JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Children do the same thing JR.

:blabla:

You have no idea what you reading in scripture, you do not prove all things.

MORE DODGING. Respond to my arguments, Keypurr.

You have no idea who the IT is in John 1.

The fact that you ignore my arguments is proof enough that you're struggling for answers, if not completely unable to answer them.

Respond to my arguments, and STOP OBFUSCATING.

You need to digest words, ask 1-5 questions in a post so you can do that.

Jesus is NOT the logos.

Only in your sad, twisted little world.

The logos is the EXPRESS IMAGE of Heb 1:3. And the Son mentioned in Col 1:15. The firstborn creation/creature.

Stop running to the erroneous web sites that are just the same old stuff that you hear every Sunday. Explore other ideas JR.

:blabla::blabla:

More dodging from the great heretic Keypurr, who can't answer a single simple question on one passage from the Bible, who instead reasserts his opinion as if it's a foregone conclusion of fact.

Keypurr, dead serious right now. Why won't you answer my questions?

keypurr

You are an idiot! Where is the Lord located now?

I wonder if Sherman is going to say something to you about calling someone a name, she did me, three times.

Show me BR, where in that verse it says the day you die you go to heaven.

You assume so much stuff that is not in the scriptures.

keypurr

Jesus creates Universe Col. 1.16

οτι εν αυτω εκτισθη τα παντα εν τοις ουρανοις και επι της γης τα ορατα και τα αορατα ειτε θρονοι ειτε κυριοτητες ειτε αρχαι ειτε εξουσιαι τα παντα δι αυτου και εις αυτον εκτισται

hoti en autō ektisthē ta panta en tois ouranois kai epi tēs gēs ta horata kai ta aorata eite thronoi eite kyriotētes eite archai eite exousiai ta panta di autou kai eis auton ektistai

For by Him all things were created; by that in the heavens and upon the earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones, or rulers, or magistrates, or authorities; all things were created through Him and for Him. (Colossians 1.16)

Three separate and distinct primary prepositions are used to describe Jesus’ creative power (i.e. ‘en’, ‘di’, & ‘eis’).

Three separate prepositions were used here to make it crystal clear that three separate modes of operation are in effect at the same time.

In each case, the preposition is flanked by the masculine singular, ‘auto’.

The first instance of ‘auto’ is in the dative singular masculine, indicating that Jesus is the object of the primary preposition, ‘en’, rendered as ‘by’.

The second instance of ‘auto’ is in the genitive singular masculine, indicating that Jesus is in direct possession of the creative act – i.e. He is in complete control of it – and is attached to the preposition ‘di’ rendered as, ‘through’.

The third instance of ‘auto’ is in the accusative singular masculine, again indicating that Jesus is the direct object of the preposition, ‘eis’, rendered as ‘for’.

Thus, from this Biblical verse alone, creation is By, Through, and For Jesus Christ all at the same time…indicating, yet, again, that He is the Triune creator God of the Universe.

COL 1:16 IS NOT SPEAKING OF JESUS, IT SPEAKS OF THE LOGOS.

keypurr

MORE DODGING. Respond to my arguments, Keypurr.

The fact that you ignore my arguments is proof enough that you're struggling for answers, if not completely unable to answer them.

Respond to my arguments, and STOP OBFUSCATING.

Only in your sad, twisted little world.

:blabla::blabla:

More dodging from the great heretic Keypurr, who can't answer a single simple question on one passage from the Bible, who instead reasserts his opinion as if it's a foregone conclusion of fact.

Keypurr, dead serious right now. Why won't you answer my questions?

Your still acting like a Child, you need to control yourself JR.

I only discuss theology with adults.

keypurr

Folks understand that I am not here to please people, I am here to share thoughts. If you think you know it all then skip over my posts. I do my best to treat everyone with respect, for I know their thoughts, been there, done that.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Your still acting like a Child, you need to control yourself JR.

I only discuss theology with adults.
No, this is more than just "you're acting like a child, so I won't respond." This is "I'm going to accuse him of acting like a child so I can get out of answering his questions, because the correct answers to his questions utterly destroy my worldview."

