Jesus is God !

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Where does it say Jesus created everything?

You've been given that verse enough times you should know it by heart Keypurr.

Spoiler
For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy;giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence. - Colossians 1:9-18 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians1:9-18&version=NKJV

The one at the creation is a spirit,

DUH, KEYPURR! DUH! DUH DUH! :bang:

he is the express image of his creator.

If you understand that the Universe was not created by an man you would not talk so foolishly.

YOU'RE USING A CIRCULAR ARGUMENT TO DEFEND YOUR BELIEFS KEYPURR!!!!!!!!

First of all, NO TRINITARIAN says that a man created the universe.

Second, You are ASSUMING YOUR CONCLUSION! Which leads you to reject Jesus as God,, which you use to defend that He did not create, which you use to say that He isn't God....

Did you forget this?

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. - Genesis 1:1 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis1:1&version=NKJV

How do you reconcile the above verse with this the passage of scripture I provided above? YOU CAN'T, Your beliefs make it impossible to reconcile the two. Yet my beliefs, that Jesus is God, God the Son, who became a Man, whose favorite title is now "Son of Man," does not conflict with EITHER passage, because Jesus is fully man and fully God. He created at the beginning, and then later came to die for us. Yet YOU, Keypurr, say that His death was meaningless by claiming He was only man.

The early Bibles disagree with you. Bishops and Geneva.

ABSOLUTELY NO BIBLE EVER CALLS GOD AN IT, KEYPURR.

GOD IS NOT AN IT!!!!

GOD IS A "HE"!

WHAT YOU JUST SAID IS BLASPHEMY!!!!

If he was anything but a man he could not be the Lamb of God.

Then YOU have to explain why Psalm 49:7-9, 15 is FALSE. Because IT says that NO MAN CAN RANSOM HIS LIFE FOR ANY OTHER MAN.

That is when you lose your breath, your inability to understand and think, and you go into a sleep while you await the return of our Lord.

No, Keypurr, it's not.

Why would Paul say:

We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. - 2 Corinthians 5:8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Corinthians5:8&version=NKJV

if when he died he was unconscious until everyone is brought back from the dead at once? What's the rush?

My your quick to judge.

And you're judging me for judging, you hypocritical BLASPHEMER!

How can I prove anything to you? Your eyes and ears are closed.

Why should I listen to you who BLASPHEMES GOD OPENLY!

Acts 17:31 – "God has overlooked the times of ignorance, but now He demands that all people everywhere repent because He has established a day on which He will judge the world with justice through a MAN He has appointed, and He has provided confirmation for all by raising him from the dead.

Explain why Psalm 49:7-9, 15 is WRONG.

What is the state of the Dead?

Ecc 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
Ecc 9:6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion forever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Psa 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
Psa 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

Act 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulcher is with us unto this day.

Keypurr, is "sleep" ever used as a metaphor for death in the Bible?

Last edited:

keypurr

Spoiler
For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy;giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence. - Colossians 1:9-18 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians1:9-18&version=NKJV

You should find out who that Son is JR, you have no idea of whom the verse speaks about.

Kind of childish

Second, You are ASSUMING YOUR CONCLUSION! Which leads you to reject Jesus as God,, which you use to defend that He did not create, which you use to say that He isn't God....

Did you forget this?

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. - Genesis 1:1 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis1:1&version=NKJV

How do you reconcile the above verse with this the passage of scripture I provided above? YOU CAN'T, Your beliefs make it impossible to reconcile the two. Yet my beliefs, that Jesus is God, God the Son, who became a Man, whose favorite title is now "Son of Man," does not conflict with EITHER passage, because Jesus is fully man and fully God. He created at the beginning, and then later came to die for us. Yet YOU, Keypurr, say that His death was meaningless by claiming He was only man.

Jesus was a man, born to Mary. You said his death is worthless, not me. Stop putting words in my mouth JR, that makes you a liar.

GOD IS NOT AN IT!!!!

GOD IS A "HE"!

LIAR again, John 1

Geneva Bible
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God.
Joh 1:2 This same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made.
Joh 1:4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

Bishops Bible
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the begynnyng with God.
Joh 1:3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made.
Joh 1:4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Proof that your educated enough about theology.

Then YOU have to explain why Psalm 49:7-9, 15 is FALSE. Because IT says that NO MAN CAN RANSOM HIS LIFE FOR ANY OTHER MAN.

No, Keypurr, it's not.

Why would Paul say:

We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. - 2 Corinthians 5:8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Corinthians5:8&version=NKJV

if when he died he was unconscious until everyone is brought back from the dead at once? What's the rush?

Your have no clue what you read JR, Jesus did NOT create the Universe. The IT did.
Study and find out what the IT is. You will never know truth if you don't.

keypurr

Ecc 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
Ecc 9:6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion forever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Psa 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
Psa 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

Act 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulcher is with us unto this day.

All will be raised

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Joh 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
Joh 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurre2ction of damnation.

THE DEAD ARE SLEEPING.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

All will be raised

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Joh 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
Joh 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurre2ction of damnation.

THE DEAD ARE SLEEPING.
The dead in Christ are present with the Lord.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

All will be raised

THE DEAD ARE SLEEPING.
That doesn't line up with these dead:

Revelation 6 KJV
(9) And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
(10) And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
(11) And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Spoiler

You should find out who that Son is JR, you have no idea of whom the verse speaks about.

WE KNOW WHO HE IS, KEYPURR!!!!!!!! HIS NAME IS JESUS!!!!

Kind of childish

NO, KEYPURR, THE ONLY ONE WHO IS CHILDISH HERE IS YOU! RESPOND TO MY POINTS KEYPURR, INSTEAD OF BLATANTLY REPEATING YOURSELF HOPING I'LL GIVE UP MY BELIEFS.

Did you forget this?

Jesus was a man, born to Mary. You said his death is worthless, not me. Stop putting words in my mouth JR, that makes you a liar.

YOU DIDN'T ADDRESS A SINGLE POINT I MADE, KEYPURR. ADDRESS MY POINTS.

GOD IS NOT AN IT!!!!

GOD IS A "HE"!

LIAR again, John 1

Geneva Bible
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God.
Joh 1:2 This same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made.
Joh 1:4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

Bishops Bible
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the begynnyng with God.
Joh 1:3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made.
Joh 1:4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Proof that your you're educated enough about theology.

So what is the "it" referring to, Keypurr, the Word or God?

If you say the Word, my point stands, based on your own beliefs that the Word is not God.

If you say God, I shall point you to all the times in the Bible God refers to Himself using Masculine terms.

No, Keypurr, it's not.

Why would Paul say:

Your have no clue what you read JR, Jesus did NOT create the Universe. The IT did.
Study and find out what the IT is. You will never know truth if you don't.

Ignoring my answers and points and questions will not make them go away, Keypurr:

YOU have to explain why Psalm 49:7-9, 15 is FALSE. Because IT says that NO MAN CAN RANSOM HIS LIFE FOR ANY OTHER MAN, yet you claim Jesus is just a man who died for the sin of the world. Since you must be right, and the Bible is wrong, :mock: you need to explain why it is wrong and you are right.

----

No, Keypurr, death is not "when you lose your breath, your inability to understand and think, and you go into a sleep while you await the return of our Lord."

Why would Paul say...

...if when he died he was unconscious until everyone is brought back from the dead at once? What's the rush?

----

----

You're telling me to listen to what you say. Why should I listen to you who BLASPHEMES GOD OPENLY! You want me to listen to what you have to say? FIrst you need to humble yourself and respond to what I am saying. It goes both ways, fool.

----

You quoted Acts 17:30-31 as your prooftext that Jesus is only a man. Now, explain why Psalm 49:7-9, 15 is WRONG, which says that no man can ransom his life for another.

