Its Fellowship Week!!!

SOTK

cattyfan said:
put your feet up and relax...plenty of time for questions later. I'll go get some pizza for you...thin or thick crust?

Thick crust, please. :D

Relaxing sounds great! :)

C

cattyfan

here ya go, SOTK...

You guys keep partying...I'm gonna get some sleep.

And no driving after drinking...The second floor is all guest rooms...just pick one out when you need to. Hang the little sign out so we can tell the rooms already occupied. They're all pretty much the same. King size bed, feather mattress, private bath.

breakfast tomorrow is buffet style, starting at 6:00 through around 10:00...and for those of us over 21, bloody marys, mimosas, and crimosas (champagne & cranberry juice) will be available.

My room is up on the third floor, or you can check with the staff...they're in the room just left of the kitchen. Make sure you tell 'em if you have any special dietary needs...allergies, diabetic, whatever. I'm sure we can accomodate you.

have fun. See ya in the morning.

goodnight...AND, Hey! Get the dog out of the pool!

Towels are over there (**gestures to a table on the right**)

C

cattyfan

BillyBob said:
Oh Boy, cold pizza for breakfast! :chew:

Hey, who's wet dog is this??

Hey, BB! Greetings, other party-goers!

I've decided to keep this soirre going all week...I've ordered extra supplies and some additional staff members so everyone can be comfortable.

Don't forget to check out the game room...pinball, pool table, dart board, and foos ball are all available, no quarters needed.

I'll have lunch out shortly...build your own sandwiches, chips, veggie tray, and fruit tray. Mini-cupcakes for dessert.

I do have to ask you to STOP PUTTING THE DOG IN THE POOL! I know it's funny to watch his little legs when he swims, but the hair clogs the pool filter.

And stop giving beer to the cat.

other than that, have fun and I'll check on you later.

***thinking to herself...this is the best party I've ever thrown!***

Aimiel

She didn't say we couldn't put the cat in the pool (much funnier to watch, anyway) or give beer to the dog, so I guess we're OK in the 'real fun' department.

C

cattyfan

o.k.....I can see I'm gonna have to put the cat and dog in the house.... :sigh:

We're gettin' out the grill for dinner...the weather is perfect for it. Who wants what? Steaks, brats, hamburgers, hot dogs, and chicken is available for griillin', and I've got corn-on-the-cob to foil wrap and grill, as well for anyone who wants some.

We're out of lemonade...could I have a volunteer to go mix up a fresh batch?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
cattyfan said:
o.k.....I can see I'm gonna have to put the cat and dog in the house.... :sigh:
...We're out of lemonade...could I have a volunteer to go mix up a fresh batch?
Now that sounds like something within my coordination level! Let me at those lemons... :party:

C

cattyfan

Thanks for tending the lemonade, Zakath :D

Greeting Dave Miller...what'll ya have? I'm pretty well stocked with everything, and this party is for all TOLers, regardless of past squabbles, differences of opinions, etc. No fighting or arguing of any kind allowed at my party...I reserve the right to kick out any guest who doesn't behave.

We're grilling out tonight, and I'm still waiting for everyone's orders...

I'm having a filet, butterflied & medium-well. I picked up some great barbecue sauce...Big Papa's Original. Just a hint a jalepenio (which I probably spelled wrong...Zakath...did you spike this lemonade?!)

C

cattyfan

this lemonade definitely has a kick to it...good job to whomever did it!

BB...wwould you help me get the grill going?