Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

• Total voters

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Caille said:
then why use it in your posts ?

that's the other thing - too often you go for the easy cheap shot instead on contributing anything of substance

Easy - just keep being yourself, :loser:

Shoot, you fibbed again about not talking to me didn't you? You are such a tease. You keep making promises then....

beanieboy

Crow said:
Robin, people basically damn themselves, and it's not by their behavior. It's because they do not accept Christ as savior.

God has given us the knowledge that engaging in homosexual sex is evil. This is why I am wondering that Dave can discern that promiscuous sex is evil, but cannot discern whether homosexual sex is evil or not.

Is promiscuous heterosexual sex evil?
Does that make heterosexual sex evil?

Why is it that so many heteroesexual men brag about how many women they've been with? Isn't that "evil"?
Does that make heterosexuality evil?

Most towns have (and always have had) stripper bars. Men go watch women strip.

Ecumenicist

Crow said:
No, Dave, it makes perfect sense. God does not want us to be hypocritical in our judgements. If we condemn someone who is doing the same things we do, we condemn ourselves.

Also, one who is themselves caught up in a particular form of wickedness cannot clearly recognize the same act in others as evil. A child molester often not see what he is doing as wrong. He often believes that he is doing something loving, and that the child is benefiting from his attentions.

In the same way, someone who is sexually promiscuous does not see that they are harming anyone else, so how can they make a judgement? They have already judged their own behavior to be tolerable, so they will not see others doing the same thing as transgressing.

Someone who has experienced the damage of promiscuity is in the best
position to describe its risks.

Someone who has experienced the trauma of abortion is in the best position
to describe the trauma.

LH is in a great position for describing how homosexuality affects a family,
and I appreciate his witness in this regard.

Dave

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Dave,
Really now, you would have to be a homosexual or rapist before you could judge these as wrong? Why not just listen to what God has to say to begin with on the subject of sin? He tells us not to do certain things so we won't destroy our lives with them. Yet, you seem to be advocating doing these things before you can tell others God says not to.

Crow

Dave Miller said:

to describe the trauma.

Dave
Now how do you reconcile this with the manner in which God tells us that we should judge?

And Dave, what does abortion trauma have to do with whether or not it is wrong to take the life of an unborn human being? Whether it traumatizes the mother or feels good, murder is wrong. If someone is traumatized in the process of killing an innocent human being, it shouldn't even enter in to the judging process. You aren't supposed to murder the innocent!

lighthouse is a great witness regarding the effect of homosexuality on his family. He'd be a heck of a judge too. And do you know why? Because he doesn't engage in homosexual sex. And he can judge wisely because his judgement would not be clouded by guilt.

Hypocrites should not judge. We are to judge wisely. This stuff is so basic.

Caille

Dave Miller said:

to describe the trauma.

Dave

Good points Dave - walk a mile in my shoes, right ?

I'm sure some idiot will twist this to make it look like you're supporting sin...

beanieboy

Frank Ernest said:
The only people who question the existence of Jesus are a few wacko atheists who think they can change the world if they run their mouths long enough.

To imply that, somehow and in some way, the RCs approve of homosexual behavior as a matter of church policy is simply insane.

By the way, Beanieboy sure would like some social approval for homosexual behavior since he happens to be homosexual. Funny how that works.

I don't need approval.

And approval from the RC church?
I wasn't aware that the RC church was God incarnate.

Crow

beanieboy said:
Is promiscuous heterosexual sex evil?
Does that make heterosexual sex evil?

Why is it that so many heteroesexual men brag about how many women they've been with? Isn't that "evil"?

Most towns have (and always have had) stripper bars. Men go watch women strip.

Homosexual sex is condemned by God in and of itself. I'm sure you have read that. It doesn't need to be promiscuous to be wicked.

Heterosexual sex is condemned if it occurs outside of marriage. Heterosexual promiscuity is not OK. It is evil too.