----

Keypurr, is "sleep" ever used as a metaphor for death in the Bible? You didn't even bother to answer this question, now please do so.

keypurr

WE KNOW WHO HE IS, KEYPURR!!!!!!!! HIS NAME IS JESUS!!!!

NO, KEYPURR, THE ONLY ONE WHO IS CHILDISH HERE IS YOU! RESPOND TO MY POINTS KEYPURR, INSTEAD OF BLATANTLY REPEATING YOURSELF HOPING I'LL GIVE UP MY BELIEFS.

YOU DIDN'T ADDRESS A SINGLE POINT I MADE, KEYPURR. ADDRESS MY POINTS.

So what is the "it" referring to, Keypurr, the Word or God?

If you say the Word, my point stands, based on your own beliefs that the Word is not God.

If you say God, I shall point you to all the times in the Bible God refers to Himself using Masculine terms.

Ignoring my answers and points and questions will not make them go away, Keypurr:

YOU have to explain why Psalm 49:7-9, 15 is FALSE. Because IT says that NO MAN CAN RANSOM HIS LIFE FOR ANY OTHER MAN, yet you claim Jesus is just a man who died for the sin of the world. Since you must be right, and the Bible is wrong, :mock: you need to explain why it is wrong and you are right.

----

No, Keypurr, death is not "when you lose your breath, your inability to understand and think, and you go into a sleep while you await the return of our Lord."

Why would Paul say...

...if when he died he was unconscious until everyone is brought back from the dead at once? What's the rush?

----

----

You're telling me to listen to what you say. Why should I listen to you who BLASPHEMES GOD OPENLY! You want me to listen to what you have to say? FIrst you need to humble yourself and respond to what I am saying. It goes both ways, fool.

----

You quoted Acts 17:30-31 as your prooftext that Jesus is only a man. Now, explain why Psalm 49:7-9, 15 is WRONG, which says that no man can ransom his life for another.

----

Keypurr, is "sleep" ever used as a metaphor for death in the Bible? You didn't even bother to answer this question, now please do so.

Still acting like a child with your yelling and name calling, come back when your grown up and want to talk. You do not know who it is that BECAME flesh.

keypurr

That doesn't line up with these dead:

Revelation 6 KJV
(9) And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
(10) And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
(11) And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Symbolism, Jesus said Lazarus was sleeping.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
BR, I would love to believe that my loved ones are looking down on me from above, but the Bible disagrees with you. Do you have a verse to prove your point?
A verse, sure.

2 Corinthians 5:8 New King James Version (NKJV)

8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh?
So there is not going to be any seals opened with historical events that follow?
So all the other seals, trumpets, and bowls are not going to be anything historical (ie. an actual event with actual consequences that can be witnessed)?
I think you are headed down the wrong path if that's what you think.

Not to mention that Lazarus is not even mentioned in the verse.

keypurr

A verse, sure.

2 Corinthians 5:8 New King James Version (NKJV)

8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.

Where does that verse say we go to heaven when we die?

It doesn't friend. Not even in the commentaries.

keypurr

Oh?
So there is not going to be any seals opened with historical events that follow?
So all the other seals, trumpets, and bowls are not going to be anything historical (ie. an actual event with actual consequences that can be witnessed)?
I think you are headed down the wrong path if that's what you think.

Not to mention that Lazarus is not even mentioned in the verse.

Was Lazarus dead? Why did Jesus say he was sleeping?

ALL are in their graves until he comes back for us.

Stop believing in fairytales.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Lazarus isn't mentioned among the slain ones hollering to be avenged. Rev 6:8-11
Your fairy tale might have him there, but scripture does not.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Still acting like a child with your yelling and name calling,

I'm yelling because I'm angry, Keypurr. I'm angry because you're being a complete fool and ignoring everything I'm saying. I have every right to be angry at you, Keypurr.

come back when your grown up and want to talk.

