Is the Holy Spirit Female?

popsthebuilder

Don't tell me you answered me three separate times.

You give different answers to questions all the time, you proved it in the reply you gave Meshak.

You told her you say Jesus is God and sometimes you say no he isn't.

So you believe Jesus came from heaven, and what was he in heaven, according to you, and then according to the Qur'an.
Why are you speaking to me?

And who are you to tell me how to speak to you?

I will speak how I wish and to whom I wish.

If you want to know what the Quran says then read it; or better yet; just continue to make it up as you go along without ever reading any of it without bias.

Jesus came from an angel of GOD.

Both books reiterate this and we have been over it.

Memory not too good lately or what? Oh...that's right; you think you will catch me on some lie or trap.

Good luck. I have no problem admitting when I mispeak.

You can't read for crap either.

I said I can understand both veiws; not that I personally espouse each one dependent upon whom I am speaking with.

I will not be speaking about the Quran any more in this thread.

It was never my intent to go off topic here.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Pops,

You cannot fault GT for the confusion. I am confused of what you are saying also.

Problem is that you add your own opinion without scriptural reference.

I don't think it is kind way to converse, imo.

That's the reason why I don't make lengthy reply to anyone to avoid confusion..

If you answer my question one at a time without adding anything, then it will be solved.

We may disagree,but at least confusion will be over.

blessings.
[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION]

meshak

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION],

I just added a sentence.

I hope you consider my suggestion.

All I want to do is clear the confusion.

thanks.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What is your question meshak?

You say Jesus is God. I know you also said He is not almighty God and I am not questioning about that.

my question is why do you claim Jesus is God?

please give me a reference about it.

thanks.

popsthebuilder

You say Jesus is God. I know you also said He is not almighty God and I am not questioning about that.

thanks.
Matthew 1: 23. <"Mark! The maiden will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call His name Immanuel"> --a word which signifies <`God with us'>.

Ephesians 6: 12. For ours is not a conflict with mere flesh and blood, but with the despotisms, the empires, the forces that control and govern this dark world--the spiritual hosts of evil arrayed against us in the heavenly warfare. 13. Therefore put on the complete armour of God, so that you may be able to stand your ground on the day of battle, and, having fought to the end, to remain victors on the field. 14. Stand therefore, first fastening round you the girdle of truth and putting on the breastplate of uprightness 15. as well as the shoes of the Good News of peace-- a firm foundation for your feet. 16. And besides all these take the great shield of faith, on which you will be able to quench all the flaming darts of the Wicked one; 17. and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit which is the word of God.

John 10: 35. If those to whom God's word was addressed are called gods (and the Scripture cannot be annulled), 36. how is it that you say to one whom the Father consecrated and sent into the world, `You are blaspheming,' because I said, `I am God's Son'? 37. If the deeds I do are not my Father's deeds, do not believe me. 38. But if they are, then even if you do not believe me, at least believe the deeds, that you may know and see clearly that the Father is in me, and that I am in the Father."

Revelation 19: 1. After this I seemed to hear the far-echoing voices of a great multitude in Heaven, who said, "Hallelujah! The salvation and the glory and the power belong to our God. 2. True and just are His judgments, because He has judged the great Harlot who was corrupting the whole earth with her fornication, and He has taken vengeance for the blood of His bondservants which her hands have shed." 3. And a second time they said, "Hallelujah! For her smoke ascends until the Ages of the Ages." 4. And the twenty-four Elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshipped God who sits upon the throne. "Even so," they said; "Hallelujah!" 5. And from the throne there came a voice which said, "Praise our God, all you His bondservants--you who fear Him, both the small and the great." 6. And I seemed to hear the voices of a great multitude and the sound of many waters and of loud peals of thunder, which said, "Hallelujah! Because the Lord our God, the Ruler of all, has become King. 7. Let us rejoice and triumph and give Him the glory; for the time for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His Bride has made herself ready." 8. And she was permitted to array herself in fine linen, shining and spotless; the fine linen being the righteous actions of God's people. 9. And he said to me, "Write as follows: `Blessed are those who receive an invitation to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.'" And he added, still addressing me, "These are truly the words of God." 10. Then I fell at his feet to worship him. But he exclaimed, "Oh, do not do that. I am a fellow bondservant of yours and a fellow bondservant of your brethren who have borne testimony to Jesus. Worship God." Testimony to Jesus is the spirit which underlies Prophecy. 11. Then I saw a door open in Heaven, and a white horse appeared. Its rider was named "Faithful and True" --being One who in righteousness acts as Judge, and makes war. 12. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many kingly crowns; and He has a name written upon Him which no one but He Himself knows. 13. The outer garment in which He is clad has been dipped in blood and His name is THE WORD OF GOD. 14. The armies in Heaven followed Him--mounted on white horses and clothed in fine linen, white and spotless. 15. From His mouth there comes a sharp sword with which He will smite the nations; and He will Himself be their Shepherd, ruling them with a scepter of iron; and it is His work to tread the winepress of the fierce anger of God, the Ruler of all. 16. And on His outer garment and on His thigh He has a name written, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

