Jesus is God !

keypurr

Per keypurr's Bible:

Mark 3:29 -- But he that shall blaspheme against the TOOL has never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

Matthew 12:31 -- Wherefore I (Jesus Christ) say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the TOOL shall not be forgiven unto men.

Matthew 12:32 -- And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the TOOL, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

How foolish can man be!

It is not I that speaks against the power of the Holy Spirit, it is the folks who try to make it a personal God. There is only one who is the most high God, not three. In the beginning there was only the Father. He is God, Christ is his created spiritual son. The Father is the only one that is not a creation.

Posted from the TOL App!

Aimiel

It is not I that speaks against the power of the Holy Spirit, it is the folks who try to make it a personal God. There is only one who is the most high God, not three. In the beginning there was only the Father. He is God, Christ is his created spiritual son. The Father is the only one that is not a creation.

Jesus Christ: The Same, yesterday, today and forever. God doesn't change. Jesus doesn't change. The Holy Spirit is The Spirit of Christ. You've missed the boat.

lifeisgood

Yes, you are correct, there is only ONE TRUE GOD (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

It is displayed all over the Bible. It is displayed from Genesis 1:1 through Revelation 22:21 for all who want to see.

You have so confused yourself, keypurr, that you have blinded yourself to the truth you one day had.

keypurr

Yes, you are correct, there is only ONE TRUE GOD (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

It is displayed all over the Bible. It is displayed from Genesis 1:1 through Revelation 22:21 for all who want to see.

You have so confused yourself, keypurr, that you have blinded yourself to the truth you one day had.

You can not produce any verse to back up you claim friend. Its just not in the Bible.

I respect your right to be wrong. Tradition is a very hard thing to overcome.

Posted from the TOL App!

keypurr

kp

Yep. Ok then explain back to me point by point that I made ! Show how I connected the thoughts together using scripture !

Anyone can quote scripture, but not everyone understands what they quote. We all have at one time or another twisted the words to fit our thoughts.

There is no verse telling us Jesus is the most high God or part of the most high God.

Posted from the TOL App!

beloved57

kp

Anyone can quote scripture, but not everyone understands what they quote. We all have at one time or another twisted the words to fit our thoughts.

As I said, evasion of points I made with scripture !

lifeisgood

You can not produce any verse to back up you claim friend. Its just not in the Bible.

I respect your right to be wrong. Tradition is a very hard thing to overcome.

How foolish can we be.

Have you not read Acts 5:3-4
3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back for yourself part of the proceeds of the land? 4 While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not at your disposal? Why is it that you have contrived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to man but to God.”

Peter says to Ananias that he had ‘not lied to men but to God’. It is clear that Peter is saying that lying to the Holy Spirit is lying to God.

The Holy Spirit possesses the characteristics of God. Psalm 139:7-8, shows His omnipresence. “Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.”

1 Corinthians 2:10-11, shows the characteristic of omniscience in the Holy Spirit. “But God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man’s spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.”

The Holy Spirit thinks and knows (1 Corinthians 2:10).
The Holy Spirit can be grieved (Ephesians 4:30).
The Spirit intercedes for us (Romans 8:26-27).
He makes decisions according to His will (1 Corinthians 12:7-11).

The Holy Spirit is God, the third Person of the Trinity.

As God, the Holy Spirit can truly function as the Comforter and Counselor that Jesus promised He would be (John 14:16, 26, 15:26).

Now, if you reject the Holy Spirit of the Bible, then you have another spirit.

Nanja

So its conclusive to any discerning soul that the " Lord their God", he converted many unto, was the Lord Jesus Christ.

To turn to Him and Believe on Him are One and the same as seen here Acts 11:21

21 And the hand of the Lord was with them: and a great number believed, and turned unto the Lord.

Most assuredly. Excellent points made!

The Lord Jesus Christ is Jehovah God; our God and Saviour Titus 2:13 whom we are
so looking forward to finally seeing and talking with face to face, just as Moses did ! ☺

~~~~~

beloved57

Most assuredly. Excellent points made!

The Lord Jesus Christ is Jehovah God; our God and Saviour Titus 2:13 whom we are
so looking forward to finally seeing and talking with face to face, just as Moses did ! ☺

~~~~~

Sure you Right !

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

You have a weird way of understanding Scripture.

Just what do you think Godhead means?

Check this out.......

One word in the above title may be unfamiliar to some readers because more than fifteen different Bibles do not use the word 'godhead'. And perhaps no Bible edited in this century uses 'godhead' in all the three places it is used in the (KJV) King James Version edited in 1611.
In 1881, when the KJV was in common use and the first English revision of its New Testament was published, an article by H. V. Reed appeared in the magazine Restitution. He wrote: "The word godhead is not good English: it means nothing in itself and conveys no idea to the reader: What is a godhead?" It is merely a bad translation. The Greek manuscript word should be rendered 'divinity' or 'deity'. Many Bible scholars and translators have realized that 'godhead' does not convey clear meaning. Weymouth, Moffatt, Smith-Goodspeed, Farrar Fenton, RSV, Good News, NAS, Living Bible, NIV, J. B. Phillips, Bible in Living English, Jerusalem Bible, NWT, Emphatic Diaglott, and The Everyday Bible versions, all recognizing its inadequacy, use some word or phrase other than 'godhead' seen three times in the KJV, where, in Acts 17:29, Rom. 1:20, Col. 2:9, it represents a different Greek word each time.

'Godhead' in Colossians 2:9 of the KJV is a translation of the Greek theotees, which is "an abstract noun for theos," the usual Greek word translated 'God'. (Greek-English Lexicon, Bauer, Arndt, Gingrich) "An abstract noun is one indicating a quality, as goodness, beauty." (Funk and Wagnalls Standard Dictionary, International Edition). From this it is seen that when Paul wrote of Christ Jesus that "In Him dwelleth all the fulness of deity" he said that all the qualities of God dwelt in Christ Jesus our Lord. In view of that, one may be sure that whatever 'godhead' may be thought to mean, it surely does not properly represent the meaning of the Greek words Paul wrote.

READ THE REST HERE......

http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/fbf/fulness.html

Last edited:

Ben Masada

"Emmanuel" = God with us.

The reference of Emmanuel in Isaiah has nothing to do with Jesus as an individual but to the Jews in general if you read Isaiah 8:8. The Prophet says that when the king of Assyria invaded Judah, Isaiah implied that he had invaded "All thy Land Emmanuel" aka the Land of Judah. It means that Isaiah's reference was to Judah qua Emmanuel.

Randy2

Isaiah 9:6 The Mighty God
John 20:28 My LORD and my God.
Genesis 1 The WORD created ALL things and the WORD was GOD! John 1:1 and John 1:14