:blabla: I'm the one trying to have a serious discussion with you and all you do is ignore, sidestep, dodge, obfuscate, and reassert your position as if there is no opposition to it.

You do not know who it is that BECAME flesh.

No, Keypurr, I know exactly who it is. Stop dodging my questions like the heretic you are and respond to them.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
BR, I would love to believe that my loved ones are looking down on me from above, but the Bible disagrees with you.

Do you have a verse to prove your point?

This does not do it for me.

2 Corinthians 5:8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...8&version=NKJV

Shows how little you know.

Who's the one believing in fairytales, Keypurr?

You're just as clueless as the Twelve Disciples were on this.

These things He said, and after that He said to them, [JESUS]“Our friend Lazarus sleeps, but I go that I may wake him up.”[/JESUS] Then His disciples said, “Lord, if he sleeps he will get well.” However, Jesus spoke of his death, but they thought that He was speaking about taking rest in sleep. Then Jesus said to them plainly, [JESUS]“Lazarus is dead.[/JESUS] - John 11:11-14 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John11:11-14&version=NKJV

Keypurr, for the umpteenth time:

Is sleep used as a euphemism for death in the Bible?

Apple7

Where does it say Jesus created everything?
The on at the creation is a spirit, he is the express image of his creator.

Jesus creates Universe Col. 1.16

οτι εν αυτω εκτισθη τα παντα εν τοις ουρανοις και επι της γης τα ορατα και τα αορατα ειτε θρονοι ειτε κυριοτητες ειτε αρχαι ειτε εξουσιαι τα παντα δι αυτου και εις αυτον εκτισται

hoti en autō ektisthē ta panta en tois ouranois kai epi tēs gēs ta horata kai ta aorata eite thronoi eite kyriotētes eite archai eite exousiai ta panta di autou kai eis auton ektistai

For by Him all things were created; by that in the heavens and upon the earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones, or rulers, or magistrates, or authorities; all things were created through Him and for Him. (Colossians 1.16)

Three separate and distinct primary prepositions are used to describe Jesus’ creative power (i.e. ‘en’, ‘di’, & ‘eis’).

Three separate prepositions were used here to make it crystal clear that three separate modes of operation are in effect at the same time.

In each case, the preposition is flanked by the masculine singular, ‘auto’.

The first instance of ‘auto’ is in the dative singular masculine, indicating that Jesus is the object of the primary preposition, ‘en’, rendered as ‘by’.

The second instance of ‘auto’ is in the genitive singular masculine, indicating that Jesus is in direct possession of the creative act – i.e. He is in complete control of it – and is attached to the preposition ‘di’ rendered as, ‘through’.

The third instance of ‘auto’ is in the accusative singular masculine, again indicating that Jesus is the direct object of the preposition, ‘eis’, rendered as ‘for’.

Thus, from this Biblical verse alone, creation is By, Through, and For Jesus Christ all at the same time…indicating, yet, again, that He is the Triune creator God of the Universe.

keypurr

I'm yelling because I'm angry, Keypurr. I'm angry because you're being a complete fool and ignoring everything I'm saying. I have every right to be angry at you, Keypurr.

Children do the same thing JR.
You have no idea what you reading in scripture, you do not prove all things.

:blabla: I'm the one trying to have a serious discussion with you and all you do is ignore, sidestep, dodge, obfuscate, and reassert your position as if there is no opposition to it.

You have no idea who the IT is in John 1.

No, Keypurr, I know exactly who it is. Stop dodging my questions like the heretic you are and respond to them.

You need to digest words, ask 1-5 questions in a post so you can do that.

Jesus is NOT the logos.

The logos is the EXPRESS IMAGE of Heb 1:3. And the Son mentioned in Col 1:15. The firstborn creation/creature.

Stop running to the erroneous web sites that are just the same old stuff that you hear every Sunday. Explore other ideas JR.