Is Enyart worshipped like Jesus

Granite

Hall of Fame
Shimei said:
Then Bob better get busy at collecting more money and gaining more members.

Denver Bible church is the furthest thing from a cult. The member are not mindless followers of what the pastor says. If Enyart said something that does not line up with the Bible, he would be called on it faster than you could give a lame response to this post.

Which is, of course, what a cult member would be expected to say.:chuckle:

Caille

Lighthouse said:
I was giving a partial answer to the question. I did not attack anything. Bob teaches what I said.

And the fact that you saw it as an attack is only further proof that you have issues that need resolved. You have a martyr complex, and it causes you to whine about perceived attacks and pretend to not be in the wrong, so it will appear as if you have been wronged. See a counselor, Edge.

:chuckle:

This, from the psycho-boy who reprimanded me for using the term "semantic masturbation" and shortly later was calling me a "faggot-lover", "pole-smoker", "piece of crap", "homosexual", "child molester", etc, etc

If nothing else (and believe me, there's nothing else) he's good for a laugh!

Isn't he great, folks - let's give him a big hand! :loser:

beanieboy

Lighthouse said:
He doesn't. That belief is a lie.

Romans 5:8
But God [Rom 3:5] demonstrates [John 3:16; 15:13; Rom 8:39] His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, [Rom 4:25; 5:6; 8:32; Gal 2:20; Eph 5:2] Christ died for us.

That's a lie? That he loves us already? Even as sinners?

Mateo

Caille said:
:chuckle:

This, from the psycho-boy who reprimanded me for using the term "semantic masturbation" and shortly later was calling me a "faggot-lover", "pole-smoker", "piece of crap", "homosexual", "child molester", etc, etc

If nothing else (and believe me, there's nothing else) he's good for a laugh!

Isn't he great, folks - let's give him a big hand! :loser:

Well tell me... and for he benifit of the Enyartian homo-killers... what effect did this approach have on you vis-a-vis your view of Christianity?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mateo said:
While we're on the subjects of bee bee's hurled at battleships.. Robot fella...did you notice that when trying to explain your favorite flavor of Dispensationalism you referred a wouldbe convert to the words of The Bob...
No he didn't Bob Enyart was involved in Battle Royale VII not VIII

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
granite1010 said:
Which is, of course, what a cult member would be expected to say.:chuckle:

Oh gee, you got me there Granite.

Note my last sentance in post #257.

JoyfulRook

granite1010 said:
Dominioninsm, Christian Reconstruction, theonomy--call it what you will, these churches have a very strong tendency to border on the cultish.
You have a screwed up definition of a cult then.

Caille

Mateo said:
Well tell me... and for he benifit of the Enyartian homo-killers... what effect did this approach have on you vis-a-vis your view of Christianity?

Oh, it made me a convert, of course. Even as we're speaking, I'm loading the van and heading out to Denver..... :chuckle:

beanieboy

Proud "Enyartian Homo-killer"???

Uh, I just saw that.
Care to expound on that?

When did Christianity start converting back to the Inquisition?