James 1:1 refutes MAD

john w

Hall of Fame
John W is a fraud and a heretic who hates truth and is only here to spread lies that the Dispy pastors deceived him with. A real Christian stands on truth which is not you.....liar!

Post #57-copy'npaste spam
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...emple-heresy&p=5211516&highlight=#post5211516

That is all the troll-ete has.

And all of TOL is mesmerized, by this oh so original cliche/stumper.

Teach us, troll-ette Dora..Please?

Next up, from Dora: Liar, liar, nose as long as a telephone wire!!!!!!!!! Shut up, mom, and give me another high ball, and a Camel non filter!!!!!

Epoisses

Post #57-copy'npaste spam
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...emple-heresy&p=5211516&highlight=#post5211516

That is all the troll-ete has.

And all of TOL is mesmerized, by this oh so original cliche/stumper.

Teach us, troll-ette Dora..Please?

Next up, from Dora: Liar, liar, nose as long as a telephone wire!!!!!!!!! Shut up, mom, and give me another high ball, and a Camel non filter!!!!!

Flamed and Burned out! I can still post rationally but you can't - Loser!

Epoisses

More "give me another shot" spam, demon/alcohol induced mumbling, from the admitted subjectivist, God hating, scripture hating troll-ette.

Flamed out Dispy boy-toy wannabe Christian unbeliever with no Christ and no faith. Just secret rapture, juggling gospels, and millennial law kingdoms for the street level uninitiated reprobate to sway the seared conscience of liars who hate truth.

john w

Hall of Fame
Flamed out Dispy boy-toy wannabe Christian unbeliever with no Christ and no faith. Just secret rapture, juggling gospels, and millennial law kingdoms for the street level uninitiated reprobate to sway the seared conscience of liars who hate truth.

What a mess, as the troll asserts that there is just one piece of good news, in the book,or, in rehab, conveys she has no clue as to what "gospel" means, and thus asserts, on record, that her saint Judas preached the gospel of Christ in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and that murder, sodomy, rape, lying, are OK, as everyone decides for themselves, through this subkective "Cuz MY Holy Spirit told me so" scam, rejecting God's objective holy, good, spiritual law.

Get off this site, you demon inebriated drunk, and admitted devil child, subjectivist, scammer, con artist, troll-ette, as we smell your putrid sulfur, and dung, even through the box.

Am I clear, irrelevant wolf-ette? Good.

And the only "flamed out" piece of trash, on this thread, is you, and your flaming "domestic partner," sodomite.

Real tough broad are you, with your "boy" act tough assertion,. are you, wimp? Yes....Feel better? Your domestic partner thinks more highly of you now? Going to "get lucky" tonight now, toots? People beat you up, so this is your way, to act like a tough chick, and score some points, with your dp? Weighty.

Come on, toots...Give us another "Loser!!!!!Wha Wha Wha!!!!" stunner.

Please?

Epoisses

What a mess, as the troll asserts that there is just one piece of good news, in the book,or, in rehab, conveys she has no clue as to what "gospel" means, and thus asserts, on record, that her saint Judas preached the gospel of Christ in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and that murder, sodomy, rape, lying, are OK, as everyone decides for themselves, through this subkective "Cuz MY Holy Spirit told me so" scam, rejecting God's objective holy, good, spiritual law.

Get off this site, you demon inebriated drunk, and admitted devil child, subjectivist, scammer, con artist, troll-ette, as we smell your putrid sulfur, and dung, even through the box.

Am I clear, irrelevant wolf-ette? Good.

You're a liar. I never said rape, murder and sodomy were OK. Show the post# if you can? Flamed out merkin!

john w

Hall of Fame
You're a liar. I never said rape, murder and sodomy were OK. Show the post# if you can? Flamed out merkin!

