Jesus is God !

daqq

Christ IS the flesh, so of course I deny it.
Christ did not exist until Jesus was born the Messiah.
The Messiah is the flesh.

This has got to be the most twisted and perverted carnal doctrine I have ever seen or heard among those who claim to be disciples of Yeshua and his teachings. It is even antithetical to everything that Paul teaches. It is amazing that you get away with calling everyone else who disagrees with you a cultist and an apostate. I guess those who run with you must all believe the same garbage that you do.

emoticon-giggling.gif

daqq

Originally Posted by StanJ
Christ IS the flesh, so of course I deny it.
Christ did not exist until Jesus was born the Messiah.
The Messiah is the flesh.

Were you not warned about the leaven of Herod, O king?
Were you not admonished how your doctrine ends in theoretical cannibalism?

John 6:63 KJV
63. It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

2 Corinthians 5:16-17 KJV
16. Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
17. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Revelation 12:3-4 KJV
3. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Matthew 2:3-8 KJV
3. When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.
4. And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.
5. And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,
6. And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.
7. Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, inquired of them diligently what time the star appeared.
8. And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also.

Ahah, yes, says the Dragon to the Magi, Bring me word again immediately, that I may come and devour, oops, I mean, bow to him also, (because his god Stan the man is his belly Stan the man). :rotfl:

:sheep:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
God the Father delegates power and authority in his creator Son. The creator Son is the creator of this world. We will pass through him in spiritual guidance as we make our way to the Father.

StanJ

This has got to be the most twisted and perverted carnal doctrine I have ever seen or heard among those who claim to be disciples of Yeshua and his teachings. It is even antithetical to everything that Paul teaches. It is amazing that you get away with calling everyone else who disagrees with you a cultist and an apostate. I guess those who run with you must all believe the same garbage that you do.

Only as one who is already twisted beyond help daqq.

Assertions don't mean a thing, especially coming from you and you ilk. Prove you assertions if you can? That involves properly exegeting scripture BTW.

keypurr

Yes, you are quite creative, however, creativity WILL NOT be accepted as the seal to get into His home.

I am a slave of Jesus Christ, my God, my Lord, my Savior, my Redeemer, my Justifier, my only hope.

If you get Jesus Christ wrong, it does not matter what else you believe.

Did I get Jesus wrong when he said his Father is the only true God in John 17:3? He never spoke of three in one God.

keypurr

Another clear example of just how insincere you were in asking for change. You have NO desire to change whatsoever.

Change must come from both parties.

How can we learn from each other when one has a closed mind?

Your traditional views are embedded in you so deep that your all tied up. There is no room for truth to enter. When will you realize that Christ has a God over him.

keypurr

Stan why do you not see that Christ did indeed exist BEFORE Jesus was born? That is a huge mistake on your part.

StanJ

Change must come from both parties.
How can we learn from each other when one has a closed mind?
Your traditional views are embedded in you so deep that your all tied up. There is no room for truth to enter. When will you realize that Christ has a God over him.

You mean how can anyone learn from you if they don't agree with you?

Funny I thought you were talking about being less condescending, not more.

StanJ

Did I get Jesus wrong when he said his Father is the only true God in John 17:3? He never spoke of three in one God.

Again it depends on whether you read that verse correctly, especially given Granville Sharp's rule. You accept John 17:3 your way but don't accept John 1:3 because it doesn't support your way? That awfully convenient for you isn't it?

StanJ

Stan why do you not see that Christ did indeed exist BEFORE Jesus was born? That is a huge mistake on your part.

I don't SEE because I am not blind keypurr. I didn't SEE you showing where the scriptures say CHRIST existed before He was actually born?

The WORD was in the beginning with God and WAS God, not the Messiah.

keypurr

Again it depends on whether you read that verse correctly, especially given Granville Sharp's rule. You accept John 17:3 your way but don't accept John 1:3 because it doesn't support your way? That awfully convenient for you isn't it?

Granville Sharp is a good cop out for you to use Stan.

Many of your Trinity brothers use it. I think it is misused.

keypurr

I don't SEE because I am not blind keypurr. I didn't SEE you showing where the scriptures say CHRIST existed before He was actually born?

The WORD was in the beginning with God and WAS God, not the Messiah.

Joh 1:2 He was with God in the beginning.
Joh 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

WHO is this Stan?

Joh 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

CHRIST IS THE WORD Stan. Not Jesus. Jesus became the Christ when he was anointed with Christ at his baptism.

Christ is the spirit being in Heb 1:3;

Heb 1:1 In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways,
Heb 1:2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.
Heb 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

This is CHRIST, the express image of the Father, a spirit like the Father. This SPIRIT BECAME FLESH. HEB 10:5, He needed a body prepared for him. CHRIST is the true son God SENT from heaven, not Jesus. Jesus was the body that was prepared to hold the son of God.

So much for you to learn Stan.

keypurr

Joh 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Heb 1:2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

notice first BORN, creature not God

Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

Now read tihis Stan:

Php 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
Php 2:7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.
Php 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death— even death on a cross!
Php 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,
Php 2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
Php 2:11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

See Stan, Jesus Christ has a God that exalted him to Lord of all creation. Jesus is Lord, not God.

Time to wake up and reason with his words.