Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
beanieboy said:
What was the origin of Fellowship Week? Where did it come from?

What a coincidence that after being away from TOL for quite some time, you would show up during "friendship" week.

Sozo

Poly said:
What a coincidence that after being away from TOL for quite some time, you would show up during "friendship" week.

He's not the only one to pop in... :aimiel:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ShadowMaid said:
Poly, I like your avatar, where is it from?

It's Sandy from "Grease".

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ShadowMaid said:
Oh, I've never seen that movie. :noid:

She was very "nice".

beanieboy

Poly said:

I was simply curious about what people thought of a couple of things. I wanted to hear a conservative POV, and balance it with my own. So, I appreciate being able to come here on occassion. But since this is such a hardcore TruthSmack kind of place, the idea that Nice is Bad, Fellowship Week has always been a puzzle to me.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
beanieboy said:
I was simply curious about what people thought of a couple of things. I wanted to hear a conservative POV, and balance it with my own. So, I appreciate being able to come here on occassion. But since this is such a hardcore TruthSmack kind of place, the idea that Nice is Bad, Fellowship Week has always been a puzzle to me.

Just a change of pace, experiencing a light carefree week with no hardcore debate and now we can add to that list a time for those who would normally be chewed up and spit out, to take advantage of a free ride. What kind of soda can I get you? :)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
BillyBob said:
A carefree week? You outta read the Reps I keep giving Aikido! :darwinsm:

See? The whole new TOL site was worth it if just for that right? :D