Indiana Pizza Shop 1st to Publicly Say It Would Deny Same-Sex Service

TracerBullet

You haven't seen tracy or any other lefty in this thread touch my question either, it must pose a problem. For Tracy or others who care to indulge me, here is the question:

Should a gay man who owns a printing business be compelled under force of law to print anti-gay literature & flyers for an anti gay rally? Should this man have the freedom to decline the work based on personal conviction?

It has been answered you have just never been honest enough to admit that.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
you think that because i reject hate and discrimination that makes me gay?

:dunce:

No, that is not what you have posited here, what you hate is freedom/liberty to choose who a person will or will not work for based on personal convictions, which is what this thread is about. You are correct that I find your tenacious defense of all things homosexual has led me to believe that you engage in this behavior, which is your right to do if you are homosexual, what I have a rub with is the radical homosexual trying to impose their will upon me & demanding acceptance for it...sorry, not gonna happen. Homosexuals have gained as much ground as they can through the courts but, societal acceptance is far from them.

Please indulge me in answering this question(s):

Should a gay man who owns a printing business be compelled under force of law to print anti-gay literature & flyers for an anti gay rally? Should this man have the freedom/liberty to decline the work based on personal conviction?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Tracy must be afraid of being caught having a double standard...which is why nobody in this thread has answered the question...you are right Angel...Hypocrites!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The FRC is home to some of the most blatant lies about gays and lesbians around and this is one of them.

And Dr. Jean Birnbaum was a Progressive Liberal who worked at a Progressive Liberal University (my daughter went to Penn. I know first hand)

What next, are you going to deny the link between homosexual males and AIDS?

From the CDC (a government website):

"In the United States, gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) are disproportionately affected by HIV. Gay and bisexual men represent approximately 2% of the US population, but accounted for three-fourths of all estimated new HIV infections"

Funny how Progressive Libs like Michael Bloomberg want to make Big Gulps illegal because of the burden on the health care system, but Progressive Lib's don't say a peep about how male homosexuals are a burden on the health care system with AIDS.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
More fun facts from the CDC (Center For Disease Control and Prevention):

"Among gay and bisexual men, black/African American gay and bisexual men—especially those who are younger—are the group most affected by HIV. In 2010, African American gay and bisexual men accounted for almost as many new HIV infections as white gay and bisexual men, despite the differences in population size of African Americans compared to whites." - HERE

So, according to the CDC, young black homosexuals are spreading AIDS far more than white male homosexuals and Hispanic male homosexuals.

Can you imagine a baker who refuses to bake a wedding cake for two black homosexual men? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

lovemeorhateme

Would this happen if they were Muslim owners of a pizza shop who declared they would not make pizzas for a homosexual 'wedding'? :think:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'd love to see what would happen if militant homosexual activists actually tried to sue a Muslim bakery.

If it were anything like when someone makes a cartoon they dont like, someone would end up dead.

I don't think thats the reason though that they don't target them, I think its because they know Christianity is the truth and thats what they hate and want to squash out.

If it werent the case, they would be going after them too.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think its because they know Christianity is the truth

BINGO!

(John 3:20) Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.

Islam is just as evil as homosexuality.

Which is why both Muslims and homosexuals hate Christianity.

Arthur Brain

Homosexuals are certainly in the minority but, are not a minority which deserves special privileges. It is a choice you have made plain & simple, you get no sympathy for a choice.

How is it a choice? I'm straight so it isn't. Flat out no. I wish one of you lot who espouse this 'choice' stuff could actually explain in concise detail how it's apparently possible for heterosexual folk to make some volitional decision to start liking their own gender because frankly, it's just absurd else.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How is it a choice?

How do you explain "former homosexuals"?

Mayor Bill de Blasio of New York City is married to a "former" Lesbian.

How did Mrs. de Blasio go from being a homosexual to a heterosexual?

Did Mrs. de Blasio make a decision to go from homosexual to heterosexual, or did she have some sort of surgery to remove her "gay gene"?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
How is it a choice? I'm straight so it isn't. Flat out no. I wish one of you lot who espouse this 'choice' stuff could actually explain in concise detail how it's apparently possible for heterosexual folk to make some volitional decision to start liking their own gender because frankly, it's just absurd else.

Unless you can show scientific proof to the contrary it is a choice, I can however show scientifically that heterosexuality is the natural, normal function of the human body...what is absurd is trying to make excuses for a life choice which neither normal or natural.

Now, back to the subject in this thread, AB maybe you can answer the question:

Should a gay man who owns a printing business be compelled under force of law to print anti-gay literature & flyers for an anti gay rally? Should this man have the freedom to decline the work based on personal conviction?

TracerBullet

No, that is not what you have posited here, what you hate is freedom/liberty to choose who a person will or will not work for based on personal convictions, which is what this thread is about.

Which is exactly what the propoters of this eating establishment wanted.

We-Cater-to-White-Trade-Only-FSDM2.jpg
[/IMG]

The freedom/liberty to choose who they will or will not work for.

You are correct that I find your tenacious defense of all things homosexual has led me to believe that you engage in this behavior, which is your right to do if you are homosexual, what I have a rub with is the radical homosexual trying to impose their will upon me & demanding acceptance for it...sorry, not gonna happen. Homosexuals have gained as much ground as they can through the courts but, societal acceptance is far from them.
my gay friends don't give 2 cents about your acceptance. they want equality and they want to be able to (and I am quoting here) be able to send the kids to school and not worry about some "fundie nut job" with a weapon going after them.

Please indulge me in answering this question(s):

Should a gay man who owns a printing business be compelled under force of law to print anti-gay literature & flyers for an anti gay rally? Should this man have the freedom/liberty to decline the work based on personal conviction?
Been there done this.

again -the situation you pose isn't the equivalent of any of the recent court rulings on civil rights and so called"religious freedom"
you are trying to equate the rejection or not of a specific message with the rejection of a minority. It would be equivalent if your printing business owner reject printing fliers with a racist message? or an anti-Semitic message? If that print shop owner would be happy to print racist literature and fliers but decline to print anti gay literature and fliers. Your situation would also become equivalent if the printing business refused to serve a customer because that customer were black re