Is White Privilege Real?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

glassjester

Perhaps violent black men are perpetrators too?

Also perhaps some arrogant people think its ok to jaywalk. Seen a lot of that myself, they just expect you to stop.

Then a lot of weird protesting happening where blm and libs are walking in the street.

Your article is a stretch.

They offered two very reasonable explanations right in there article, before the cries of racism.

1. There are more minority pedestrians.
2. There are more minorities living near busier intersections.

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Is it a privilege to get the same pay for the same work and experience level and number of years worked?

As soon as you build your business, and paved the street that leads to it from the house you built, then sure :idunno:
It wasn't misogyny that led to women having to take so long to get what they wanted, it was the fact that men weren't trying to give them the keys to their own making.

Women just started coveting fruit they weren't supposed to have.
Just like in Eden :rolleyes:

And
Women are not paid less than men for the same work- that is illegal, and doesn't exist ANYWHERE.

But that doesn't stop women from being dishonest, because that's what it is all about- being a bunch of deceitful little Jezebels :wave2:

glassjester

Ive had one, they paid me right real fast too when i inquired about it. Its why a lot of companies have rules about discussing your pay with one another. It happens all the time.

And when you pointed it out, you got equal pay. Good!

Do you think every man gets equal pay to every other man?
Companies will try that garbage with any employee that's not smart or brave enough to speak up about it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If Hillary weren't a woman, and Obama wasn't black, neither Hillary would have came close or Obama have won.
Like any speculative fiction, who knows? Maybe most people voted for a hopeful message offered by a young-ish candidate. Maybe that hope wrapped in an unprecedented candidacy attracted others. Maybe any number of things. But to simplify it to the point of saying he won BECAUSE he was black is mostly indicative of how your bias focuses.

Everybody knows that- you have to be injected with liberal nonsense to unlearn it.
No, everyone doesn't know that. In fact, I don't believe Hillary's sex had nearly as much to do with her nomination as her last name and association.

When you turn campuses into liberal conformity camps, where even professors are put on trial.
Rather, education beyond the ruling class is itself is a fundamentally progressive notion. You'd have to try and put particulars to those sweeps of yours for most of that sentence to have real meaning. And we both know how often you don't manage that.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
...(obama) won BECAUSE he was black ...

yes, he did

the clinton machine would never have let him steal their thunder in 2008 - they would have laid on with the dirty tricks - remember who originated the "obama isn't a natural-born citizen" meme?

the clintons

until the dnc told them to knock it off, that bammy was their anointed, chosen candidate

and why?

because "it was time for a black man"

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And when you pointed it out, you got equal pay. Good!

Do you think every man gets equal pay to every other man?
Companies will try that garbage with any employee that's not smart or brave enough to speak up about it.

No, but there are still some good ole boys clubs. Just not as many.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Like any speculative fiction, who knows? Maybe most people voted for a hopeful message offered by a young-ish candidate. Maybe that hope wrapped in an unprecedented candidacy attracted others. Maybe any number of things. But to simplify it to the point of saying he won BECAUSE he was black is mostly indicative of how your bias focuses.

No black man has ever came close to winning the the presidency. Yet, the one who did not only won it but also won it by a landslide.

That doesn't seem to me like anything else than being ushered in by one's skin color. I can almost guarantee that McCain would have otherwise won, and so can many other people.
Because ~reality~

No, everyone doesn't know that. In fact, I don't believe Hillary's sex had nearly as much to do with her nomination as her last name and association.

You might have a half a point there, it still doesn't take away the fact that she almost won because she's a woman. Let's not have amnesia now, let's look at what women were pulling on Trump, or the masses at Clinton HQ :rolleyes:

It's clear how she worked her way through the second half of the race- and for the first half, I suppose it is because of her associations- I mean, there's a reason why Sanders wasn't picked the nominee and it doesn't have anything to do with what your media has to say!

And otherwise, I know that the DNC were hoping her being a woman hoping would open the White House doors to them the same as it did for Obama.

Rather, education beyond the ruling class is itself is a fundamentally progressive notion. You'd have to try and put particulars to those sweeps of yours for most of that sentence to have real meaning. And we both know how often you don't manage that.

Liberals do not have the patent on education. They are currently just the renowned educators because they are serving the liberal agenda of sabotaging all things holy.

rexlunae

No black man has ever came close to winning the the presidency. Yet, the one who did not only won it but also won it by a landslide.

That doesn't seem to me like anything else than being ushered in by one's skin color. I can almost guarantee that McCain would have otherwise won, and so can many other people.
Because ~reality~

So...we had a solid run of 43 lily-white presidents...strictly on their merits, I'm sure. And we have one black man, and you assume it must have been racial preference?

That's the dumbest argument I've ever heard. And yes, it's very racist.

You just can't believe it, can you? People voted for a black man on his merits. Nothing more.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
People voted for a black man on his merits.

what merits did he have?

what executive positions had he served?

Governor?

Lt. Governor?

nope

oh wait, it must have been his lengthy record of service in the US Senate, and all that he accomplished during his - how many terms was it?

by all means, tell us about his "merits" :darwinsm: