It's All Buddha

JoyfulRook

Originally posted by Aussie Thinker
I know you struggle to understand some things but that was a conversational device to establish YOUR assertion.
And my statement was a cruel irony. :doh: Riiiight....

You peabrain.. what about sheep and cows that are PROVEN to be homosexual. Did they make a lifestyle choice. Some if not most homosexuality is NATURAL.. therefore granted by YOUR God !
As I said twice before, I would like to see proof of that. I so far have not seen evidence of this.

Not that I think you can understand it as we have reiterated it 10 times already.. but WHY do YOU get to pick and choose what is symbolic and what isn’t ?.. Your rant about homosexuals is a classic cry because of latent tendencies !
That was a Symbolic law. I can't explain it all here but if you are truly interested buy "The Plot" by Bob Enyart. I don't pick and choose.

I can only conclude that your own latent desire for other males disgusts you and you fight it and therefore grow to hate it and everything homosexuals represent.
I hate Homos. I'm am not a homo or have homo desires. It seems to me that from the vigour of you defending Homos, YOU ARE A HOMO!!! That's what I'm guessing.

What if I told you MY religion condemns redneck homo haters to death. My God commands it.
"Your God" is not the One True God, Maker of Heaven and Earth. Therefore I'd say, "You are a false prophet and you are wrong." Ooookaaaay. :rolleyes:

He made that comment to SHOW how it is wrong.. once you get of PAWS favourite topic which you parrot well.. you really start to seem more like a 12 YO.
Did I sound other than a 12yo? Musta' been doin' good, huh, Paww???

What hypocrisy.. you are the one promoting DEATH to homos.. what chance are you giving them to “repent”
If it is recriminalized it shouldn't be carried out ex post facto . They know it's criminal. That's a chance.

Now think up a joke of your own !
I think you logged off already. Bubbum chhhhhing! :drum: (My joke left for those who didn't get it)

BTW: That's a Picture of me and "paw"!

Last edited:

Aussie Thinker

BANNED
Banned
Dread

As I said twice before, I would like to see proof of that. I so far have not seen evidence of this.

I am sure (since you are on the internet you can do searches.. why don’t you try it.. 30 secs and I got about 50 links.. here are a few

http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/text3-26-2004-52190.asp

http://home.wxs.nl/~gkorthof/korthof62.htm

http://www.swissinfo.org/sen/Swissinfo.html?siteSect=511&sid=1841425

http://www.bidstrup.com/sodomy.htm

That was a Symbolic law. I can't explain it all here but if you are truly interested buy "The Plot" by Bob Enyart. I don't pick and choose.

Oh.. I see Bob Enyart does you “picking and choosing” for you ! Get your OWN life and think for yourself for a change !

I hate Homos. I'm am not a homo or have homo desires. It seems to me that from the vigour of you defending Homos, YOU ARE A HOMO!!! That's what I'm guessing.

Any psychologist will tell you it is natural for humans to HATE things they consider to be their own failings ! When this hate becomes unreasonable and illogical it implies the problem is getting deeper. Maybe should seek help ?

I AM a HOMO … a Homo-sapiens. As far as sex goes though I am naturally attracted to females..

"Your God" is not the One True God, Maker of Heaven and Earth. Therefore I'd say, "You are a false prophet and you are wrong." Ooookaaaay.

But my God is the one true God.. yours is False.. you must be executed for hating fags.. It is written in my big red religious book of Scripture and Bawdy Jokes !

Did I sound other than a 12yo? Musta' been doin' good, huh, Paww???

Homophobia is usually something crops up later in life. That is why I realised you are parroting Paw

BTW: That's a Picture of me and "paw"!

Oh that clarifies things a lot.. you meant to say you have a 12 year old mentality.. not that you are actually 12.. more like 21 or 22 with a 6th grade education !

"Paww"

Its jes PAW here checkin in on da younins!

Its jes PAW here checkin in on da younins!

Ooooohhh dawgies! Jes wanted to check up on my youngin, see how he's doin' fendin off these other younins thatr fer sher a bunch a commie, pinko, fags. Lookin ta me like he's doin' perty darn good!
Ya' know, if I ever caught any a dem sheep near are crib doin' anythang that Aussy Thinkr' was advicatin I'd shoot 'em wit' da 10 gauge scatter gun from da porch. I ain't a havin any o' that on my farm. Da' dawgs probably woudnt evn go near da darn dead critters and day jes hafta rot. I AINT TOUCHIN EM! Anyhow, I recken' that won't happin, so dat' Aussy Thinkr's wrong agin an frankly hes jes plum stoopid. Sounds like one of them queer folk t' me.
Ya'll jes kno Paw'll be a watchin ta make shur Junior keeps a kickin ya'lls libral buts rite back to the commie govrmnt skool ya was spawned at.
Well, Iz gotts ta go now and let out the dawgs and the wife hollerin that the squirls perty darn well cook'd.
Ya'll folks come back now!
Hay, whas dat? another gator in the trailer? Gimmi dat shovel boy! clang! smash! Pow! etc. etc.:eek:

Last edited:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Howdy Paww! Glad you decided to come "set a spell". Welcome!