Yes, you did, as there is no objective law against them, as you assert that everyone decides, for themselves, "within themselves," not from an objective source authority, "outside of themselves,",through this "feelings...their Holy Spirit," what is right/wrong, and you have nothing to say, absolutely NADA, no objective, reasoned argument, to those, such as a Muslim, deluded Hare Krishna,Catholic, reincarnationist, Buddhist, ........................, who argues with you, counters, with, "My experience/Koran/Book of Mormon/feelings/my Holy Spirit/God, the Inner Id ............................tells me that suicide bombings to murder,for Allah, multiple wives, raping, sodomy,getting drunk/smoking pot excessively,slavery ....................................................................................................................................................are OK, and who are you, to tell me what is right/wrong, except for you to "opinionate:"

"Well, everyone knows that suicide bombings to murder,for Allah, multiple wives, raping,debauchery, drunkeness,...........................................................................................................................is wrong, based upon my experiences, my Holy Spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wha...Wha...Wha....Cuz I say so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My Holy Spirit tells me so, and your Holy Spirit is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You wicked subjectivist, confusing, in drunken demonism, objective revelation, given by objective words, in "the scripture of truth"(Daniel), with illumination/understanding via the Holy Spirit, as you satanically assert that there is no objective, good, holy, spiritual law of God, that defines what sin is, so others can be led to the Lord Jesus Christ, by the law, as a schoolmaster/tutor., as it is replaced by the Holy Spirit, and thus everyone does what is right in their own eyes(Judges), not what the objective holy law of God says.

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...........

And the drone does not "get," that the laws of the US., for eg., are a codified, objective set of laws, an imposition of morality, i.e., an objective source.

Last edited:

Epoisses

I would complain about this trash vitriolic venom but it would fall on deaf ears. God allows this forum so dispensationalists can reveal their heresy to the world. Self-condemned unbelievers who reject the new covenant and the church! I don't think you could fall any farther.

Jerry Shugart

God allows this forum so dispensationalists can reveal their heresy to the world.

I am a Mid-Acts believer and the evidence found in the epistle of James proves that it was indeed written to those in the Body of Christ:

"You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord's coming is near"
(James 5:8).​

The Greek word translated "is near" at James 5:8 is eggizo and in this verse that word means "to be imminent" (A Greek English Lexicon, Liddell & Scott [Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1940], 467).

In an article found on the "Pre-Trib Research Center" web site Dr. Renald E. Showers writes:

"In light of James' statements C. Leslie Mitton wrote, 'James clearly believed, as others of his time did, that the coming of Christ was imminent.' On the basis of James' statements we can conclude that Christ's coming was imminent in New Testament times and continues to be so today, and that this fact should make a difference in the way Christians live" [emphasis added] (Showers, The Imminent Coming of Christ).​

Paul Sadler, past President of the Berean Bible Society, wrote the following:

"The 'secret' resurrection that will take place at the Rapture should never be confused with the 'first' resurrection at the Second Coming of Christ. Those who rightly divide the Word of truth now see that only the members of the Body of Christ will be raised at the Rapture" [emphasis mine] (Sadler, Exploring the Unsearchable Riches of Christ [Stephens Point, WI: Worzalla Publishing Co., 1993], 167).​

Since only members of the Body of Christ will be raised at the rapture we can know, beyond any doubt, that those who originally received the Hebrew epistles were members of the Body of Christ. In the first century, as well as today, there is only one coming of the Lord Jesus which can be described as being "imminent" and that is His coming which will happen at the rapture.

Originally the belief within the Mid-Acts community is that the teaching found in the Hebrew epistles is for those in the Body of Christ. Unfortunately that idea has been rejected by those within the Neo-MAD movement.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would complain about this trash vitriolic venom but it would fall on deaf ears. God allows this forum so dispensationalists can reveal their heresy to the world.
GOD allows this forum so that biblically literate folks can expose your glaring errors.

Zeke

Seems a tad bit irrelevant to wait for something your already in, and is in you Col 1:27, Luke 2:49, 2Cor 6:16, Luke 17:21 , Romans 8:10, Col 2:6-8, John 5:36.