The animal kingdom is off-limits too. That also is in and of itself wrong, whether one is faithful to Lassie or cheats with Fifi and Spot. Promiscuity isn't what makes it an issue, any more so than promiscuity makes homosexual sex wrong. It's already wicked to begin with.

Aimiel

beanieboy said:
I don't need approval.

And approval from the RC church?
I wasn't aware that the RC church was God incarnate.
You're seeking approval, all the time. That's why you're so polite and seek to 'justify' your sin, by making appeals aimed at Christians who don't understand The Word of God as well as they ought to. No church needs to approve you te enter Heaven, but God does. He does not approve of sin. He gave us The Way (Jesus) out of sin, and if you don't avail yourself of His Help, that is not God's fault. It is no one's but your own.

JoyfulRook

onchiki said:
CROW... yup he was also insulting to people correct. However... he did not die for us all he was SMOTE for being a rude SON OF GOD....
Lay off the weed.

Is it just me or is there an upsurge in Wiccans lately?

beanieboy

Crow said:
Homosexual sex is condemned by God in and of itself. I'm sure you have read that. It doesn't need to be promiscuous to be wicked.

Heterosexual sex is condemned if it occurs outside of marriage. Heterosexual promiscuity is not OK. It is evil too.

The animal kingdom is off-limits too. That also is in and of itself wrong, whether one is faithful to Lassie or cheats with Fifi and Spot. Promiscuity isn't what makes it an issue.

And that is the point.

If you are going to say: Homosexuality is wrong because of promiscuity, I can point out the same is true of heterosexuality.

So, you have to argue that homosexuality, itself, even in a committed relationship, is wrong. Using promiscuity as a point is something that heterosexuals do as well. (Girls Gone Wild, anyone?)

beanieboy

Aimiel said:
You're seeking approval, all the time. That's why you're so polite and seek to 'justify' your sin, by making appeals aimed at Christians who don't understand The Word of God as well as they ought to. No church needs to approve you te enter Heaven, but God does. He does not approve of sin. He gave us The Way (Jesus) out of sin, and if you don't avail yourself of His Help, that is not God's fault. It is no one's but your own.

I understand that that is your view.
You have stated that already.
Why is it that you continue to repeat it?

Crow

beanieboy said:
And that is the point.

If you are going to say: Homosexuality is wrong because of promiscuity, I can point out the same is true of heterosexuality.

So, you have to argue that homosexuality, itself, even in a committed relationship, is wrong. Using promiscuity as a point is something that heterosexuals do as well. (Girls Gone Wild, anyone?)

Homosexuality is wrong. In and of itself. And? You have no argument with me there.

Dave might argue with you--he seems to think that if it isn't promiscuous it's acceptable.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
onchiki said:
lighthouse :baby sorry I missed you! I was busy de MOTING my eye thanks for the advice. Now that I can see clearly I still say......YE SHALL NOT JUDGE LEST YE BE JUDGED THYSELF!!! :ha:
onchiki, a simple yes or no answer is all I want here. When a Christian has first removed the plank from his own eye and therefore is no longer a hypocrite, is he then allowed to judge his brother according to Matthew 7:1-5? Yes, or no?

Also, aren't you judging us? And doesn't that make you a hypocrite since you don't think people should judge?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
beanieboy, out of all the avatars you could have chosen, why did you choose a little boy? Does he look cute to you? Just asking.

Caille

Jefferson said:
onchiki, a simple yes or no answer is all I want here. When a Christian has first removed the plank from his own eye and therefore is no longer a hypocrite, is he then allowed to judge his brother according to Matthew 7:1-5? Yes, or no?

Can one remove sin from one's self ? :noway:

Also, aren't you judging us? And doesn't that make you a hypocrite since you don't think people should judge?

More semantic Onanism.. :yawn:

beanieboy

Crow said:
Homosexuality is wrong. In and of itself. And? You have no argument with me there.

Dave might argue with you--he seems to think that if it isn't promiscuous it's acceptable.

I'm simply saying, don't complicate it with issues that can be said of heterosexuals (STD's, child molestation, promiscuity).