(None of those say directly that the spirit of Jesus is GOD ALMIGHTY. They surely don't say his physical body is GOD almighty. But there is no real distinction in spirit to me)

4407f9dce69458efd57850b4041174ab.jpg

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 1: 23. <"Mark! The maiden will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call His name Immanuel"> --a word which signifies <`God with us'>.

Ephesians 6: 12. For ours is not a conflict with mere flesh and blood, but with the despotisms, the empires, the forces that control and govern this dark world--the spiritual hosts of evil arrayed against us in the heavenly warfare. 13. Therefore put on the complete armour of God, so that you may be able to stand your ground on the day of battle, and, having fought to the end, to remain victors on the field. 14. Stand therefore, first fastening round you the girdle of truth and putting on the breastplate of uprightness 15. as well as the shoes of the Good News of peace-- a firm foundation for your feet. 16. And besides all these take the great shield of faith, on which you will be able to quench all the flaming darts of the Wicked one; 17. and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit which is the word of God.

John 10: 35. If those to whom God's word was addressed are called gods (and the Scripture cannot be annulled), 36. how is it that you say to one whom the Father consecrated and sent into the world, `You are blaspheming,' because I said, `I am God's Son'? 37. If the deeds I do are not my Father's deeds, do not believe me. 38. But if they are, then even if you do not believe me, at least believe the deeds, that you may know and see clearly that the Father is in me, and that I am in the Father."

Revelation 19: 1. After this I seemed to hear the far-echoing voices of a great multitude in Heaven, who said, "Hallelujah! The salvation and the glory and the power belong to our God. 2. True and just are His judgments, because He has judged the great Harlot who was corrupting the whole earth with her fornication, and He has taken vengeance for the blood of His bondservants which her hands have shed." 3. And a second time they said, "Hallelujah! For her smoke ascends until the Ages of the Ages." 4. And the twenty-four Elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshipped God who sits upon the throne. "Even so," they said; "Hallelujah!" 5. And from the throne there came a voice which said, "Praise our God, all you His bondservants--you who fear Him, both the small and the great." 6. And I seemed to hear the voices of a great multitude and the sound of many waters and of loud peals of thunder, which said, "Hallelujah! Because the Lord our God, the Ruler of all, has become King. 7. Let us rejoice and triumph and give Him the glory; for the time for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His Bride has made herself ready." 8. And she was permitted to array herself in fine linen, shining and spotless; the fine linen being the righteous actions of God's people. 9. And he said to me, "Write as follows: `Blessed are those who receive an invitation to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.'" And he added, still addressing me, "These are truly the words of God." 10. Then I fell at his feet to worship him. But he exclaimed, "Oh, do not do that. I am a fellow bondservant of yours and a fellow bondservant of your brethren who have borne testimony to Jesus. Worship God." Testimony to Jesus is the spirit which underlies Prophecy. 11. Then I saw a door open in Heaven, and a white horse appeared. Its rider was named "Faithful and True" --being One who in righteousness acts as Judge, and makes war. 12. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many kingly crowns; and He has a name written upon Him which no one but He Himself knows. 13. The outer garment in which He is clad has been dipped in blood and His name is THE WORD OF GOD. 14. The armies in Heaven followed Him--mounted on white horses and clothed in fine linen, white and spotless. 15. From His mouth there comes a sharp sword with which He will smite the nations; and He will Himself be their Shepherd, ruling them with a scepter of iron; and it is His work to tread the winepress of the fierce anger of God, the Ruler of all. 16. And on His outer garment and on His thigh He has a name written, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

(None of those say directly that the spirit of Jesus is GOD ALMIGHTY. They surely don't say his physical body is GOD almighty. But there is no real distinction in spirit to me)

4407f9dce69458efd57850b4041174ab.jpg

It still does not say Jesus is God.

On the contrary, Jesus repeated over and over that He is Son of God. He never declared to be God.

popsthebuilder

It still does not say Jesus is God.

On the contrary, Jesus repeated over and over that He is Son of God. He never declared to be God.
And you feel this to be a dividing line between us; between believers in general? Why? Is salvation dependent upon one opinion or the other?

What is belief? If you actually believe a thing then you act upon it.

If you believe the Word is Jesus or Christ or GOD almighty.....it is all ultimately of the One Creator GOD. And if you believe said message or messenger or Word is indeed of GOD, then you would act a certain way because of said belief; not because you think it came from a femanine tone, a masculine one, an asexual one, Christ in Spirit, a preist or preacher of man, the written word of GOD, observation of natural reality emplimented and subsisted by GOD, or directly from GOD almighty.

peace

eleos

The pronoun SHE is use every time in the original Hebrew scriptures when describing the Holy Spirit, while the New Testament Greek only used non-gender pronouns and never calls the Holy Spirit He.

As it says in Luke the Holy Spirit together with God the Father over shadowed Mary when Jesus was conceived.

Is the Holy Spirit the Mother of Jesus and as the Bride of Christ are we the perfect family?

When God said 'let US make man in OUR IMAGE' whose image was Eve made from?

Here are 40 examples from the Old Testament of the Holy Spirit being called a SHE:

http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/Hebrew_Index.htm

Numbers 11:26 and SHE is resting on them the spirit and they in ones being written

Numbers 24:2 And Balaam lifted up his eyes and he saw Israel abiding according to their tribes and the spirit of God came upon him to tribes of him and SHE is becoming on him spirit of Elohim

Judges 3:10 and SHE is becoming on him spirit of Yahweh and he is judging Israel

Judges 6:34 and spirit of Yahweh SHE clothed Gideon

Judges 11:29 and SHE is becoming on Jephthah spirit of Yahweh

Judges 13:25 and SHE is starting spirit of Yahweh to agitate him in Camp of Dan

Judges 14:6 and SHE is prospering on him spirit of Yahweh

Judges 14:19 and SHE is prospering on him spirit of Yahweh and he is going down Ashkelon

1 Samuel 10:6 and SHE prospers over you spirit of Yahweh and you prophesy with them

1 Samuel 10:10 and behold line of prophets to meet of him and SHE is prospering on him spirit of Elohim and he is prophesying in midst of them

1 Samuel 11:6 and SHE is prospering spirit of Elohim over Saul to hear of him

1 Samuel 16:13 and SHE is prospering spirit of Yahweh to David from the day he and on ward and he is rising Samuel and he is going the Ramah ward 14 and spirit of Yahweh SHE withdrew from with Saul and SHE frightened him spirit evil from with Yahweh

1 Samuel 19:20 and SHE is becoming on messengers of Saul spirit of Elohim

1 Samuel 19:23 and he [Saul] is going there to Naioth in the Ramah and SHE is becoming on him moreover he spirit of Elohim and he is going to go and he is prophesying

1 Chronicles 12:18 and spirit SHE clothed Amasai head of the thirty

2 Chronicles 24:20 and spirit of Elohim SHE was put on Zechariah son of Jehoiada the priest

Job 26:13 in spirit of him heavens seemly SHE travailed hand of him serpent fugitive

Job 33:4 spirit of El SHE made me and breath of Who Suffices SHE is keeping alive me

Psalm143:10 teach you me to do of approval of you that you Elohim of me spirit of you good SHE shall guide me in land of upright

Isaiah 11:2 and SHE rests on him spirit Yahweh spirit of wisdom and understanding spirit of counsel

Isaiah 40:7 he dries up grass he decays blossom that spirit of Yahweh SHE reverses in him surely grass the people

Isaiah 59:19 and from sunrise of sun glory of him that he shall come as the stream foe spirit of Yahweh SHE makes flee

Ezekiel 2:2 and SHE is coming in me spirit as which he speaks to me and SHE is standing me on feet of me and I am hearing one speaking to me

Ezekiel 3:12 and SHE is lifting me spirit and I am hearing behind me sound of quaking great being glory of Yahweh place of him

Ezekiel 3:14 and spirit SHE lifts up me and she is taking me and I am going bitter in fury spirit of me and hand of Yahweh on me unyielding

