Jesus and Jesus Alone Saves to the Uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I think that the above is the most disgraceful insult that I have seen on any web site in a very long time.

How can Christians write such dreadful sentences?
Are we allowed to write like that on theologyonline?

RP is not the only one who insist if you don't believe his doctrine, you are unbeliever, cult and unsaved.

His position is majority of this forum.

You are one of very minority.

eider

RP is not the only one who insist if you don't believe his doctrine, you are unbeliever, cult and unsaved.

Wow!
Well, one good way of testing oneself is by surrounding self with screaming, insulting, demeaning and aggressive folks. If we become like them then our beliefs were false! :D

If your avatar is actually you, a picture tells a thousand words...... :)

beloved57

You are one of the majority with pate. Don't you believe that sinners Christ died for are still lost ? Yes or No ? Pate does, and so does the majority of people on this forum !

God's Truth

Anybody who verbally abuses another cannot be a Christian, imo. Impossible.
John the Baptist and Jesus both were perfectly clear about their opinions of the whole priesthood. The prieshood had abandoned the laws which protected the poor, they had abandoned their own standards and become hellenised, copying the cultures and practices of the invaders.... theyv were quislings.

This is clearly shown by the Temple Head-tax coinage, many of which still survive to this day as evidence. These coins had a graven image on their reverse by the inscription of Caesar in Greek abbreviation, and the head on the obverse was not Caesar's..... it was/is the head of melgarth-Heracles, known to the Jews as Baal. They didn't care because the silver purity and weight was consistent. You could not make this up....... amazing.

Jesus and JtB were furious with the wayward carelesss priesthood, and offered Remission of Sins by immersion in the Jordan as a shortcircuit to the disgusting money-go-=round

There were people not obeying since the beginning of time, so I am not sure about the concentration you are giving to Hellenistic Jews.

God spoke from the beginning about a Savior to come.

Could you explain to me more why the interest in speaking about certain races of people?

As for John baptizing people with a baptism of repentance, it was to prepare the way for Jesus.

The people had to repent of their sins before the Savior would come to them.

Could you explain more what you are speaking about?

eider

There were people not obeying since the beginning of time, so I am not sure about the concentration you are giving to Hellenistic Jews.
Matthew {3:7} But when he saw many of the Pharisees and
Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O
generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the
wrath to come?

OK? ...and Jesus felt the same way........ :)

God spoke from the beginning about a Savior to come.
You are a question..... then you make a statement. That could be construed as rhetoric, and that maybe you have no interest in any answers? :)

Could you explain to me more why the interest in speaking about certain races of people?
Matthew {10:5} These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: {10:6} But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

As for John baptizing people with a baptism of repentance, it was to prepare the way for Jesus.
Mark {1:4} John did baptize in the wilderness, and
preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.
{1:5} And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea,
and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the
river of Jordan, confessing their sins. ?? :)

The people had to repent of their sins before the Savior would come to them.
Again..... first you ask a question..... then you tell your answer. Rhetoric... ?

Could you explain more what you are speaking about?
The Gospels of Mark and Matthew....... it's simply God's Truth :)

glorydaz

The fact that Jesus was fairly direct with priests, extremely aggressive during his demonstration in the Temple, and also picketing the Temple Courts two days running, is no reason for Christians to copy, surely?

Also, I would like to see where Jesus told his followers that they could be rude to any folks.

If being a Christian entitles folks to be rude to others, then I am amazed.

What you may see as rude, another could see as assertive. If I tried to please everyone, I'd have to avoid speaking.

God's Truth

Matthew {3:7} But when he saw many of the Pharisees and
Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O
generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the
wrath to come?

OK? ...and Jesus felt the same way........

Why bring up nationalities at all? The point is that it does not matter because all sin. I don’t know how you get that they were Hellenistic Jews or how that matters what nationality they are. Jesus says this about the people:

Matthew 23:7 "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

Jeremiah 32:31
"Indeed this city has been to Me a provocation of My anger and My wrath from the day that they built it, even to this day, so that it should be removed from before My face,

Luke 13:34
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her! How often I have longed to gather your children together as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling.

Acts 7:52
Which of the prophets did your fathers fail to persecute? They even killed those who foretold the coming of the Righteous One. And now you are His betrayers and murderers—
You are a question..... then you make a statement. That could be construed as rhetoric, and that maybe you have no interest in any answers?

It is not a rhetorical question.

It is an educated question.

