Is the Bible the only sacred texts and why or why not.

God's Truth

Never my intent. My apologies. If you are a woman you should not be teaching me anyhow.

Goodbye.

Shalom.

Jacob

I think that you are not right in the heart and head.

You call yourself a Jew but you don't even know about what makes a Jew clean and unclean.

You don't answer questions and you want to find ways to put me down and you think that calling me a woman is worse then calling me anything else. There is something wrong with you. I have been debating you for many years and you have not ever showed any change.

Good bye, gladly.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I think that you are not right in the heart and head.

You call yourself a Jew but you don't even know about what makes a Jew clean and unclean.

You don't answer questions and you want to find ways to put me down and you think that calling me a woman is worse then calling me anything else. There is something wrong with you. I have been debating you for many years and you have not ever showed any change.

Good bye, gladly.

If you are not a woman just tell me and I will listen to what you have that is not of scripture. Otherwise I am simply saying that your words are not found in scripture as you have presented them. I think you are trying to teach the Jews about the Jews without even knowing the truth yourself. I know.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

If you are not a woman just tell me and I will listen to what you have that is not of scripture. Otherwise I am simply saying that your words are not found in scripture as you have presented them. I think you are trying to teach the Jews about the Jews without even knowing the truth yourself. I know.

Shalom.

Jacob

You call yourself a Jew and you don't even know about the law of Moses from God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You call yourself a Jew and you don't even know about the law of Moses from God.

I do.

I read, study, observe, keep, and teach it.

I read and study it daily.

The Torah. The Five Books of Moses. The Law. The Law of Moses.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

Acts 10:14 “Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”

Acts 10:28 He said to them: “You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with or visit a Gentile. But God has shown me that I should not call anyone impure or unclean.

Acts 11:8 “I replied, ‘Surely not, Lord! Nothing impure or unclean has ever entered my mouth.’

Romans 14:14 I am convinced, being fully persuaded in the Lord Jesus, that nothing is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for that person it is unclean.

1 Corinthians 7:14 For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

2 Corinthians 6:17 Therefore, “Come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.”

Hebrews 9:13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean.

God's Truth

Bright Raven and Jacob want to be teachers here, but they say there is no such thing as ceremonially clean in the Bible.

Acts 24:18
I was ceremonially clean when they found me in the temple courts doing this. There was no crowd with me, nor was I involved in any disturbance.

God's Truth

These scriptures speak about the CEREMONIAL LAWS. The ceremonial laws were things the Jews had to do to make themselves clean just to worship God. They could not go to the temple to worship God if they were not ceremonially clean.
Leviticus 1:5; Leviticus 4:12;Leviticus 5:2;Leviticus 6:11;Leviticus 7:19; Leviticus 10:14; Leviticus 11:4; Leviticus 12:2; Leviticus 15:32; Leviticus 17:11

God's Truth

John 11:55 King James Bible
And the Jews' passover was nigh at hand: and many went out of the country up to Jerusalem before the passover, to purify themselves.

John 11:55 New International Version
When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, many went up from the country to Jerusalem for their ceremonial cleansing before the Passover.

The Jews were commanded by Moses from God on how to clean/purify themselves for ceremonies such as the Passover.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Bright Raven and Jacob want to be teachers here, but they say there is no such thing as ceremonially clean in the Bible.

Acts 24:18
I was ceremonially clean when they found me in the temple courts doing this. There was no crowd with me, nor was I involved in any disturbance.

Shalom.

You have just lied about me. I did not say any such thing.

Shalom.

Jacob