ISRAEL IS THE FOCAL POINT OF THE BELIEVERS

Elia

You stated that 49 years following the edict/proclamation to rebuild Jerusalem (walls/gates) your Messiah came. That would be 408 BCE. Cyrus was long dead and decayed by that time. Pully-Wooley
You'll have to come up with a better one. :rotfl:

(1)Cyrus - Temple - died 529BCE
(2)Darius - Temple
(3)Xerxes - nothing, nada (fooling around with Queen Esther)
(4)Artaxerxes - walls & gates (Nehemiah)

Bs"d

Just read this, and then come back: https://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/daniel9

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!”

Joshua 24:14-15

beameup

All smoke-and-mirrors written millennia after-the-fact. Your "rabbis" are flat-out liars.
Mashiyach Nagiyd is used exclusively for The Messiah that will bring in everlasting peace.
I haven't seen any "everlasting righteousness" or "everlasting peace".
to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy [qodesh-qodesh - the Holy of Holies]. Daniel 9:24b

Now, tell us about your Messiah that came in 408 B.C.
What is his name, and what is he doing?

Nanja

So what you are saying is that God did a three card trick with Israel when He promised Israel salvation forever and ever He was intending to shuffle the cards around and say well actually I never intended for Israel to be saved forever and ever....I had someone else in mind.