The Bible has many such questions, even from apostle Paul.

Matthew {10:5} These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: {10:6} But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Jesus went first to those who ALREADY belonged to God.
Jesus says when he is crucified then all can come to him to be saved.
Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.
Just ask for the scripture references if you are interested.

Mark {1:4} John did baptize in the wilderness, and
preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.
{1:5} And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea,
and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the
river of Jordan, confessing their sins. ??
Why do you have a question mark?

I gave you scriptures that plainly say John prepared the way and that people had to be circumcised.
Again..... first you ask a question..... then you tell your answer. Rhetoric... ?

Again, it is not rhetoric it is an educated question, and Paul did it too.

Why not answer the questions?

Notice that you cannot.
The Gospels of Mark and Matthew....... it's simply God's Truth

Oh I think you are speaking about how you do not like Paul and John.

You have a lot of problems.

eider

Why bring up nationalities at all? The point is that it does not matter because all sin. I don’t know how you get that they were Hellenistic Jews or how that matters what nationality they are. Jesus says this about the people:

Matthew 23:7 "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.
Who was in Jerusalem? Hellenised, corrupted, fat, greedy priesthood? All Jews?

Jeremiah 32:31
"Indeed this city has been to Me a provocation of My anger and My wrath from the day that they built it, even to this day, so that it should be removed from before My face,
Jesus wasn't happy with it either. All those Hellenised Jews and corrupted practices.

Luke 13:34
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her! How often I have longed to gather your children together as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling.
Yes...... Matthew and Luke both copied these verses from the same source, I believe.

It is not a rhetorical question.

It is an educated question.
I think you mean that yours answers were educated answers? Rhetoric. :)

The Bible has many such questions, even from apostle Paul.
Jesus says when he is crucified then all can come to him to be saved.
SOURCE! Please quote where Jesus said the above!

Why do you have a question mark?
Those were seeking your response.

I gave you scriptures that plainly say John prepared the way and that people had to be circumcised.
John offered the Jewish people confession and immersion in Jordan's waters for the Remission of their sins.

Again, it is not rhetoric it is an educated question, and Paul did it too.

Why not answer the questions?
My answers, as written large, the Divine words of God, as reported by his Ordained Apostles, must stand for themselves. You appear tro be denying them, as written in Matthew and Mark and showed to you.

Oh I think you are speaking about how you do not like Paul and John.

You have a lot of problems.

Oh, I think you are speaking about how you do not like Matthew and Mark.:D

Do not worry about my problems...... better to focus upon your own?

God's Truth

Who was in Jerusalem? Hellenised, corrupted, fat, greedy priesthood? All Jews?

Jesus wasn't happy with it either. All those Hellenised Jews and corrupted practices.

Yes...... Matthew and Luke both copied these verses from the same source, I believe.

I think you mean that yours answers were educated answers? Rhetoric. :)

SOURCE! Please quote where Jesus said the above!

Those were seeking your response.

John offered the Jewish people confession and immersion in Jordan's waters for the Remission of their sins.

My answers, as written large, the Divine words of God, as reported by his Ordained Apostles, must stand for themselves. You appear tro be denying them, as written in Matthew and Mark and showed to you.

Oh, I think you are speaking about how you do not like Matthew and Mark.:D

Do not worry about my problems...... better to focus upon your own?

You are so wrong about me, and more importantly you are so wrong about the Holy Bible.

I love all of God's written Word.

Why don't you answer questions?

An educated question DOES mean I already know the answer.

Jesus came first for those who ALREADY BELONGED to God.

God cut off Jews that He did not accept, and the rest had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

Jesus said he would not lose one that God gave him and that all could come to him to be saved when he is crucified.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

eider

You are so wrong about me, and more importantly you are so wrong about the Holy Bible.
I love all of God's written Word.
Thankyou for sharing that with me..... :)
Why, I quoted bible chapter and verse, that was my answer.
Some folks cannot see what they don't want to see...... ?
An educated question DOES mean I already know the answer.
1 PETER 5:5 JAMES 1:10 COLOSSIANS 3:12
LUKE 14:8 JAMES 4:10; 1 PETER 5:6 ...... You see? I do answer.... :)
Jesus came first for those who ALREADY BELONGED to God.
Mark {2:16} And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat
with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples,
How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and
sinners? {2:17} When Jesus heard [it,] he saith unto them,
They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they
that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to
repentance.
John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."
Would Jesus have taken his drink and meat with you? :)
God cut off Jews that He did not accept, and the rest had to go through Jesus to remain God's.
It is better if you quote from the bible. Your words cannot have that authority, can they?
Jesus said he would not lose one that God gave him and that all could come to him to be saved when he is crucified.
Matthew {14:35} And he went forward a little, and
fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the
hour might pass from him. {14:36} And he said, Abba,
Father, all things [are] possible unto thee; take away this
cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou
wilt.
Mark {14:36} And he said, Abba,
wilt.
Why then, Amen....
John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.
Mark {2:17} When Jesus heard [it,] he saith unto them,
They that are whole have no need of the physician

