Votes: 8 29.6%
  • What else can you call him?

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • :duh:

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

P8ntrDan

Taking things I say out of context is a hobby for some people on TOL. :chuckle:

The problem is that I think outside the box. That box represents the stability and control that those who refuse to die to self want to maintain at all cost. I loath that box.

Well that's too bad, because that's where the truth is. Do you loath the box, or the truth it contains?

elohiym

Dude, you need to look up some of the stuff then, because there is no exaggeration there at all... (and I vote yes, again)
Do you understand what "out of context" means? I realize that you are only 16, but didn't you learn about context in school?
Well that's too bad, because that's where the truth is. Do you loath the box, or the truth it contains?
The truth is not in the box YOU think in, kid. The truth is in Christ, not a box! I loath the box YOU think in, because it is a prison.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I didn't vote. I've grown to not like polls like these. I haven't read this whole thread nor have I read everything which elohiym has written at TOL, but I hardly think he is an idiot. Knight, is it possible that you have taken things he has stated out of context?
No, it's not possible. I've dealt with elohiym. He's an idiot.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No you haven't. You've made false accusations against me and run away from my questions. Holding grudges is your way, but it's not the way.
No, really. You are a homo. Lighthouse is right on the $$