Ezekiel 3:22 and SHE is becoming on me there hand of Yahweh and he is saying to me rise you

Ezekiel 3:24 and SHE is coming in me spirit and SHE is standing me on feet of me

Ezekiel 8:3 and SHE is lifting me spirit between the earth and between the heavens and SHE is bringing me Jerusalem ward

Ezekiel 11:1 and SHE is lifting up me spirit and SHE is bringing me gate of house of Yahweh

Ezekiel 11:5 and SHE is falling on me spirit Yahweh

Ezekiel 11:24 and spirit SHE lifts up me and SHE is bringing me Chaldea ward

Ezekiel 37:1 SHE becomes on me hand of Yahweh and he is bringing forth me in spirit of Yahweh

Ezekiel 43:5 and SHE is lifting me spirit and she is bringing me to the court the inner and behold he fills glory of Yahweh the house

The bible states there will be no marriage in heaven. The Lord created Adam and Eve and gave to them the ability to pro-create here on earth. In the end .... the saved will be in heaven and there will be no reason for pro-creation. After resurrection the saved will have different bodies perhaps we will be angels, it does not specifically say.

It would seem logical that heavily beings are neither male nor female ... they are just "beings". God being neither male nor female. Created in our image ... that is "likeness" .... that does not necessarily mean alike in physical appearance .... it could very well mean likeness in character.

No way of really knowing biblically what kind of "beings" we will be transformed into.... it is not clearly stated but it does state there will be no marriage.

Matthew 22

29 But Jesus answered them, “You are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God. 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven

Mark 12

25 For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And you feel this to be a dividing line between us; between believers in general? Why? Is salvation dependent upon one opinion or the other?

I never said that.

This issue has been persecuting main source of Christians.

That's why I don't contributing claiming of Jesus is God.

Above all, Jesus Himself never claimed " I am God".

It is just absurd.

God's Truth

I never said that.

It is just absurd.

God the Father says Jesus is on His throne.

You must worship him as God, or you are sinning.

popsthebuilder

I never said that.

It is just absurd.
"This issue has been persecuting main source of Christians."

Could you please attempt to word this differently.

If you are saying that equating the literal man Jesus to literal GOD almighty is a source of great scism and division among the faithful and too a detour to any seeker of truth from an agnostic stance then I would agree.

It isn't a good subject to delve into with a new or young faith so much as a matured faith with wisdom.

peace friend.

I am glad you at least do not outwardly divide us because of such

God's Truth

thanks.

Pops is playing games with us. We know exactly what I believe, and we know exactly what you believe. We know that pops is contradicting himself and saying one thing and then another.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
"This issue has been persecuting main source of Christians."

Could you please attempt to word this differently.

If you are saying that equating the literal man Jesus to literal GOD almighty is a source of great scism and division among the faithful and too a detour to any seeker of truth from an agnostic stance then I would agree.

It isn't a good subject to delve into with a new or young faith so much as a matured faith with wisdom.

peace friend.

I am glad you at least do not outwardly divide us because of such

We cannot go further than that or we will get infraction.

God's Truth

Pops,

You cannot fault GT for the confusion. I am confused of what you are saying also.

Problem is that you add your own opinion without scriptural reference.

I don't think it is kind way to converse, imo.

That's the reason why I don't make lengthy reply to anyone to avoid confusion..

If you answer my question one at a time without adding anything, then it will be solved.

We may disagree,but at least confusion will be over.

blessings.
[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION]

You and I do not agree on some things, but I do like it that you get it when another is being outrageously false. Pops is not right in that he says one thing and then another.

drbrumley

I never said that.

It is just absurd.

Is that a fact?

Will this suffice?

Revelation1:1

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

God's Truth

Is that a fact?

Will this suffice?

Revelation1:1

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

You need to worry about preaching against obedience to Christ.

Faith alone is DEAD and CANNOT save anyone.

Pops the builder and everyone needs to preach obedience and really obey Jesus.

Is it obeying Jesus to say the Holy Bible has mistakes and the Qur'an is right? NO (POPS)

Is it obeying Jesus to say Paul is a false teacher? NO (MESHAK)

Is it obeying to preach Paul and go against the teachings of Jesus? NO (DRDRUMLEY AND MOST ALL ON THIS SITE)

Watch you LIVES and your DOCTRINES CLOSELY, because it can save you or not.

1 Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto yourself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this you shall both save yourself, and them that hear you.