God's Truth

Thankyou for sharing that with me.....
Why, I quoted bible chapter and verse, that was my answer.
Some folks cannot see what they don't want to see...... ?
1 PETER 5:5 JAMES 1:10 COLOSSIANS 3:12
LUKE 14:8 JAMES 4:10; 1 PETER 5:6 ...... You see? I do answer....

No, you don’t answer, but from those scriptures you posted, it sounds like you want to try to humble yourself. That is always good. Don't just read it, do it!
Mark {2:16} And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat
with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples,
How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and
sinners? {2:17} When Jesus heard [it,] he saith unto them,
They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they
that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to
repentance.
I don’t think you understand. All are in need of Jesus. Jesus is explaining that you must admit that you are a sinner before you can be saved.

Would Jesus have taken his drink and meat with you?

I do not know what you are saying.

It is better if you quote from the bible. Your words cannot have that authority, can they?

I did give you the scripture. Go and reread the posts.
Matthew {14:35} And he went forward a little, and
fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the
hour might pass from him. {14:36} And he said, Abba,
wilt.
Mark {14:36} And he said, Abba,
wilt.
What do you think you have disproved from God’s word?
You did say that some scriptures were false, correct?
You claim Paul and John should be stricken, correct?

Why then, Amen....
Mark {2:17} When Jesus heard [it,] he saith unto them,
They that are whole have no need of the physician
Again, because people must admit that they are sinners before Jesus can save them.
The Pharisees and teachers of the law would not admit they were sinners.
We must admit that we are sinners and repent of our sins if we want to be saved.

eider

No, you don’t answer, but from those scriptures you posted, it sounds like you want to try to humble yourself. That is always good. Don't just read it, do it!
Would you join with me, in humbling ourselves?

I don’t think you understand. All are in need of Jesus. Jesus is explaining that you must admit that you are a sinner before you can be saved.
I don't think you understand....... about Jesus. :shrug:
The way that you write...... you can't possibly understand...

I know......

I will, if you will....

God's word is God's word...... it is perfect.

You seem to be like those Scribes and Pharisees, who tried to lead Jesus into trouble.
I'm not smart, but Jesus was brilliantly smart..... I'll just spend some time, thinking about how he would answer you. :)

Again, because people must admit that they are sinners before Jesus can save them.
We must admit that we are sinners and repent of our sins if we want to be saved.
Please, quieten yourself.
Just show what is written in the bible!
Our own words have no authority.

beloved57

False teaching not found in scripture !

God's Truth

Would you join with me, in humbling ourselves?

I don't think you understand....... about Jesus. :shrug:
The way that you write...... you can't possibly understand...

I know......

I will, if you will....

God's word is God's word...... it is perfect.

You seem to be like those Scribes and Pharisees, who tried to lead Jesus into trouble.
I'm not smart, but Jesus was brilliantly smart..... I'll just spend some time, thinking about how he would answer you. :)

Please, quieten yourself.
Just show what is written in the bible!
Our own words have no authority.

You are a walking talking hypocritical mess, IMHO.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
I think that the above is the most disgraceful insult that I have seen on any web site in a very long time.
Have you stopped to consider that what you just said could be insulting to another?

How can Christians write such dreadful sentences?
The same way you just did ----- with a keyboard.

Are we allowed to write like that on theologyonline?
Yeppers.
And you are allowed to spit right back at them as you are doing.

Trying to 'soften' your insults will not make it smell any sweeter.

eider

Have you stopped to consider that what you just said could be insulting to another?

The same way you just did ----- with a keyboard.

Yeppers.
And you are allowed to spit right back at them as you are doing.

Trying to 'soften' your insults will not make it smell any sweeter.

Wow! So, basically, I can throw smelly insults at folks on this forum?
Well, thankyou for your guidance. :)