What a trickster, God should become a secondhand car salesman

You mock God and His Words!

~~~~~

Elia

All smoke-and-mirrors written millennia after-the-fact. Your "rabbis" are flat-out liars.

Bs"d

The rabbis are men of God. It is christianity what is based on lies and deceit.

Mashiyach Nagiyd is used exclusively for The Messiah that will bring in everlasting peace.

From where do you get that idea? :confused:

I haven't seen any "everlasting righteousness" or "everlasting peace".

Then you know that the messiah didn't come yet.

Now, tell us about your Messiah that came in 408 B.C.
What is his name, and what is he doing?

His name was Cyrus, he came later then 408 before, and he is not doing anything right now, because he is dead.

beameup

Bs"d

]His name was Cyrus, he came later then 408 before, and he is not doing anything right now, because he is dead.

Cyris the Great died December 4, 530 BC.
Your "messiah" came in 408 BC, when Cyrus had been dead 122 years.
What was your "messiah's" name, and what did he do?

The prophecy from YHWH to Daniel gives specific dates and clues.
Mashiach Nagid would have arrived in Jerusalem at the Fall Feast
Yom Teruah (HaMelech) in 28 AD. Perhaps the Scribes & Pharisees
and Sanhedrin chose to ignore YHWH?

PS: You do understand what "HaMelech" is, don't you?

Last edited:

Elia

Cyris the Great died December 4, 530 BC.
Your "messiah" came in 408 BC, when Cyrus had been dead 122 years.

Bs"d

So you believe that Cyrus died in 530 before. Let's make a calculation:

"Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time."
Daniel 9:25, Revised Standard Version

You believe erroneously that the messiah should have come 7 + 62 weeks after the commandment of Cyrus to rebuild Jerusalem.

That would then have been 69 x 7 = 483 years after the commandment of Cyrus.

The latest Cyrus could have given that command, would have been in 530 before, because in that year he died.

Add 483 years to 530 before, and then we are at 47 before. Did your messiah come in 47 before?

Didn't think so.

So we have now three possibilities:

A: The dates for Cyrus are wrong,

B: The Biblical prophecy of Daniel is wrong,

C: Both of the above.

Which one do you choose? ;)

beameup

Bs"d

A: The dates for Cyrus are wrong,

B: The Biblical prophecy of Daniel is wrong,

C: Both of the above.

Which one do you choose? ;)

The dates have been posted and are a matter of history.
Daniel's prophecy specifically mentions the streets and WALL.
The ONLY proclamation/edict dealing with the WALL was Artaxerxes.
Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with Nehemiah instead of listing to the lying "rabbis"?
It's really not "rocket science", but it seems that the Sanhedrin of 28AD ignored the word of YHWH.

If a lowly goy can figure it out, it cannot be that difficult to conclude "Rosh HaShanah (Yom Teruah), 28 A.D."

Persian Kings:
(1)Cyrus - Temple only - died 529BCE
(2)Darius - Temple only
(4)Artaxerxes - rebuild streets, walls & gates (Nehemiah)

Elia

The dates have been posted and are a matter of history.
Daniel's prophecy specifically mentions the streets and WALL.
The ONLY proclamation/edict dealing with the WALL was Artaxerxes.
Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with Nehemiah instead of listing to the lying "rabbis"?
It's really not "rocket science", but it seems that the Sanhedrin of 28AD ignored the word of YHWH.

If a lowly goy can figure it out, it cannot be that difficult to conclude "Rosh HaShanah (Yom Teruah), 28 A.D."

Persian Kings:
(1)Cyrus - Temple only - died 529BCE
(2)Darius - Temple only
(4)Artaxerxes - rebuild streets, walls & gates (Nehemiah)

Bs"d

"Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time."

Where do you see here a wall? Where do you see here a decree/proclamation/edict?

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
However, God says clearly in the Holy Torah that He will never break his covenant with the Jewish people...

God's covenant was with all of Israel, not just the tribe of Judah.

Moses was a Levite and there was no Jewish religion in Moses' day.

HisServant

And don't forget the fact that there are no more Israelites that are inheritors of the promised land.

None can trace their heritage back to their original tribe and can lay any biblical claim on any tribal lands in the promised lands.

People that live in 'Israel' now are just adherents of some sort of new age Judiasm... none are children of the promise.

How can you expect God to fulfill his promise to something that no longer physically exists... and cannot be reconstituted. Basically the Jews ensured their own permanent destruction and God drove the nail in their coffin in AD70.

beameup

Bs"d

Where do you see here a wall? Where do you see here a decree/proclamation/edict?

What, are you now doing the rabbinical pull-the-wool-over-the-eyes?
You quote Jehovah's Witness' "translations" and now the corrupt "reversed version"?
Any good Jew would look into the Hebrew. Besides, I thought you were a "KJV" fan.
You are doing a poor job of promoting "Judaism" here.
There is a Proverb about Jewish women such as you.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
And don't forget the fact that there are no more Israelites that are inheritors of the promised land.

Jer 31:35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
Jer 31:36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
Jer 31:37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

None can trace their heritage back to their original tribe and can lay any biblical claim on any tribal lands in the promised lands.

GOD can.

People that live in 'Israel' now are just adherents of some sort of new age Judiasm...

Many of them are.

none are children of the promise

Some of them are.

How can you expect God to fulfill his promise to something that no longer physically exists... and cannot be reconstituted.

GOD created the heavens and the earth.

Basically the Jews ensured their own permanent destruction and God drove the nail in their coffin in AD70.

It's not permanent, according to Scripture.

HisServant

GOD can.

Some of them are.

GOD created the heavens and the earth.

It's not permanent, according to Scripture.

1.) Those that even God can trace back to the original tribes are living in areas not alloted to that tribe and are thus cursed by God.

2.) Creation was a one time occurrence. Are you saying that God is going to create new Adam and Eve's for Israel?

3.) What would be God's purpose in reconstituting Israel when their main purpose was the temple sacrifices? Are you saying that there are two ways to appease God?... animal sacrifices and faith... and that the sacrifice of his son was insufficient?

The entire reconstituting of Israel is such a twisting of scripture its really irritating that people dont see how stupid it sounds when it comes out of their mouths.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
1.) Those that even God can trace back to the original tribes are living in areas not alloted to that tribe and are thus cursed by God.

2.) Creation was a one time occurrence. Are you saying that God is going to create new Adam and Eve's for Israel?

3.) What would be God's purpose in reconstituting Israel when their main purpose was the temple sacrifices? Are you saying that there are two ways to appease God?... animal sacrifices and faith... and that the sacrifice of his son was insufficient?

The entire reconstituting of Israel is such a twisting of scripture its really irritating that people dont see how stupid it sounds when it comes out of their mouths.

Beelzebub's servant

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
"Thus saith Jehovah of hosts, the God of Israel, unto all the captivity, whom I have caused to be carried away captive from Jerusalem unto Babylon: Build ye houses, and dwell in them; and plant gardens, and eat the fruit of them. Take ye wives, and beget sons and daughters; and take wives for your sons, and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters: and multiply ye there, and be not diminished. And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captive, and pray unto Jehovah for it; for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace. For thus saith Jehovah of hosts, the God of Israel: Let not your prophets that are in the midst of you, and your diviners, deceive you; neither hearken ye to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed. For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name: I have not sent them, saith Jehovah. For thus saith Jehovah, After seventy years are accomplished for Babylon, I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope in your latter end. And ye shall call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith Jehovah, and I will turn again your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith Jehovah; and I will bring you again unto the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive. Because ye have said, Jehovah hath raised us up prophets in Babylon; thus saith Jehovah concerning the king that sitteth upon the throne of David, and concerning all the people that dwell in this city, your brethren that are not gone forth with you into captivity; thus saith Jehovah of hosts: Behold, I will send upon them the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, and will make them like vile figs, that cannot be eaten, they are so bad. And I will pursue after them with the sword, with the famine, and with the pestilence, and will deliver them to be tossed to and fro among all the kingdoms of the earth, to be an execration, and an astonishment, and a hissing, and a reproach, among all the nations whither I have driven them; because they have not hearkened to my words, saith Jehovah, wherewith I sent unto them my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them; but ye would not hear, saith Jehovah. Hear ye therefore the word of Jehovah, all ye of the captivity, whom I have sent away from Jerusalem to Babylon."
- **Jeremiah‬ *29:4-20‬‬

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Ben Masada

People that live in 'Israel' now are just adherents of some sort of new age Judiasm... none are children of the promise.

How can you expect God to fulfill his promise to something that no longer physically exists... and cannot be reconstituted. Basically the Jews ensured their own permanent destruction and God drove the nail in their coffin in AD70.

This is a classic evidence of the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

HisServant

This is a classic evidence of the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

Never said anything about replacement theology.

How can one advocating something that never existed to be replaced?

The Israelites never had a claim to be the only way to salvation. They were given a task that reminded humankind of that penality we needed to pay.... when that need went away, they became unnecessary... and he wiped them out due to their unbelief.