James 1:1 refutes MAD

popsthebuilder

The book of James is considered to be the earliest writing in the NT, at a time when the believing assembly was totally Jewish and the believing Jews were still zealous of the law Act 21:20 and gentiles were not even under consideration.

Act 21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

Act 10:28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation;

Act 11:2 And when Peter was come up to Jerusalem, they that were of the circumcision contended with him,
Act 11:3 Saying, Thou wentest in to men uncircumcised, and didst eat with them.

Act 11:19 Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only.
Jew in that context is the faithful to GOD and those who have gone astray; away from GOD. all are of GOD.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

So you fully admit that there were believing Jews from the 12 tribes as opposed to unbelieving Jews from the 12 tribes? Each tribe of Israel had believers and unbelievers mixed together. The believers came out and formed the church and the unbelievers stayed in the synagogues. Believing Jews would have been part of the body of Christ like Peter, Paul, James and John.
Essenes?.... Druze?

Epoisses

Essenes?.... Druze?

I will be focusing on the Essenes in my Colossians study with their rigorous ascetic law worship that went above and beyond the Pharisees by forbidding marriage, meat and wine. They were also into the naming and worship of angels or angelolatry. The dead sea scrolls were likely from an Essene sect.

john w

Hall of Fame
I will be focusing on the Essenes in my Colossians study with their rigorous ascetic law worship that went above and beyond the Pharisees by forbidding marriage, meat and wine. They were also into the naming and worship of angels or angelolatry. The dead sea scrolls were likely from an Essene sect.

Your "study?" Good one, admitted subjectivist, 7 Eleven "employee," as you would not know the difference, between the book of Philemon, and Regis Philbin.

Focus on getting saved, you troll-ette, and shucking your satanic assertion, that truth is relative to the individual. And put up that hideous pic of yours, that you formerly had up, so that we can laugh at it, and shoot spitballs at it, drone.

I thought so.

Epoisses

Your "study?" Good one, admitted subjectivist, 7 Eleven "employee," as you would not know the difference, between the book of Philemon, and Regis Philbin.

Focus on getting saved, you troll-ette, and shucking your satanic assertion, that truth is relative to the individual. And put up that hideous pic of yours, that you formerly had up, so that we can laugh at it, and shoot spitballs at it, drone.

I thought so.

Tired limp noodle of a boy-man who could never cut it living by faith so he bows to the law and goes begging for a handout to Hagar his god across the seas. He defends her and worships her and bows to her over and over and over. Satanist drone bot with zero faith, cut from grace and destitute of the life of Christ. You couldn't keep up with me on my worst day let alone my best. I've destroyed you and your arguments from hell so many times that your just a chump that I thump and dump on your head like the chimp wimp simp you are.....sit.....beg.....roll over and play dead.

john w

Hall of Fame
Tired limp noodle of a boy-man who could never cut it living by faith so he bows to the law and goes begging for a handout to Hagar his god across the seas. He defends her and worships her and bows to her over and over and over. Satanist drone bot with zero faith, cut from grace and destitute of the life of Christ. You couldn't keep up with me on my worst day let alone my best. I've destroyed you and your arguments from hell so many times that your just a chump that I thump and dump on your head like the chimp wimp simp you are.....sit.....beg.....roll over and play dead.

More psycho babble, drooling....Pull up your bib, subjectivist, and tell all of TOL why rape, incest, lying, murder, sodomy, bad thoughts............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................are wrong, are sins, if there is no objective law, defining what sin is, per Romans 3:20 KJV, Romans 7:7 KJV.

Go ahead, sap. Tell all of TOL.Unpack it for us. Do be a dear, toots.

Watch the side step, kindergarten "answer," spammed, after a few shots of "Ripple:" "Cuz I say so, as the Holy Spirit told me so, and all others have the wrong Holy Spirit, you see, well, uh, urr........Leave me alone!!! I'm off work now as a cashier at 7 Eleven, so I can grab, and drink all the Natty Lights that I want, in the 7 Eleven fridgerator!!!Gotsta go, as the song 'Hey, Jude,' is playing, which was 'inspired' from the book of Judas, or the book of Jude, or whatever.....hiccup....hiccup!! "

I thought so-right/wrong is relative to the individual-it is called subjectivity.
Now-also pull up your bunny shirt, and take your seat, Colonel-ette Klink. You are dismissed, as you are beginning to bore us.

Epoisses

More psycho babble, drooling....Pull up your bib, subjectivist, and tell all of TOL why rape, incest, lying, murder, sodomy, bad thoughts............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................are wrong, are sins, if there is no objective law, defining what sin is, per Romans 3:20 KJV, Romans 7:7 KJV.

John W Judas needs a block of stone to tell him lying, adultery and stealing are wrong. What a twit and moronic fool that never learned when his mommy slapped him in the face for stealing a gum ball at age 4. Never learned when his daddy beat his hiney red for lying about the lawnmower in the wasp nest at age 15. Never learned that adultery was wrong when Bubbah sat on his back for playing naked patty cakes with his dearly beloved Bertha at age 22. We learn right and wrong from life experiences there numb-skull and you don't even need to be a Christian wannabe believer who asks for permission to bow to Moses. Save me works of my hands, save me!