Aussie Thinker

BANNED
Banned
Whew…

You might have a career as a hillbilly impersonator.. NOT !

I guess that woulda been mildly amusing if I was also 12..

The sad irony that will be completely missed on Dread and (insert name of other fundy child/teenager/yokel) was how close to the truth it is.

How his Paw IS separated from his parody of his PAW by probably a couple of years education and about 60 years of rural history (that’s about 10 normal years)

Cyrus of Persia

Re: Its jes PAW here checkin in on da younins!

Re: Its jes PAW here checkin in on da younins!

Originally posted by "Paww"

Ooooohhh dawgies! Jes wanted to check up on my youngin, see how he's doin' fendin off these other younins thatr fer sher a bunch a commie, pinko, fags. Lookin ta me like he's doin' perty darn good!
Ya' know, if I ever caught any a dem sheep near are crib doin' anythang that Aussy Thinkr' was advicatin I'd shoot 'em wit' da 10 gauge scatter gun from da porch. I ain't a havin any o' that on my farm. Da' dawgs probably woudnt evn go near da darn dead critters and day jes hafta rot. I AINT TOUCHIN EM! Anyhow, I recken' that won't happin, so dat' Aussy Thinkr's wrong agin an frankly hes jes plum stoopid. Sounds like one of them queer folk t' me.
Ya'll jes kno Paw'll be a watchin ta make shur Junior keeps a kickin ya'lls libral buts rite back to the commie govrmnt skool ya was spawned at.
Well, Iz gotts ta go now and let out the dawgs and the wife hollerin that the squirls perty darn well cook'd.
Hay, whas dat? another gator in the trailer? Gimmi dat shovel boy! clang! smash! Pow! etc. etc.:eek:

:darwinsm: :thumb:

JoyfulRook

Whew…

You might have a career as a hillbilly impersonator.. NOT !
You remind me of a 4 year old valley girl, with that pathetic "not" usage.

I guess that woulda been mildly amusing if I was also 12..
Instead of a 4yo? That might be nice. :zakath:

The sad irony that will be completely missed on Dread and (insert name of other fundy child/teenager/yokel) was how close to the truth it is.
:shut: :chuckle: It's not a sad Irony it's a "celebration of diversity".

How his Paw IS separated from his parody of his PAW by probably a couple of years education and about 60 years of rural history (that’s about 10 normal years)
Public School has obviously not equipped you to make a coherent sentence. Let me guess. You took remedial English right?:chuckle:

Last edited:

Aussie Thinker

BANNED
Banned
Dread,

You remind me of a 4 year old valley girl, with that pathetic "not" usage.

I figured I would have to "dumb" it down for you...

It's not a sad Irony it's a "celebration of diversity".

Nope.. I didn't dumb it down enough obviously... diversity has NOTHING to do with your vile fixed one track nutbag religion.

Public School has obviously not equipped you to make a coherent sentence. Let me guess. You took remedial English right?

Hmm.. you really need it VERY dumb don't you..

Starting a sentence with "how" only for effect following from the ironic statement..

Your very own rednecked DAD !

IS separated from his parody of his PAW

As opposed to your poor parody of your rednecked Dad..

by probably a couple of years education

Your parody Dad seemed about 6-8th grade.. I'm guessing your real "paw" is about 8-10th..

and about 60 years of rural history (that’s about 10 normal years)

Well the country folk seem a little more adverse to change..

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cattyfan

It's All Buddha
after reading a half dozen pages of this combination Asian/New Age drivel, I've concluded it's all something that starts with "B" and is two syllables, but I'm not thinkin' Buddha.
:crackup:

servent101

after reading a half dozen pages of this combination Asian/New Age drivel

I guess if you can't wrap yourself up in a religion that allows you to swipe and tear at everyone around you - it is
combination Asian/New Age drivel
Whoever enlightened you :chuckle: well your their responsibility - as far as I can tell as long as you stay away from Asian/ New Age - the better for that sect. Sorry we don't give you opportunity for self-righteous condemnation of your neighbors - as you seem to of found by worshiping the Christian God as a diabolical monster - taking metaphor concerning hell and taking it literal.

Oh, well, you’re on fire and enjoying your trip - what can I say to you? Some day your heart will fail, and your god you created in your imagination may take shape for you, but no one else.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

JoyfulRook

Paww said:
Man that was funny! I wonder what ever happened to Aussie Thinker. :crackup:

JoyfulRook

Dread Helm said:
Paww said:
Who would give bad rep for a hilarious post like this? What :loser: s.
One of them was obviously Zakath:
Zakath said:
reputation_neg.gif
It's All BuddhaMay 2nd, 2005 10:48 AMZakathIt's a free country. Have some bad. - Z

Last edited: