ISRAEL IS THE FOCAL POINT OF THE BELIEVERS

beameup

You would think a 3rd grader would figure out that the book of Daniel is sealed until the time of the end. Ergo chap. 9 is speaking to the end-times when another command goes forth to restore and rebuild Jerusalem and the temple.

The prophecy is clearly spelled-out so that a 3rd grader can read it and understand.
It was "authenticated". Seals of wax or clay and imprinted were used for millennia.
châtham - to seal, affix one's seal חָתַם

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
OR... One could realize that the only use in all of the NT for the word "charakter" (express image) is in Hebrews 1:3 (along with one of the five uses for hypostasis), and it's referring to the Son relative to the Father.

So TAOH (the author of Hebrews) is informing an audience who should readily know what the prophecies represent by oral AND written tradition, and is affirming that it is He who is the character (express image) OF God's hypostasis is the fulfillment of the prophecy as the ONLY authentication possible... The Logos of God made flesh.

The Son is the only one to whom God affixed the seal. The etymology for charakter is from the tool making the impress, NOT the impression. The birth of Theanthropos, and His finished work, is the new oikonomia. There is no other steward worthy to govern the House than He who IS the House. Not Paul, not anyone else. Only Christ, the Son of the Living God. Only the human and divine Son. No humans sons can be steward.

He opened all those prophetic seals and fulfilled them with Himself. He replaced nothing. He filled them full of Himself as Theanthropos.

Literalism can't be Modernistically confined to the tangible. God is not tangible, and there's nothing more literal than the Creator OF the intangible and tangible.

beameup

Bs"d

You think there are no more descendants of David in the male line? :confused:

That is by the way another reason why your messiah couldn't have been the messiah: He was not in male line a descendant of David.

Joseph of Nazareth was a direct descendent of David through Solomon. As Yeshua's father (but not biological), Yeshua was qualified. And, since he didn't have Joseph's DNA, Yeshua avoided the blood-curse of Jeconiah (Jeremiah 22:30). As well, the male sin-corrupted DNA of Adam was not passed on to Yeshua. However, his "humanity" was intact through the non-corrupt DNA of Mary (Miriam, David's descendent through Nathan) . He was God "tabernacled" in human flesh.

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of YHWH revealed?
Isaiah 53:1 do some research on this phrase..."the arm of YHWH"
he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Isaiah 53:2b-3

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I believe that the reason for the antisemitism of christiandom (responsible for 90% of it over the last 2k years) is part of the evil one's plans to thwart the second coming.

Because firstly if the very thought of the cross has been a symbol of Jewish suffering and it has, then what better strategy to keep Jews from searching out the claims of Yeshua to be their Messiah?

The other way in which the evil one will and has attempted to thwart the second coming is to rid the earth of all Jews since the prerequisite of the second coming is that there is an earthly literal Israel and Jewish nation to receive their kingdom and His Kingship.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Ben Masada

What is your point? This is referring to the Messiah, Jesus, who proved to be a light to the nations. Do you agree?

How did Jesus prove to be a light to the nations, by forbidding his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles? Oh yes! Read Matthew 10:5,6. I do believe that he was light unto the nations but as part of the People he belonged to, not as an individual. (Isaiah 42:6,7)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
What's the difference between a JW and an old VW van?

You can still shut the door on the JW

beameup

How did Jesus prove to be a light to the nations, by forbidding his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles? Oh yes! Read Matthew 10:5,6. I do believe that he was light unto the nations but as part of the People he belonged to, not as an individual. (Isaiah 42:6,7)

The goal of Yeshua and his "twelve" disciples/apostles was the National Repentance of Israel. Jonah went to Nineveh and the entire kingdom repented in sackcloth from the King on down.
Had Israel obeyed, the Millennial Kingdom would have been theirs, and Israel would have been a bright light to the ends of the earth.
However, when Stephen was stoned by the Pharisees in Acts 7, and extreme persecution broke-out against the Jewish Sect of the Nazarenes, then to the Pharisee Saul was revealed the glorified Son of God, and Saul/Paul became the "light unto the Gentiles".
However, when the Son of God returns, he will save the remnant of Jews from annihilation by the Devil-Satan, and "all Israel will be saved". They will mourn and repent many days and then the Millennial Kingdom will finally become theirs after two millennia of delay.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I believe that the reason for the antisemitism of christiandom (responsible for 90% of it over the last 2k years) is part of the evil one's plans to thwart the second coming.

Because firstly if the very thought of the cross has been a symbol of Jewish suffering and it has, then what better strategy to keep Jews from searching out the claims of Yeshua to be their Messiah?

The other way in which the evil one will and has attempted to thwart the second coming is to rid the earth of all Jews since the prerequisite of the second coming is that there is an earthly literal Israel and Jewish nation to receive their kingdom and His Kingship.

