Is White Privilege Real?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Based on all the little policemen who had to sit, usually in uniform, while I lectured to them about the young black males being the face of crime today. then, do not be so quick to blame me, as a liberal full professor outlined that introductory to criminal justice course.

glassjester

Based on all the little policemen who had to sit, usually in uniform, while I lectured to them about the young black males being the face of crime today. then, do not be so quick to blame me, as a liberal full professor outlined that introductory to criminal justice course.

I am blaming no one. I am only seeking clarification.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There used to be 'white only' restrooms here, but not for many years now. Everybody gets the same seats today.

And now male/female only bathrooms have become sexist :rotfl:

That's the 'extreme shift' effect, as I see it-
progressives start out being against a thing, and then inevitably end up at an opposite, equally extreme thing.

Liberals try, and fail, to rationalize their obvious spastic behavior :rolleyes:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I am blaming no one. I am only seeking clarification.

Maybe they teach the subject different today. I do not know; however, my presumption is black males are seen as more prone to violence the white men, while both black and white women are seen as rarely violent.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
And now male/female only bathrooms have become sexist :rotfl:

That's the 'extreme shift' effect, as I see it-
progressives start out being against a thing, and then inevitably end up at an opposite, equally extreme thing.

Liberals try, and fail, to rationalize their obvious spastic behavior :rolleyes:

I fully agree. Gay men do not insist because they are attracted to men, they need to use the women's restroom.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I guess if white privilege accounts for the disproportionate number of black men in jail, then the USA's rampant "Female Privilege" must account for the disproportionate number of men in jail...

... right, liberals?

i demand compensation! :sibbie:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Women would want to go back to the 1920's rather than actually be equal to men.

Because feminism is inherently about privilege :rolleyes:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Maybe they teach the subject different today. I do not know; however, my presumption is black males are seen as more prone to violence the white men, while both black and white women are seen as rarely violent.
Most crimes are committed by men, especially violent crimes

MrDante

I guess if white privilege accounts for the disproportionate number of black men in jail, then the USA's rampant "Female Privilege" must account for the disproportionate number of men in jail...

... right, liberals?

This is dumber than your usual statements.