Jesus is God !

keypurr

Listen to JR. He hit the nail on the head. You don't want to hear it!

You forgot at one time I believed it also. I got sucked into all the half truths that the churches taught. I thought as a child and spoke as a child. then I grew up and started thinking for myself.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You forgot at one time I believed it also. I got sucked into all the half truths that the churches taught. I thought as a child and spoke as a child. then I grew up and started thinking for myself.

Yes, you believed at one time. Then you decided of your own free will to believe the lie for the truth. You know, I don't know if there is any hope for you?

Hebrews 6:4-6 Amplified Bible (AMP)
4 For [it is impossible to restore to repentance] those who have once been enlightened [spiritually] and who have tasted and consciously experienced the heavenly gift and have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted and consciously experienced the good word of God and the powers of the age (world) to come, 6 and then have fallen away—it is impossible to bring them back again to repentance, since they again nail the Son of God on the cross [for as far as they are concerned, they are treating the death of Christ as if they were not saved by it], and are holding Him up again to public disgrace.

keypurr

Yes, you believed at one time. Then you decided of your own free will to believe the lie for the truth. You know, I don't know if there is any hope for you?

Hebrews 6:4-6 Amplified Bible (AMP)
4 For [it is impossible to restore to repentance] those who have once been enlightened [spiritually] and who have tasted and consciously experienced the heavenly gift and have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted and consciously experienced the good word of God and the powers of the age (world) to come, 6 and then have fallen away—it is impossible to bring them back again to repentance, since they again nail the Son of God on the cross [for as far as they are concerned, they are treating the death of Christ as if they were not saved by it], and are holding Him up again to public disgrace.

Think about it BR, the majority of Christian churches have been deceived by a pagan priest Emperor in Rome over 2000 years ago.

The little book Of Daniel is open for you to see if you so desire.

keypurr

Not the Truth that matters, Keypurr, and that is the knowledge of our Lord God and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Your so wrong friend, I have never seen so much of my God AND my Lord than I have in the last ten years.

I have never been so close to my God AND his Son as I am today.

Praise YHWH for sending his Son Y'shua the Christ to bring us light and to die for our sins.

drbrumley

Think about it BR, the majority of Christian churches have been deceived by a pagan priest Emperor in Rome over 2000 years ago.

The little book Of Daniel is open for you to see if you so desire.

Yeah, it is always Romes' fault.....your no different then the Mormons, the Churches of Christ, the Christian churches, seventh day Adventists, JW's, christadeplhians and on and on and on and on. You are definitely in agreement with this statement..

In the late 1700’s and early 1800’s, various individuals in Scotland and in the United States, very much independent of one another, began a movement now known as the Restoration Movement. Their goals were diverse, but paramount was the desire to get behind layers of tradition which had accumulated through the years and to return to the apostolic teaching of the primitive church.

The Old church was in complete ruin and these new ideas were needed..

Pathetic!

keypurr

That he received all of a sudden when researching something else.
He doesn't even know who/what revealed it to him.

Not true, I know where it came from, I was in a study of the Morning Stars that sang together at the creation. My prayers were answered friend. You do believe in prayers I hope.

drbrumley

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Long winded and clueless.

Wow, Keypurr, what a cop out.

This shows you're a coward, Keypurr.

God is not a three piece God.

Straw man. No one says God is a "three piece God."

The express image, logos, is the first creation, for God created all through IT.

First of all: Keypurr, YOU'RE IGNORING SCRIPTURE.

SCRIPTURE SAYS that JESUS CREATED EVERYTHING THAT WAS CREATED.

IF Jesus was created

THEN Jesus would be included in "EVERYTHING THAT WAS CREATED!"

WHICH WOULD MEAN that JESUS CREATED HIMSELF!

That's not logical, Keypurr. Yet your beliefs lead to that.

Second: A PERSON IS NOT AN IT! GOD IS NOT AN IT!

Jesus was/is a man, he died,

If Jesus Was ONLY a man, THEN HIS DEATH SAVED ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!

GOD CAN NOT DIE.

Keypurr, you won't, and you'll dodge and evade, but I want you to answer this question:

What is death?

You have no idea who God or his Son are.

This coming from someone who admits he rejects SCRIPTURE.

Hypocrite.

I suggest you do less texting and more reading.

Jesus is not God.

If Jesus is NOT GOD, then HIS DEATH saved ABSOLUTELY NO ONE.

You still haven't addressed this. And I am sure you never will. Prove. Me. Wrong.

keypurr

Wow, Keypurr, what a cop out.

This shows you're a coward, Keypurr.

Straw man. No one says God is a "three piece God."

First of all: Keypurr, YOU'RE IGNORING SCRIPTURE.

SCRIPTURE SAYS that JESUS CREATED EVERYTHING THAT WAS CREATED.

Where does it say Jesus created everything?
The on at the creation is a spirit, he is the express image of his creator.

IF Jesus was created

THEN Jesus would be included in "EVERYTHING THAT WAS CREATED!"

WHICH WOULD MEAN that JESUS CREATED HIMSELF!

That's not logical, Keypurr. Yet your beliefs lead to that.

If you understand that the Universe was not created by an man you would not talk so foolishly.

Second: A PERSON IS NOT AN IT! GOD IS NOT AN IT!

The early Bibles disagree with you. Bishops and Geneva.

If Jesus Was ONLY a man, THEN HIS DEATH SAVED ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!

If he was anything but a man he could not be the Lamb of God.

Keypurr, you won't, and you'll dodge and evade, but I want you to answer this question:

What is death?

That is when you lose your breath, your inability to understand and think, and you go into a sleep while you await the return of our Lord.

This coming from someone who admits he rejects SCRIPTURE.

Hypocrite.

My your quick to judge.

If Jesus is NOT GOD, then HIS DEATH saved ABSOLUTELY NO ONE.

You still haven't addressed this. And I am sure you never will. Prove. Me. Wrong.

How can I prove anything to you? Your eyes and ears are closed.

Acts 17:31 – "God has overlooked the times of ignorance, but now He demands that all people everywhere repent because He has established a day on which He will judge the world with justice through a MAN He has appointed, and He has provided confirmation for all by raising him from the dead.

What is the state of the Dead?

Ecc 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
Ecc 9:6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion forever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Psa 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
Psa 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

Act 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulcher is with us unto this day.

keypurr

For JR

I went into my old notes for you, these are not my words, but my Friend Paul P lets me use them,

You will never understand because you do not look at the whole gospel. You ignore the prophetic oracles of Moses…

Many prophecies indicated that the Coming One would arise from the "seed," the stock of humanity, in a particular from Abrahamic and Davidic stock. The Messiah would be from the biological chain within the human family, specifically of Jewish pedigree: "The Lord your God will rise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your own countrymen [literally, brothers]; you shall listen to him" (Deut.18:15). In this passage, Moses predicts that the coming Messiah would be a person "like me," raised up from "among" the people of Israel, and that God would not speak to the people directly, because they were afraid that if God spoke without a mediator they would die (V16). The coming "prophet" would be a man of whom it is said that God would "put his word in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. And it shall come about whoever will not listen to My words which he shall speak in My name, I Myself will require it of him” (v. 18-19). To say that the Messiah is God Himself is to contradict the whole point of this prophecy.

Let see how Jesus fulfilled Moses prophecies:

John 8:40 But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this

Notice Jesus says he is a MAN, not God.