Is marital rape scripturally defensible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He's called me a psycho, a coward, a pissant, and pathetic. He neg repped me, and then he has the remarkably hypocritical audacity to call me a troll and a whiner. I did nothing to this loudmouthed idiot.

And it's all based on some shared paranoia that he and a couple posters have on me allegedly being this mythical poster.
:rotfl:

Now that Zoo22 has come in with all his nastiness, I'm sure it isn't going to end. Bybee will chip in, Rusha will as well- that's what they do.

They are troublemakers who try to get people banned by misrepresenting them or trying to tick them off. I was told this my first week here, and it's pretty sad being that this is a Christian based site.

Spoken like a true sock veteran. He thinks he knows everybody here and the way it works too quickly to be a newbie or a rookie

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Spoken like a true sock veteran. He thinks he knows everybody here and the way it works too quickly to be a newbie or a rookie

i don't think he's the sock they think he is - or if he is, he's changed

he never lasted this long before, never resisted the baiting they're doing and hasn't gone off on the tangents the other used to

and quite frankly, this place would be a whole lot better off without rusha, bybee and zoo playing hallway monitors

zoo22

Anti feminist rhetoric. Again, what does it matter to you if he snuck back in? As long as he follows forum rules. There is no rule against speaking out about injustices to men caused by recent feminist inspired laws.

As long as he follows forum rules? What don't you understand about someone being permanantly banned? By being here, he isn't following the forum rules. He was kicked out of TOL. Repeatedly.

And what are you on about him being banned for "speaking out about injustices to men caused by recent feminist inspired laws?" Huh? Are you nuts? This is TOL. There's no admin here who cares about anti-feminist posts. Crucible was banned for repeatedly freaking out on people, foul tirades against other TOLers, and also against the mods and admin. Threatening to rip people's faces off and whatnot. TOL doesn't ban people permanently for just being rude.

Do you think threatening to rip someone's face off is "speaking out about injustices to men caused by recent feminist inspired laws"?

I mean, how tightly wound are some of you guys on this feminist rhetoric thing? Should people be worried?

"Feminist rhetoric. Feministrhetoric. Modern feminists! Feministrhetoricfeministrhetoric!! The injustice to men! Womenarewithholdingsex! Feminist rhetoric!!! Short skirts!! Women asking for it! Feminist rhetoric! Feministrhetoric. Oh the poor persecuted men! FeministrhetoricFemistrhetoricfeministsfeministsfeminists... "​

It's gotten pretty weird. When did TOL become some sort of haven for angry damaged men to lick one another's wounds and complain about how tough rape victims make things for the poor persecuted men?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

This nonsense has gone in and out since I joined here several weeks ago. The difference is that Zoo22 apparently has the biggest chip on his shoulder about this mythical person.
It isn't hard to become familiar with these posters, they are as obnoxiously loud and transparent as any.

zoo22

He's compensating for being an atheist liberal on a predominantly conservative Christian site :chuckle:

I really don't understand how you people can be so dishonest and at the same time, pretend you have morals. It's weird. You know I'm telling the truth, you know you're being dishonest. Yet you decide to try to damage me. Why?

ClimateSanity

As long as he follows forum rules? What don't you understand about someone being permanantly banned? By being here, he isn't following the forum rules. He was kicked out of TOL. Repeatedly.

And what are you on about him being banned for "speaking out about injustices to men caused by recent feminist inspired laws?" Huh? Are you nuts? This is TOL. There's no admin here who cares about anti-feminist posts. Crucible was banned for repeatedly freaking out on people, foul tirades against other TOLers, and also against the mods and admin. Threatening to rip people's faces off and whatnot. TOL doesn't ban people permanently for just being rude.

Do you think threatening to rip someone's face off is "speaking out about injustices to men caused by recent feminist inspired laws"?

I mean, how tightly wound are some of you guys on this feminist rhetoric thing? Should people be worried?

"Feminist rhetoric. Feministrhetoric. Modern feminists! Feministrhetoricfeministrhetoric!! The injustice to men! Womenarewithholdingsex! Feminist rhetoric!!! Short skirts!! Women asking for it! Feminist rhetoric! Feministrhetoric. Oh the poor persecuted men! FeministrhetoricFemistrhetoricfeministsfeministsfeminists... "​

It's gotten pretty weird. When did TOL become some sort of haven for angry damaged men to lick one another's wounds and complain about how tough rape victims make things for the poor persecuted men?

