Its Fellowship Week!!!

C

cattyfan

What is the nicest thing you've ever done for someone?
I went with my sister and brother-in-law last Spring when they had to have their cat (they had for 19 years) put to sleep. It took 6 shots and forty five horrifyiing minutes. I stayed with the cat during that time, and when my sister asked if I thought the cat had been aware of what was happening, I lied and told her no. The cat knew, and he hurt...and I will never tell my sister. But it's a terrible image I'll never forget. I saw when his pupils dilate as he was dying. It was awful

What is the nicest thing ever done for you? (Here on earth by a mere mortal. I already know the best thing ever was done for us by Christ.)
my family loved my and suppported me when I was falling apart. My husband (before I even knew his name) sat and comforted me and talked to me during one of my worst days.

What would you do for others if money and time were no object?
I would get a live-in care taker for my parents so my dad is draining himself trying to care for my mom...and I would move my grandmother out of that nursing home she's in and put her some place quiet where she could hear the birds singing.

Who is the person in your life whom you value most?
My husband...and my middle sister.

What's the best advice you've ever gotten?
moisturize, moisturize, moisturize...especially the neck and elbows. then you won't look as old as fast.

Ooooo! I feel it! It's gonna margarita!

time for a swim...

ShadowMaid

cattyfan said:
What is the nicest thing you've ever done for someone?

Wow! I find this question very hard! I'm not sure what the nicest thing I've done to someone is... I'd like to say I've made my Grandpa proud and his life a little brighter for the rough time after Grandma died. :)

What is the nicest thing ever done for you? (Here on earth by a mere mortal. I already know the best thing ever was done for us by Christ.)

Well, I guess the thing that sticks the most are all the spankings my Dad gave me. :chuckle:

What would you do for others if money and time were no object?

I'd save their babies!!!

Probably my sister, and my Grandpa, and my Dad.... Ya know, I think this question is almost unfair! :chuckle: I think I'll stop there, but there are a lot more people I love and value dearly. :)

What's the best advice you've ever gotten?

"Don't judge -unrighteously, it's best to always forgive -after they repent, homeschool your kids -if you care what's best for them, and never take a knife to a gun fight." :D (Okay, it's a combination of good advice I've gotten. :noid: )[/quote]

When you're done writing down your answers and posting 'em for all the other party guests to see, c'mon outside. The heated pool is big enough for all of us, and I had the exterminator put out some of those zapper things and some kind of spray he has so we don't have to contend with any flighty-bitey things.

Let's Party!

:bannana:

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
So this is Fellowship Week huh? Ok, I think I can handle this. (Especially since I probably won't be able to be on much this week. :( )

ShadowMaid

ninjashadow said:
You've got to be a better cook than me, so yes I will.

Ah, okay.

Actually for a first time, I don't think I did that bad. I didn't over cook it, and it wasn't a little uncooked. That equals success! :help: ;)

C

cattyfan

originally posted by BillyBob

Mrs. BillyBob. [followed closely by the cashier at the liquor store]

gee, BB, I figured you'd value the liquor delivery guy over the cashier... :chuckle:

C

cattyfan

Imrahil said:
So this is Fellowship Week huh? Ok, I think I can handle this. (Especially since I probably won't be able to be on much this week. :(

c'mon! ya gotta at least stick around the party a little while. Let me get you a drink. What'll ya have?

C

cattyfan

Hey!

Will somebody answer the door? it's the pizza delivery guy...money's on the side table right next to the door.

Thanks!

Zimfan

cattyfan said:
c'mon! ya gotta at least stick around the party a little while. Let me get you a drink. What'll ya have?

I don't know about him, but I could use a cold, refreshing beer. :cheers:

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
cattyfan said:

I'll try to pop in every once in a while but I usually just browse since I generally can't contribute much. :shut:

Oh, I guess I'll just go with a Coke if you have it.

SOTK

cattyfan, thanks for the invitation! I love swimming parties! :bannana:

I'll answer the questions you posed a little later. I'm too tired and lazy to put much thought into posts tonight! :eek:

C

cattyfan

SOTK said:
cattyfan, thanks for the invitation! I love swimming parties! :bannana:

I'll answer the questions you posed a little later. I'm too tired and lazy to put much thought into posts tonight! :eek:

put your feet up and relax...plenty of time for questions later. I'll go get some pizza for you...thin or thick crust?