Bertha is a keeper!

john w

Hall of Fame
John W Judas needs a block of stone to tell him lying, adultery and stealing are wrong. What a twit and moronic fool that never learned when his mommy slapped him in the face for stealing a gum ball at age 4. Never learned when his daddy beat his hiney red for lying about the lawnmower in the wasp nest at age 15. Never learned that adultery was wrong when Bubbah sat on his back for playing naked patty cakes with his dearly beloved Bertha at age 22. We learn right and wrong from life experiences there numb-skull and you don't even need to be a Christian wannabe believer who asks for permission to bow to Moses. Save me works of my hands, save me!

Bertha is a keeper!

Did Dora the drunk address my question, her own "argument:"

Tell all of TOL why rape, incest, lying, murder, sodomy, bad thoughts.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........are wrong, are sins, if there is no objective law, defining what sin is, per Romans 3:20 KJV, Romans 7:7 KJV.

Nope, just a bunch of subjective slop, as I predicted, asserting she learned stealing was wrong, from her mommy, not from any objective law from God, she learned, that lying is wrong, from her daddy beating her, not from any objective law from God, that adultery is wrong.......................................blah blah blah...
=We learn right and wrong from life experiences

She admits that she is a subjectivist, learning from feelings, inside herself, from experiences, not any objective law from the LORD God, which, by definition, means laws/truth are relative to the individual, and has replaced God's law, with herself and her parents.

Someone to Dora: Well, my daddy told me adultery is just fine. Who are you to tell me that it is not, as my experience says it is groovy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Your daddy, tell me what is right, or wrong?
Says who, lush?

Dora: Get me another MD 20/20 bar keep!!

Confirmed: Dora the lush is a subjectism proponent. We know.

Here is "Dora's Song:"

Epoisses

Hobo law keeper John W sittin' on da' porch in west by God Virgina...Yeeee Hawwwww!

We got so many drugs and trailers in this state that you could just stay medicated all durn' day!

I got me a pretty little trailer park filly and you can keep them city women cause they ain't got nothin' on Bertha!

Ohhhhhh..Yeaaaaa, by gummit.....jumpin' G - Hosaphat!

john w

Hall of Fame
Hobo law keeper John W sittin' on da' porch in west by God Virgina...Yeeee Hawwwww!

We got so many drugs and trailers in this state that you could just stay medicated all durn' day!

I got me a pretty little trailer park filly and you can keep them city women cause they ain't got nothin' on Bertha!

Ohhhhhh..Yeaaaaa, by gummit.....jumpin' G - Hosaphat!

Did Dora the drunk address my question, her own "argument"-nope-just drunken rambling, while watching "Oprah/"Dr. Phil."

Tell all of TOL why rape, incest, lying, murder, sodomy, bad thoughts.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........are wrong, are sins, if there is no objective law, defining what sin is, per Romans 3:20 KJV, Romans 7:7 KJV.

Nope, just a bunch of subjective slop, as I predicted, asserting she learned stealing was wrong, from her mommy, not from any objective law from God, she learned, that lying is wrong, from her daddy beating her, not from any objective law from God, that adultery is wrong.......................................blah blah blah...
Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
=We learn right and wrong from life experiences
She admits that she is a subjectivist, learning from feelings, inside herself, from experiences, not any objective law from the LORD God, which, by definition, means laws/truth are relative to the individual, and has replaced God's law, with herself and her parents.

Someone to Dora: Well, my daddy told me adultery is just fine. Who are you to tell me that it is not, as my experience says it is groovy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Your daddy, tell me what is right, or wrong?
Says who, lush?

Dora: Get me another MD 20/20 bar keep!!

Confirmed: Dora the lush is a subjectism proponent. We know.

Epoisses

Because they are a violation of love which is the foundation of all law, you MORON!

If I love my neighbor I don't rape, kill, lie or steal from them...duh!

john w

Hall of Fame
Because they are a violation of love which is the foundation of all law, you MORON!

If I love my neighbor I don't rape, kill, lie or steal from them...duh!

A Muslim, to Dora: Suicide bombings, for Allah, is displaying love. You decide what the definition of love is? Says who? Why should we accept what you say? Let me guess: your subjective experience .The Koran says......., How can your subjective experience, subjective definition of love, from your brain, in contrast to something objective, outside yourself, serve as good objective evidence showing the truth of what you say, is right/wrong, or of the Christian faith, for that matter? How can "experience," your assessment of what is right/wrong, be self-authenticating in the epistemic sense. As adherents of different world religions, including mine, have different religious experience, how can we tell whose religious experience is veritable, or truthful? "Cuz" you say so?

You: Well, uh, urr,you're wrong....Everyone knows that.....You see, well, uh, urr......Bartender!!! Where is my drink?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do all members of the boc, Dora-get out of the way, as you'd get picked apart, by the lost, such as Muslims, atheists,... and hurt the cause of Christ, you embarrassing, clown of subjectivity.

Epoisses

John W is a fraud and a heretic who hates truth and is only here to spread lies that the Dispy pastors deceived him with. A real Christian stands on truth which is not you.....liar!