This is all a Christ-denying lie in favor of your racist bigotry and respect of persons superimposed upon God by your false Literalism.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
“And I will bring Israel again to his pasture, and he shall feed on Carmel and Bashan, and his soul shall be satisfied upon the hills of Ephraim and in Gilead. In those days, and in that time, saith Jehovah, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I leave as a remnant.”
**Jeremiah‬ *50:19-20‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/jer.50.19-20.asv

Elia

Joseph of Nazareth was a direct descendent of David through Solomon. As Yeshua's father (but not biological), Yeshua was qualified.

Bs"d

Because he was NOT his biological father, therefore JC was not in male line a descendant of king David, and therefore he was disqualified from being the messiah.

Apart from that, he was never anointed to be a king by a priest and/or prophet, so he was not even a messiah.

On top of that, he failed to fulfil the messianic prophecies, so there is no way he could have been the messiah.

And, since he didn't have Joseph's DNA, Yeshua avoided the blood-curse of Jeconiah (Jeremiah 22:30). As well, the male sin-corrupted DNA of Adam was not passed on to Yeshua. However, his "humanity" was intact through the non-corrupt DNA of Mary (Miriam, David's descendent through Nathan) . He was God "tabernacled" in human flesh.

From where do you get the wrong idea that Mary was a descendant of Joseph??

The genealogy in Luke clearly and unequivocally spells out that it is the genealogy of JOSEPH.

The name "Mary" is nowhere to be found in that whole chapter of Luke 3.

And of course, nowhere in the whole Bible is the genealogy of a woman to be found, because women are irrelevant for from what tribe you are, whether you are levite, or a priest, or a descendant from David, or whoever. That all goes through the male line.

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of YHWH revealed?
Isaiah 53:1 do some research on this phrase..."the arm of YHWH"

Do some research on Isaiah 53. Start here: http://Isaiah53.notlong.com

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

Last edited:

beameup

Bs"d

Because he was NOT his biological father, therefore JC was not in male line a descendant of king David, and therefore he was disqualified from being the messiah.
From where do you get the wrong idea that Mary was a descendant of Joseph??
___________________________________________________________________________________________

There never could be THE Messiah in the line of David... past Jehoiakim*
You are totally unqualified to comment on Miriam, as you know nothing of the
genealogies from the Tanach. zero, zip, nada
You obviously only know what the "rabbis" have told you, and little else.
Now, enlarge you mouth so that your foot will fit...

*see Jeremiah 22... the only "exception" would be if he was "adopted" by the descendent of David... hmmmmmmmmm

Yet it pleased YHWH to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of YHWH shall prosper in his hand. - Isaiah 53:10
Do you Jews seriously think that you are "an offering for sin"???
Delusional Jew :kookoo:

Last edited:

Elia

___________________________________________________________________________________________

There never could be THE Messiah in the line of David... past Jehoiakim*

Bs"d

Of course not. Another way in which the NT goes horribly wrong. As usual.

You are totally unqualified to comment on Miriam, as you know nothing of the
genealogies from the Tanach. zero, zip, nada
You obviously only know what the "rabbis" have told you, and little else.
Now, enlarge you mouth so that your foot will fit...

Just read the genealogies in both Matthew 1 and Luke 3, and see that what you get is two totally different genealogies which both claim to be the genealogy of JOSEPH. It is literally spelled out there that they are the genealogies of JOSEPH.

*see Jeremiah 22... the only "exception" would be if he was "adopted" by the descendent of David... hmmmmmmmmm

When adopted he is not in the male line a descendant of David.

Do you Jews seriously think that you are "an offering for sin"???
Delusional Jew :kookoo:

Do you seriously think that carpenter was "an offering for sin"??? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Delusional pagan :kookoo:

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

beameup

Bs"d

Just read the genealogies in both Matthew 1 and Luke 3, and see that what you get is two totally different genealogies which both claim to be the genealogy of JOSEPH. It is literally spelled out there that they are the genealogies of JOSEPH.
NOPE. You are reading carelessly. Hasn't anyone taught you that you must READ CAREFULLY and PAY ATTENTION to SMALL DETAILS? :sherlock:

When adopted he is not in the male line a descendant of David.
Which just goes to show that you do not even know your own "religion",
as an adopted son had all the rights of a (firstborn) son, under "Moses".
Of course, you are no longer "under Moses", you are under a phony creation
called "Judaism", that was created following the total destruction of your Temple.

Yet it pleased YHWH to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of YHWH shall prosper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge my righteous servant shall justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors. - Isaiah 53:10-12
I suppose you are going to tell us that "the Jews bear our iniquities" and make themselves "an offering for sin" to YHWH. :kookoo: