Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

God's Truth

i add nothing to God's Word. you take away from The Word, minimize it to fit in YOUR head. please do not do anything "I" say. i never said to "DO" anything. i offer insight to be taken or left. i don't pretend to know all:greedy:

You SUBTRACT and ADD to God's Word.

You take away God's word that says we receive the Holy Spirit. You then add your own rubbish by saying the Holy Spirit is already in us but is activated.

People such as yourself need to be rebuked sharply.

God's Truth

i add nothing to God's Word. you take away from The Word, minimize it to fit in YOUR head. please do not do anything "I" say. i never said to "DO" anything. i offer insight to be taken or left. i don't pretend to know all:greedy:

You are a hypocrite and a liar. You are making an attack at me because I DO NOT take your garbage of beliefs.

No scripture says what you say No scripture says that WE ALREADY HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT AND the Holy Spirit JUST GETS ACTIVATED.

You are in love with your own ridiculous imaginations.

Love God's Truth by believing and obeying what is written.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know what the essence is. I have asked you what do you believe the essence is, and you could not answer.

I know what your trinitarian friend Mr. Religion says the essence is. You both are wrong.

Yep, the same thing I say it is.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is right, Daniel. So glad to meet someone else who knows this truth.

In one sense only;

Isaiah 9:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God's Truth, Explain:

John 17:5 King James Version (KJV)

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is not the Father nor is He the Holy Spirit. If it is what you believe you need to change your thinking.

God's Truth

Jesus is not the Father nor is He the Holy Spirit. If it is what you believe you need to change your thinking.

Stop merely insulting me Explain these scriptures then:

Revelation 2:7, 8, 11, 17, 29; 3:6, 13, 22; 14:13; 22:17 all tell us Jesus is the Spirit.

See also 2 Corinthians 3:17, 18, and 1 Corinthians 15:45.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I asked you first: Explain:

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

God's Truth

God's Truth, Explain:

I have already explained this to you more than once.

If you come here to debate, then give some consideration to your opponent’s beliefs.

Jesus said to His Father to glorify him with the glory he had with the Father before the world. Jesus was God with a body in heaven before coming to earth. Jesus was God in heaven with the Spiritual body of the Man Jesus. Jesus is the First and the Last.

Now, stop coming to threads merely insulting others. Address what I say and the scriptures I give.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus was anointed WITH POWER.

Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit.

Wrong!!! Answer my question please. Explain:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have already explained this to you more than once.

If you come here to debate, then give some consideration to your opponent’s beliefs.

Jesus said to His Father to glorify him with the glory he had with the Father before the world. Jesus was God with a body in heaven before coming to earth. Jesus was God in heaven with the Spiritual body of the Man Jesus. Jesus is the First and the Last.

Now, stop coming to threads merely insulting others. Address what I say and the scriptures I give.

Good at least you have said that He is not the Father unless you wish to contradict yourself.

God's Truth

In one sense only;

Isaiah 9:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

That scripture rebukes you and the false trinity doctrine.

Leave it to the Calvinists, ex Catholic monk John Calvin, and the Lutherans with their ex Catholic priest Luther.

The trinity doctrine is false.

God's Truth

Good at least you have said that He is not the Father unless you wish to contradict yourself.

Jesus is God the Father.

The Bible says that there is ONE GOD AND HE IS THE FATHER.

So then, if Jesus is God, and he is, then he is also the Father.

Now, address the scriptures that tell us that Jesus is the Father.

Jesus is the Rock, and the Rock Fathered us. See Deuteronomy 32:18.

1 Corinthians 10:4
and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Jesus says those who overcome will be his CHILDREN. See Revelation 21:7.

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father. See
John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

God's Truth

Bright Raven,

I know you like interacting with me.

However, if you do not start addressing the scriptures that I give to prove my beliefs, I will think of you as keypurr, and Meshak.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That scripture rebukes you and the false trinity doctrine.

Leave it to the Calvinists, ex Catholic monk John Calvin, and the Lutherans with their ex Catholic priest Luther.

The trinity doctrine is false.

Nope! Why is it that you cannot see the forest for the trees.The reference to Everlasting Father shows that He is the perfect reflection of His Father. This shows His nature as a father It does not refer to God the Father, but to Jesus in His fatherly characteristics. Capish