Again, if he was permanently banned that is none of your business. If TOL management can tell he is a sock and allows him to stay, what is that to you? As far as I know, he is obeying all other forum rules. How else can a permanently banned person ever participate if he doesn't sneak in? If management seems OK with it, then you will simply have to suck it up and tolerate his point of view. Did it ever occur to you that people like you could not tolerate his point of view to begin with and so you did everything you could to get him to flame out including non stop harassment and misrepresentation and out right lies? That is intentionally trying to get someone banned and is much worse than the resulting flame out that gets the perma ban.

zoo22

Eh whatever, I give up. I don't want to be involved in your sort of crap. You're a damaged person, man, seriously. You and I both know I'm telling the truth, we both know that you're lying. You have to live with yourself. Maybe sometime you'll get some integrity and apologize here for your own cowardice.

zoo22

Again, if he was permanently banned that is none of your business. If TOL management can tell he is a sock and allows him to stay, what is that to you? As far as I know, he is obeying all other forum rules. How else can a permanently banned person ever participate if he doesn't sneak in? If management seems OK with it, then you will simply have to suck it up and tolerate his point of view. Did it ever occur to you that people like you could not tolerate his point of view to begin with and so you did everything you could to get him to flame out including non stop harassment and misrepresentation and out right lies? That is intentionally trying to get someone banned and is much worse than the resulting flame out that gets the perma ban.

This is absurd. Best to you. Be careful of feminists.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Eh whatever, I give up. I don't want to be involved in your sort of crap. You're a damaged person, man, seriously. You and I both know I'm telling the truth, we both know that you're lying. You have to live with yourself. Maybe sometime you'll get some integrity and apologize here for your own cowardice.

Are you serious, bro? It seems to me like you jumped the gun on something in which you were expecting to be true and now just don't want to back out of it.

You should give up, and stop harassing me. I don't care about your suspicions and don't owe you anything. Even if I were that person, look at the ridiculous nonsense you've hummed at me- why should a person apologize to that. Get off your pedestal.

ClimateSanity

And what are you on about him being banned for "speaking out about injustices to men caused by recent feminist inspired laws?" Huh? Are you nuts? This is TOL. There's no admin here who cares about anti-feminist posts.
I wasn't talking about administration caring. It was obviously people like you and more likely a lynch mob of your mindset that cared about his anti feminist rhetoric. You could not tolerate it and so you probably ganged up on him and got him to break forum rules. Do you actually think he acted that way in a vacuum without any help from your kind? I know you can't be blind ,so you are intentionally being dishonest about it.

genuineoriginal

This nonsense has gone in and out since I joined here several weeks ago. The difference is that Zoo22 apparently has the biggest chip on his shoulder about this mythical person.
It isn't hard to become familiar with these posters, they are as obnoxiously loud and transparent as any.
There is an ignore function under User CP, and in this situation using it is justified.

genuineoriginal

Here is what Knight has to say about it.

I never really had much to do with Zoo. Don't know why he turned into a weirdo.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I really don't understand how you people can be so dishonest and at the same time, pretend you have morals. It's weird. You know I'm telling the truth, you know you're being dishonest. Yet you decide to try to damage me. Why?

EVERYONE, regardless of whether or not they are willing to acknowledge it, knows this is Sum1sgruj/Skybringr/Homeskillet.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
He's called me a psycho, a coward, a pissant, and pathetic. He neg repped me, and then he has the remarkably hypocritical audacity to call me a troll and a whiner. I did nothing to this loudmouthed idiot.

And it's all based on some shared paranoia that he and a couple posters have on me allegedly being this mythical poster.

Now that Zoo22 has come in with all his nastiness, I'm sure it isn't going to end. Bybee will chip in, Rusha will as well- that's what they do.

They are troublemakers who try to get people banned by misrepresenting them or trying to tick them off. I was told this my first week here, and it's pretty sad being that this is a Christian based site.

EVERYONE, regardless of whether or not they are willing to acknowledge it, knows this is Sum1sgruj/Skybringr/Homeskillet.

Called it

giphy.gif

And also

[Homeskillet]
Must have been that one username where he came specifically to rain trolls. That's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.