Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

• Total voters

Jujubee

I can't believe we are still debating this...faggot is obviously not a verynice word... can't you just he is gay if it is a true known fact?

Caille

Freak said:
WHO WAS THIS REFERRING TO?

Hey, great, you agree he was referring to them !

Why are you mentally ill?

weak Jay - getting tired ?

Callie, Jesus was considered rude and was killed.

Now there's a twisted theology - "Jesus was killed because he was considered rude" :chuckle:

You hate Jesus and blaspheme Him.

No Jay, I'm making fun of you. Unless you're the second coming ? :chuckle:

Paul referred to people, like you, whom pervert the gospel, as "dogs." Case close. You lose!

Bzzzt !! Wrong guess, :loser:

I expected more from you, Jay. You're off your game.

Caille

Freak said:
WHO WAS THIS REFERRING TO? Why are you mentally ill?

Callie, Jesus was considered rude and was killed. You hate Jesus and blaspheme Him.

Paul referred to people, like you, whom pervert the gospel, as "dogs." Case close. You lose!

Oops, almost forgot this:

Did Christ directly and confrontationally insult any sinners besides those that were misrepresenting scripture ?

I notice you side-stepped it before.

onchiki

Lighthouse said:
Wanna read further?

[Jesus]"Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, 'Let me pull the mote out of thine eye;' and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite first cast out the out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."[/Jesus]
-Matthew 7:1-5

lighthouse :baby sorry I missed you! I was busy de MOTING my eye thanks for the advice. Now that I can see clearly I still say......YE SHALL NOT JUDGE LEST YE BE JUDGED THYSELF!!! :ha:

Caille

Freak said:
Yeah, dogs!!!

The apostle Paul would probably call you one too for you pervert the gospel.

:yawn: Tired of your nonesense, yes!

Callie=:loser:

OOOh - side-stepped again, nice move !!

Too hard to answer ?

Did Christ directly and confrontationally insult any sinners besides those that were misrepresenting scripture ?

Carver

Crow said:
Jesus was not always harsh. He reserved that quality for those who persistantly ignored His teachings. But when they did so, He did not pull punches. He compared the Pharisees to tombs, white on the outside and rotten on the inside. That's about as unclean as you can get in Jewish culture, and one heck of an insult. He also called people snakes--vipers to be precise.
My point was not that Jesus would be all hunkey-dorey, and just give them a big hug. He most certainly would not have. My point was simply that He wouldn't have been obscene in how He told them. Calling Beanie a homosexual is being accurate. Calling Beanie a faggot is being obscene. Homosexuality is sinful, however, bigotry, which many here seem to enjoy, is just as sinful.

onchiki

Carver said:
My point was not that Jesus would be all hunkey-dorey, and just give them a big hug. He most certainly would not have. My point was simply that He wouldn't have been obscene in how He told them. Calling Beanie a homosexual is being accurate. Calling Beanie a faggot is being obscene. Homosexuality is sinful, however, bigotry, which many here seem to enjoy, is just as sinful.

If you believe in a soul homosexuality cannot be a sin. but on everything else....two thumbs way way up. :BRAVO:

Crow

Carver said:
Faggot is not an obscenity. It is certainly insulting, but not obscene.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Crow said:
Some people think it is, though, apparently. Now if one Christian views the word as an obscenity, shouldn't that Christian refrain from saying it for conscience's sake?

onchiki

Crow said:

CROW.. do me a favor and scream FAGGOT!!!!!!! at mass sometime and see how many people are OFFENDED by your OBSCENITY.....Thanx. :grave:

Crow

onchiki said:
CROW.. do me a favor and scream FAGGOT!!!!!!! at mass sometime and see how many people are OFFENDED by your OBSCENITY.....Thanx. :grave:

I'm sure just as many as if I screamed "You're all a bunch of idiots."

That doesn't make it an obscenity.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Crow said:

Ok, it must be my bedtime. I read this and nearly lost it, picturing Crow doing this. :crackup:

onchiki

Crow said:

CROW... To point out the shortcommings of others is indeed an obscene. doesn't the teachings of your lord say LOVE THY BROTHER...

Crow

onchiki said:
CROW... To point out the shortcommings of others is indeed an obscene. doesn't the teachings of your lord say LOVE THY BROTHER...

Yup, He loved us all enough to die for us. And He also was insulting to people.

Sorry, kid. You're not the first one to try that tactic. It just doesn't hold water.

onchiki

Crow said:
Yup, He loved us all enough to die for us. And He also was insulting to people.

Sorry, kid. You're not the first one to try that tactic. It just doesn't hold water.

CROW... yup he was also insulting to people correct. However... he did not die for us all he was SMOTE for being a rude SON OF GOD....

Crow

onchiki said:
CROW... yup he was also insulting to people correct. However... he did not die for us all he was SMOTE for being a rude SON OF GOD....

Oh dear. You are being intentionally blasphemous, aren't you?

Here are the rules of this forum.

So while I would just insult you back and do a far better job at it if you were to have leveled that one at me, I'll ban you the next time you insult God the Father or God the Son.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
The Edge said:
But are you a follower of Enyart as well? I see Enyartian fruit in you. :patrol:

I listen to quite a few good teachers. Nice try at pressing more sour grapes though :)