Hebrews 6:1-5, 2Cor 5:16, exoteric shadow chasers mixing shadows with light 2Cor 3:6, Matt 11:11, looking for another to come Matt 11:3. Col 2:17, Hebrews 8:5, Romans 5:14, Proverbs 1:6, Mark 4:34.

The Father who is Spirit spoke to Christ through Jesus (a pattern man) who could nothing John 5:30, so a sacrifîce of his flesh is worthless making the Roman crucifixion a traditional hoax Psalms 40:6, John 5:22, based on riddles, dark sayings, parables, symbology, Psalms 78:2, Gal 4:24.

Jerry Shugart

Seems a tad bit irrelevant to wait for something your already in...

Do you believe that the Apostle John was in error when he told the saints the following about waiting for the appearance of the Lord Jesus?:

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is" (1 Jn.3:2).​

john w

Hall of Fame
I would complain about this trash vitriolic venom but it would fall on deaf ears. God allows this forum so dispensationalists can reveal their heresy to the world. Self-condemned unbelievers who reject the new covenant and the church! I don't think you could fall any farther.

More Oprah psycho babble, tantrums...

Zeke

Do you believe that the Apostle John was in error when he told the saints the following about waiting for the appearance of the Lord Jesus?:

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is" (1 Jn.3:2).​

That manifesting/awakening/rising from sleep like in 1 and 2 Thess happens while still in our flesh temple portrayed exoterically in the walk of Jesus, leaving clues by visiting the exoteric house of his Father on how to unravel the duplicity of his statements, He clearly states esoterically in John 17:21 the Father is in him, all the other references to man being God's temple Acts 17:24, Luke 17:21, 1Cor 3:16, etc....... formed weaved together without hands in silence, in the womb of water called the first born of the flesh, that stage of flesh is still a son of man mentally Gal 4:1, Romans 8:6, unable to discern/judge spiritual things until the spiritual quickening/twinkle of an eye by the Spirit in him/us Eph 5:14, John 9:32, Romans 8:10, no longer reading the letter with a dead exoteric mentality John 5:22, that stumped Nicodemus like John great among flesh but least among spiritual man because, they judged by flesh and read the letter in the same way of condemnation man judging man not the Father, which is why both were clueless to what the spirit saith from Christ to them, his disciples did likewise who were still asleep and like Nicodemus were still going through spiritual labor Romans 7:24.

That's the gordian knot paradox put forth by the scripture to sons of man ignorant of where he came, and who he is, the cross all flesh must carry until the spirit puts to death the abomination of desolation sitting on God's Throne in the middle east? only if read exoterically.

john w

Hall of Fame
That manifesting/awakening/rising from sleep like in 1 and 2 Thess happens while still in our flesh temple portrayed exoterically in the walk of Jesus, leaving clues by visiting the exoteric house of his Father on how to unravel the duplicity of his statements, He clearly states esoterically in John 17:21 the Father is in him, all the other references to man being God's temple Acts 17:24, Luke 17:21, 1Cor 3:16, etc....... formed weaved together without hands in silence, in the womb of water called the first born of the flesh, that stage of flesh is still a son of man mentally Gal 4:1, Romans 8:6, unable to discern/judge spiritual things until the spiritual quickening/twinkle of an eye by the Spirit in him/us Eph 5:14, John 9:32, Romans 8:10, no longer reading the letter with a dead exoteric mentality John 5:22, that stumped Nicodemus like John great among flesh but least among spiritual man because, they judged by flesh and read the letter in the same way of condemnation man judging man not the Father, which is why both were clueless to what the spirit saith from Christ to them, his disciples did likewise who were still asleep and like Nicodemus were still going through spiritual labor Romans 7:24.

That's the gordian knot paradox put forth by the scripture to sons of man ignorant of where he came, and who he is, the cross all flesh must carry until the spirit puts to death the abomination of desolation sitting on God's Throne in the middle east? only if read exoterically.

Translated:

rasta.jpg

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

That'll work. :thumb:

King James Bible
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.