Answer the damn questions, Keypurr. I've only asked them about a thousand times or so, and you still refuse to answer. I don't care how old you are, or how you act, except that you're honest in how you respond.

You have not been honest at all. You've been deceptive, evasive, distracting, you haven't answered questions, haven't responded to challenges, and continue to reassert your position regardless of what is said to you. You deny scripture. But worst of all, you deny Christ, and instead teach a false Christ who is unable to save even a single soul.

You, Keypurr, are a heretic, a blasphemer, a fool, and LOST.

The only reason I haven't placed you on my ignore list yet and am still reluctant to do so is that I know that God is not willing that any should perish.

So Keypurr, answer:

1) If you answer nothing else, answer this: If Jesus is only a man, then explain how Psalm 49:7-9,15 are wrong.

2) Is the word sleep used in the Bible as a euphemism for death?

3) Where in the Bible does it explicitly state that Jesus and the Logos are two completely separate entities?

keypurr

No, this is more than just "you're acting like a child, so I won't respond." This is "I'm going to accuse him of acting like a child so I can get out of answering his questions, because the correct answers to his questions utterly destroy my worldview."

Answer the damn questions, Keypurr. I've only asked them about a thousand times or so, and you still refuse to answer. I don't care how old you are, or how you act, except that you're honest in how you respond.

You have not been honest at all. You've been deceptive, evasive, distracting, you haven't answered questions, haven't responded to challenges, and continue to reassert your position regardless of what is said to you. You deny scripture. But worst of all, you deny Christ, and instead teach a false Christ who is unable to save even a single soul.

You, Keypurr, are a heretic, a blasphemer, a fool, and LOST.

The only reason I haven't placed you on my ignore list yet and am still reluctant to do so is that I know that God is not willing that any should perish.

So Keypurr, answer:

1) If you answer nothing else, answer this: If Jesus is only a man, then explain how Psalm 49:7-9,15 are wrong.

2) Is the word sleep used in the Bible as a euphemism for death?

3) Where in the Bible does it explicitly state that Jesus and the Logos are two completely separate entities?

Who is addressed as THEN in Psalm 49? He had to be a MAN to be the sacrifice for mankind, not a God.

Death is a state of sleep. They KNOW NOTHING, THEIR THOUGHT PERISH, read my post again.

Jesus was BORN FLESH, the LOGOS (IT) became FLESH. the logos ARRIVED WITH THE DOVE.
The EXPRESS IMAGE (logos) is the Son that God used to create all. NOT JESUS. The logos came from above, the logos was SENT, not born.

Use your mind JR, think before you assume.

keypurr

The last term mentioned leading up to Col 1.16 is the term SON.

Study up....pops...

Your not to smart Apple7, The SON was at the creation, Jesus was born to Mary. You should not feel that you can not learn more. God spirit Son (logos) is the firstborn of all creatures/creation. IT was given the fullness of the Father yet it is a creation. IT is a FORM of God, not God. That Son existed before anything else in Heaven and Earth, except his creator.

drbrumley

and elected through the true passion by the will of the Father, and Jesus Christ, our God

God existing in the flesh

Our Lord and God, Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God

For our God, Jesus Christ, was, according to the appointment of God

God Himself being manifested in human form for the renewal of eternal life.

God being manifested as man

We have also as a Physician the Lord our God, Jesus the Christ, the only-begotten Son and Word, before time began.

Ignatius

Apple7

Your not to smart Apple7, The SON was at the creation, Jesus was born to Mary. You should not feel that you can not learn more. God spirit Son (logos) is the firstborn of all creatures/creation. IT was given the fullness of the Father yet it is a creation. IT is a FORM of God, not God. That Son existed before anything else in Heaven and Earth, except his creator.

Not a single solitary original language verb employed with Jesus' incarnation even hints that He was 'created.

Try again, pops...

keypurr

Keypurr cannot produce scripture saying that everything created was created by the Son EXCEPT for Himself.
We do have scripture that outright says that everything created was created by Him, with no EXCEPTION at all.

Heb 1:2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

keypurr

Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.