Jesus is God !

beloved57

Where did Jesus ever say I am God and there is none else?

Where did Jesus ever say there is no God beside me?

The prophets were inspired by God through the Spirit of Christ. Christ is the Mediator between God and men.
So where is the verse that states that Jesus is not God ? Or where did He ever say, I am not God ?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So where is the verse that states that Jesus is not God ? Or where did He ever say, I am not God ?

Your question is absurd. What you don't realize is that by religion Jesus is a Jew and Jews do not subscribe to multiple deities. There was no reason for Jesus to tell his people that he was not God or Zeus or the queen of Sheba. No one thought that he was.

Last edited:

beloved57

Your question is absud. What you don't realize is that by religion Jesus is a Jew and Jews do not subscribe to multiple deities. There was no reason for Jesus to tell his people that he was not God or Zeus or the queen of Sheba. No one thought that he was.

keypurr

As I stated, I knew you were going to reject the truth.

So be it.

It is your decision anyway.

You do not have truth lifeisgood.
Stop accepting everything you read and reason to prove or disprove it.
Jesus Christ DIED, his God raised him from the dead.

Posted from the TOL App!

lifeisgood

Posted from the TOL App!

“I am the resurrection and the life” (Jn. 11:25).

“I lay down my life that I may take it up again… I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father” (Jn. 10:17-18)

Jesus Christ the same yesterday and today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8) If this is true, and it is, then Jesus Christ is God, yesterday and today and forever! Praise be to God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

You, keypurr, used to have the Truth.

beloved57

Posted from the TOL App!

So where is the scripture that states Jesus is not God ? Where did Jesus ever say that He was not God ?

keypurr

“I am the resurrection and the life” (Jn. 11:25).

“I lay down my life that I may take it up again… I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father” (Jn. 10:17-18)

Jesus Christ the same yesterday and today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8) If this is true, and it is, then Jesus Christ is God, yesterday and today and forever! Praise be to God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

You, keypurr, used to have the Truth.

Please show me where Jesus raised himself. If he did then he did not really die. No scripture say that Jesus raised himself. Do not assume anything in scripture.

Posted from the TOL App!

keypurr

So where is the scripture that states Jesus is not God ? Where did Jesus ever say that He was not God ?

I gave that to you many times. Your either low on intellect or just not man enough to see the truth. Jesus told to that his father is the only true God. Do you understand the word ONLY?

Deal with it, you have been hood wicked by your church.

Posted from the TOL App!

israeldnr

How about the book of Daniel that tells you when Christ would come?

are you refering to the "Vision of the Four Beasts"?

There few ways to see this prophecy does not talk about him.

Daniel 7, 13 "I was watching in the night visions, And behold, One like the Son of Man, Coming with the clouds of heaven! He came to the Ancient of Days, and they brought Him near before Him.

Daniel 7, 14 Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, And His kingdom the one which shall not be destroyed.

When did he come with the clouds of heaven?
Did he really have any kingdom government? To this day, there are today many states that don't worship him. And the ones that use to worship Christianity thrive to unchain the state from the church.

there other prophecies that complete this one and portrait the general image of the time of the redemption and post redemption.

lifeisgood

Please show me where Jesus raised himself. If he did then he did not really die. No scripture say that Jesus raised himself.

Jesus, speaking of His body said “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19)
Certainly, it was “God” who raised His body (Rom. 10:9, 1 Pet. 1:21), and Jesus is God.

Scripture also teaches that the Father raised Him (Gal. 1:1; Eph. 1:17, 20).

Even the Holy Spirit is said to have raised Him (Romans 8:11).

The Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) was involved in Jesus' resurrection.

Do not assume anything in scripture.

So that I can worship your 'a god'?
I don't think so.

keypurr

There few ways to see this prophecy does not talk about him.

Daniel 7, 13 "I was watching in the night visions, And behold, One like the Son of Man, Coming with the clouds of heaven! He came to the Ancient of Days, and they brought Him near before Him.

Daniel 7, 14 Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, And His kingdom the one which shall not be destroyed.

When did he come with the clouds of heaven?
Did he really have any kingdom government? To this day, there are today many states that don't worship him. And the ones that use to worship Christianity thrive to unchain the state from the church.

there other prophecies that complete this one and portrait the general image of the time of the redemption and post redemption.

No, not that chapter. The seventy weeks or 490 Year chapter. That tell you when Christ will come, when he will die and when the Gentiles will get the message. Its been years since I studied that. Daniel chapter 9.

Posted from the TOL App!

keypurr

Jesus, speaking of His body said “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19)

Certainly, it was “God” who raised His body (Rom. 10:9, 1 Pet. 1:21), and Jesus is God.

Scripture also teaches that the Father raised Him (Gal. 1:1; Eph. 1:17, 20).

Even the Holy Spirit is said to have raised Him (Romans 8:11).

The Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) was involved in Jesus' resurrection.

So that I can worship your 'a god'?

I don't think so.

I know HE SAID IT, BUT WHERE DOES HE DO IT?

The Father raised him from the dead. The dead know nothing, their thoughts perish at death. There is no trinity. There is God the father and his son Jesus Christ. And the son, who was in spirit form, became flesh.

Posted from the TOL App!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Actually, the phrase "I will" is not in the Greek text, it was supplied by the translators. Instead of I will the phrase God will would have been more accurate.

israeldnr

No, not that chapter. The seventy weeks or 490 Year chapter. That tell you when Christ will come, when he will die and when the Gentiles will get the message. Its been years since I studied that. Daniel chapter 9.

Posted from the TOL App!
I still need to sit down with a rabbi about the math in the text.
I want you to notice that the messiah in Daniel 9,25 is attached to the word 'נגיד'. The translation in your book of Daniel is prince. I googled this word and there are several other interpretations as: governor, prince, chancellor, ruler, rector, commander, and leader.
I also want you to notice that not every time the word 'messiah' is mentioned it referred to the messiah. For example Isaiah 45,1 the word there is messiah.
Except that, there must be a phrase that you believe that he could take and prove by the prophecy. This phrase is not such phrase. He couldn't come to people and tell them to believe in him because this is the time that the prophecy says that messiah will be revealed.