Is marital rape scripturally defensible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There's another me walking around. Have to turn to the Gospel According To Suess for this.

"Today you are you, that is truer than true, there is noone alive that is youer than you"

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That he is ... and don't forget honest.

I definitely don't forget that. And insightful. And, of course, brilliant.

sod, on the other hand... well, not much to say other than I just remembered I need some new windshield wipers.

7883037612_3dd3e62149_m.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Acting predictably like gossiping females, what was the point of the last couple pages of this thread :rolleyes:

Acting predictably like a narcissist when the conversation isn't all about him. It's my thread. I'll talk about whatever I want to talk about, I don't need your or anyone's approval (as if... :chuckle:).

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:freak: Apparently you weren't paying attention in class.

it's not as funny this way:

roses are red
violets are blue
i'm diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder
and so am i

annabananahead said:
And knock it off with this. It's not funny.

then stop flirting with me :idunno:

... I don't need your or anyone's approval...

well, there's knight

unless you want to go red again

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It was beaten to death in the 'Anyone who believes.. is a knob' thread. This is the phantom that came out of the corpse and continued it's female idolatry shenanigans.

SHEnanigans :chuckle:

~You~ have more posts in this thread than I do. :chuckle:

Carry on talking amongst your misogynist selves, and maybe you'll bore yourselves into oblivion. :)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
~You~ have more posts in this thread than I do. :chuckle:

Carry on talking amongst your misogynist selves, and maybe you'll bore yourselves into oblivion. :)

Let's not forget the OP of this thread. It was to try and get others to fight your battle while you kept count of a list.

How extraordinarily Jezebel of you- this thread was nothing more than self-idolatry. That seems to be a thing for the few of you who I don't even have to name, who consistently make whitewashed spectacles of themselves.

A misogynist is not a supporter of that, despite that people almost unknowingly perpetuate such. Taken in by a certain hostage's syndrome.

they kill babies

That's 'women empowerment'- being a disastrous genome of humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.