Is the Holy Spirit Female?

drbrumley

You need to worry about preaching against obedience to Christ.

Faith alone is DEAD and CANNOT save anyone.

Pops the builder and everyone needs to preach obedience and really obey Jesus.

Is it obeying Jesus to say the Holy Bible has mistakes and the Qur'an is right? NO (POPS)

Is it obeying Jesus to say Paul is a false teacher? NO (MESHAK)

Is it obeying to preach Paul and go against the teachings of Jesus? NO (DRDRUMLEY AND MOST ALL ON THIS SITE)

Watch you LIVES and your DOCTRINES CLOSELY, because it can save you or not.

1 Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto yourself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this you shall both save yourself, and them that hear you.

I don't preach disobedience to Christ. Your motivation is different from mine....you do it in order to be saved, I do it because I am saved.

popsthebuilder

You need to worry about preaching against obedience to Christ.

Faith alone is DEAD and CANNOT save anyone.

Pops the builder and everyone needs to preach obedience and really obey Jesus.

Is it obeying Jesus to say the Holy Bible has mistakes and the Qur'an is right? NO (POPS)

Is it obeying Jesus to say Paul is a false teacher? NO (MESHAK)

Is it obeying to preach Paul and go against the teachings of Jesus? NO (DRDRUMLEY AND MOST ALL ON THIS SITE)

Watch you LIVES and your DOCTRINES CLOSELY, because it can save you or not.

1 Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto yourself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this you shall both save yourself, and them that hear you.
"Is it obeying Jesus to say the Holy Bible has mistakes and the Qur'an is right? NO (POPS)"

Be a dear and provide scripture of Jesus teaching to hold the new testament as the literal infallible word of GOD even within all translations.

Then go ahead and show His words on the Quran and how it is against Him and not on His part even though it confirms He had the Spirit and was given the Word, and in no way denies Jesus is the Messiah.

I won't hold my breath.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

We cannot go further than that or we will get infraction.
Is that really a reason to not disclose the truth on a matter? Fear of the potential of the hands of man?

peace friend.....and you are a friend to me regardless of where you stand at this point , or if we do not agree on things at times. Your motives generally seem genuine, and I think you think mine are too.

May we grow in faith together by the will and mercy of our GOD.

God's Truth

Why are you speaking to me?

And who are you to tell me how to speak to you?

I will speak how I wish and to whom I wish.

If you want to know what the Quran says then read it;

hahahahahahahaha You need to answer questions about the Qur'an that you promote.

or better yet; just continue to make it up as you go along without ever reading any of it without bias.
I do no such thing, liar.

Jesus came from an angel of GOD.

Both books reiterate this and we have been over it.

Memory not too good lately or what? Oh...that's right; you think you will catch me on some lie or trap.

NO OTHER GOSPEL.

We ALREADY HAVE ONE.

We are NOT to go by ANOTHER by an angle or anyone.

Good luck. I have no problem admitting when I mispeak.

You can't read for crap either.

I said I can understand both veiws; not that I personally espouse each one dependent upon whom I am speaking with.

I will not be speaking about the Quran any more in this thread.

It was never my intent to go off topic here.

You lie about me and you are a promoter of the Qur'an, in which you lie about too; and you lie about the Holy Bible.

The people who believe the Qur'an would NOT LIKE WHAT YOU SAY about it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Is that really a reason to not disclose the truth on a matter? Fear of the potential of the hands of man?

peace friend.....and you are a friend to me regardless of where you stand at this point , or if we do not agree on things at times. Your motives generally seem genuine, and I think you think mine are too.

May we grow in faith together by the will and mercy of our GOD.

I will get 6 month ban if I get another infraction.

If you want to continue I can PM you but it seems you are not accepting any PMs.

God's Truth

"Is it obeying Jesus to say the Holy Bible has mistakes and the Qur'an is right? NO (POPS)"

Be a dear and provide scripture of Jesus teaching to hold the new testament as the literal infallible word of GOD even within all translations.

I gave you scriptures that prove what I say.

Then go ahead and show His words on the Quran and how it is against Him and not on His part even though it confirms He had the Spirit and was given the Word, and in no way denies Jesus is the Messiah.

I won't hold my breath.

I have ALREADY proven it to you.

The HOLY BIBLE SAYS Jesus is the SON OF GOD.

The Qur'an SAY God has NO SON.

You are an idiot.

God's Truth

If you want to continue I can PM you but it seems you are not accepting any PMs.

You want to be especially gentile with pops even though he DELIBERATELY tries to confuse; and, even though he says the Qur'an is right and the Holy Bible makes mistakes. Even though he says Jesus is not really the Son of God!

popsthebuilder

hahahahahahahaha You need to answer questions about the Qur'an that you promote.

I do no such thing, liar.

NO OTHER GOSPEL.

We ALREADY HAVE ONE.

We are NOT to go by ANOTHER by an angle or anyone.

You lie about me and you are a promoter of the Qur'an, in which you lie about too; and you lie about the Holy Bible.

The people who believe the Qur'an would NOT LIKE WHAT YOU SAY about it.
If you want to speak peacably about the Quran and your assumptions then bring it to the thread dedicated to it.

God's Truth

I don't preach disobedience to Christ. Your motivation is different from mine....you do it in order to be saved, I do it because I am saved.

If you preach against it in ANY WAY, the you ARE preaching against it.

If I obey to be saved and to stay saved, because I want to be saved and please God, the how can you preach against that and say you are doing right?

YOU ARE DOING THE DEVIL's WORK, because preaching against me for preaching obedience to Christ is WRONG.

There is never ever a wrong way and time to obey God.

popsthebuilder

We don't need to continue privately friend. Who would it benefit if we are already in agreement and speaking privately?

I still don't know the deal with my pm status anyway.

Sorry

popsthebuilder

I gave you scriptures that prove what I say.

I have ALREADY proven it to you.

The HOLY BIBLE SAYS Jesus is the SON OF GOD.

The Qur'an SAY God has NO SON.

You are an idiot.
Wow....sharp as a tack.....that in no way answered my questions or supported your false claims about me.

drbrumley

If you preach against it in ANY WAY, the you ARE preaching against it.

If I obey to be saved and to stay saved, because I want to be saved and please God, the how can you preach against that and say you are doing right?

YOU ARE DOING THE DEVIL's WORK, because preaching against me for preaching obedience to Christ is WRONG.

You are a bonafide nutcase. You just don't get it. You transfer the work Jesus' does in you to yourself. You get the credit, not Him. Good luck with that.

God's Truth

If you want to speak peacably about the Quran and your assumptions then bring it to the thread dedicated to it.

You can't answer questions about it but you promote it.

You also lie and say I don't know anything about it.

You ask me where a scripture is when I say the Bible says something, and I give it!

But when I ask you where something is in the Qur'an that you claim, you tell me to find it for myself.

You are a joke.

drbrumley

You sure do say that. You're the bozo. You go against me for preaching against obeying Jesus.

I go against you because you transfer the glory due to Jesus and letting Him work thru your life to yourself by you working for your salvation when it has already been accomplished by the Cross.

God's Truth

Satan's clown is against me because I say we are to repent of our sins because JESUS SAYS TO.

DRDUM says I am wrong because Jesus' words aren't for us!

He says Paul changed it by the command of Jesus!

DRD says we are no longer to say obey Jesus to be saved and to stay saved.

He says that has changed! IT is wrong for a Gentile to do what Jesus says, according to DrD.

What insanity.