Is marital rape scripturally defensible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

egyptianmuslim

I see 4 faces - Very small picture...

You and your wife and older son...

And a small child on the left...

I know a very good psychologist in Cairo, but he just died last month... A dear friend of mine... As is his son here in the US...

So you live in Egypt, but are not a Copt?

And Egypt has clamped down on Islamic killers?

That is very good to hear...

I will pray for your young son...

I can pray for him by name if you would send me his name by private message here on this site... But he is already being held in the poverty of my prayers...

I understand that over 400 Egyptian Imams have converted to Coptic Orthodox Christianity... Have you heard of it? Some Coptic Priest with a television program broadcasting daily... From the US now - Too many fahtwa's on him in Egypt...

Arsenios
Thank you.

... his name is Bahi he is siting on th leg of his mother , the problem is deep thinking that occupies most all his time.
.....I trained before 30 yrs to be psycharist but I saw it as a useless work and I did stop.

egyptianmuslim

Is Sharia Law written or oral?

And if written, is it different from country to country?

Where can we find it written?

Arsenios

Sharia is God commandments to us in Quran and how Mohammed explained and did it , this is the origin of Sharia..... if you speak arabic. the most
famous book is FEKH ALSONNA FOR ALSAID SABIC السيد سابق فقه السنه

Arsenios

Thank you.

... his name is Bahi he is siting on th leg of his mother , the problem is deep thinking that occupies most all his time.
.....I trained before 30 yrs to be psycharist but I saw it as a useless work and I did stop.

Sometimes only God can fix...

Does Koran tell how to fix?

It IS useless mostly...

Not always...

Coptic psychiatrists are pretty good...

I do not speak Arabic...

Do you live in Egypt?

Arsenios

Arsenios

Sharia is God commandments to us in Quran and how Mohammed explained and did it , this is the origin of Sharia..... if you speak arabic. the most
famous book is FEKH ALSONNA FOR ALSAID SABIC السيد سابق فقه السنه

No English translations for Sharia books?

A.

Arsenios

His family is in the avatar

Thank-you -

The question was in part at least an attempt at humor... He was describing a wife 'selling' her marital consents in exchange for getting the husband to obey her orders... So I asked: "Does THIS mean that you are married?" It was not exactly a serious question, but across languages, and cultures, he answered it seriously, and with a very serious request for prayer... God's blessings be upon him...

So forgive my levity - I have a somewhat overbearing sense of humor...

Arsenios

egyptianmuslim

Sometimes only God can fix...

Does Koran tell how to fix?

It IS useless mostly...

Not always...

Coptic psychiatrists are pretty good...

I do not speak Arabic...

Do you live in Egypt?

Arsenios

Yes Quran tells to pray to Him and to make a close relation with Him .
I am living in Egypt.

egyptianmuslim

I will keep praying for your young son...

Near Cairo?

If Cairo, take your son to St. Katherine's Monastery 2-3 hours away and ask the monks there to pray for him...

Arsenios

Thank you, I asked you because I see you a religious man. my son visited the Church of the city many times...he is 16yrs old and he will refuse because he think that he is ok

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
As long as he follows forum rules? What don't you understand about someone being permanantly banned? By being here, he isn't following the forum rules. He was kicked out of TOL. Repeatedly.

And what are you on about him being banned for "speaking out about injustices to men caused by recent feminist inspired laws?" Huh? Are you nuts? This is TOL. There's no admin here who cares about anti-feminist posts. Crucible was banned for repeatedly freaking out on people, foul tirades against other TOLers, and also against the mods and admin. Threatening to rip people's faces off and whatnot. TOL doesn't ban people permanently for just being rude.

Do you think threatening to rip someone's face off is "speaking out about injustices to men caused by recent feminist inspired laws"?

I mean, how tightly wound are some of you guys on this feminist rhetoric thing? Should people be worried?

"Feminist rhetoric. Feministrhetoric. Modern feminists! Feministrhetoricfeministrhetoric!! The injustice to men! Womenarewithholdingsex! Feminist rhetoric!!! Short skirts!! Women asking for it! Feminist rhetoric! Feministrhetoric. Oh the poor persecuted men! FeministrhetoricFemistrhetoricfeministsfeministsfeminists... "​

It's gotten pretty weird. When did TOL become some sort of haven for angry damaged men to lick one another's wounds and complain about how tough rape victims make things for the poor persecuted men?

Well, you are talking to Dolo, after all...

As for Crucible, of course he's Skybringr et al. What other guy writes ~like this?~
~Inspired random thought~

Rome is the classical face of our culture today- modernism stems ultimately from it.

Classical invention, classical thought, classical culture..

Why not ~classical Christianity~

*Catholicism is the original Christianity* :thumb:

Feminism is simple:

Dicing out all the unwanted responsibilities of women and stealing the wanted ones from men.

~feminism~

It's expected by women to be spoiled and carried and pretend that they have grave inequalities- and that nothing in this statement I true. :chuckle:

Male feminists be like:

It's on US to stop ~rape~

(by doing nothing about it.)

:chuckle:

Loving the Stockholm's syndrome here. They got you running imaginary missions now. How much longer are you going to keep up with these discussions before you realize you're just being played like a fiddle?

Lol

~Nowhere~

The Bible teaches on how to be a good wife or husband, but there is nothing stated in that secures penalty for being abusive outside the obvious fact that one's sins are dealt with by God. The Bible is otherwise very much like the Quran in this regard- very patriarchal. Women apart from the teachings are in a state of rebellion.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Well, you are talking to Dolo, after all...

As for Crucible, of course he's Skybringr et al. What other guy writes ~like this?~

Cool story.

I guess the wiggly symbol and the anti-feminism makes me this mythical poster.

It's a surprising coincidence really, didn't see that coming :plain:

I guess when that poster decides to come back, he and I will have an interesting conversation.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Oh look, I just found ~another one.~
So, liberals who scrutinized and made a puppet of Constitutional law in their iconoclasm against public Christian objects (the Lemon test) are now trivializing the very plain text reading 'shall not be infringed' of the 2nd Amendment.

Yeah, that's the criminal Left for you.

The Constitution is ~supreme~... except when it doesn't work in your favor :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.