Jesus is God !

keypurr

Mar_12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Rom_15:6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1Co_8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And there you have it, folks. Keypurr says SCRIPTURE is WRONG.

That's why he is going to hell, because he rejects God and His word.

I have not read anywhere that Keypurr said Scripture is wrong.

I have read however many places where you add your own views to the word of God.

LA

keypurr

And there you have it, folks. Keypurr says SCRIPTURE is WRONG.

That's why he is going to hell, because he rejects God and His word.

Explain the scripture in post 3000 to me. If you can.

Your just a follower of your ill advised traditions. You hold on to the evil traditions of the RCC,

Your just a clanging symbol JR.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I have not read anywhere that Keypurr said Scripture is wrong.

Here you go:

There's your problem.

John 1:1, 14; Psalm 49:7-9, 15; Mark 10:45; 1 Peter 2:24

All of those verses declare Jesus to be God.

Then they are all wrong.

Listen to your Lord, not men who have no idea of the words message?

----

I have read however many places where you add your own views to the word of God.

Please quote me where I add my own views to the Word of God.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Explain the scripture in post 3000 to me. If you can.

Your just a follower of your ill advised traditions. You hold on to the evil traditions of the RCC,

Your just a clanging symbol JR.
No scripture in #3000. Try again.

keypurr

NOT "A GOD", Dimwit. THE GOD. THE ONLY GOD.

See my above comment.

You shall know them by their fruits.

Jesus is not God, he is the son of God.

Mar_1:24 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.

Luk_4:34 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Show me the word creature in scripture. Get yourself a good commentary and see what it says about that verse

Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Joh 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

LA

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You shall know them by their fruits.

Jesus is not God, he is the son of God.

Mar_1:24 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.

Luk_4:34 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God.

Then JESUS' DEATH SAVED ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, NOT EVEN YOU, KEYPURR.

Because ACCORDING TO YOU, JESUS WAS JUST A MAN.

AND MAN, ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE

CANNOT

SAVE ANYONE.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Co 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
You forgot the capital "M" in the "man" you bolded.

It's referring to Jesus, who is both MAN and GOD.

Or do you think Psalm 49:7-9, 15, was lying?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
you misinterpret his words and then comment on it with half truths.
then you display your inner self by name calling the folks that disagree.
That's rich, coming from someone who DENIES SCRIPTURE.

Heretic.

keypurr

No scripture in #3000. Try again.

this is post 3000 on my screen.

Then they are all wrong.

(Bishops) This is lyfe eternall, that they myght knowe thee, the only true God, & Iesus Christe whom thou hast sent.

(ESV) And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

(Geneva) And this is life eternall, that they knowe thee to be the onely very God, and whom thou hast sent, Iesus Christ.

(GNB) And eternal life means to know you, the only true God, and to know Jesus Christ, whom you sent.

(ISV) And this is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent—Jesus the Messiah.

(KJV) And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

(NAS77) "And this is eternal life, that they may know Thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom Thou hast sent.

(NASB) "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

(NIrV) "And what is eternal life? It is knowing you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

(NIV) Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

(NKJV) And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

(NRSV) And this is eternal life, that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

(NRSVA) And this is eternal life, that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

(YLT) and this is the life age-during, that they may know Thee, the only true God, and him whom Thou didst send—Jesus Christ;

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
this is post 3000 on my screen.

Then they are all wrong.

(Bishops) This is lyfe eternall, that they myght knowe thee, the only true God, & Iesus Christe whom thou hast sent.

(ESV) And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

(Geneva) And this is life eternall, that they knowe thee to be the onely very God, and whom thou hast sent, Iesus Christ.

(GNB) And eternal life means to know you, the only true God, and to know Jesus Christ, whom you sent.

(ISV) And this is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent—Jesus the Messiah.

(KJV) And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

(NAS77) "And this is eternal life, that they may know Thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom Thou hast sent.

(NASB) "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

(NIrV) "And what is eternal life? It is knowing you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

(NIV) Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

(NKJV) And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

(NRSV) And this is eternal life, that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

(NRSVA) And this is eternal life, that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

(YLT) and this is the life age-during, that they may know Thee, the only true God, and him whom Thou didst send—Jesus Christ;
Hate to break it to you, but that verse does not contradict the trinity, Keypurr.