Indiana Pizza Shop 1st to Publicly Say It Would Deny Same-Sex Service

Arthur Brain

Bain,

Girls raped by men often will find attraction to females.

God created the act of love thru physical intercourse and there is nothing sinful about that.

When it is prostituted by sex outside of the marriage covenant it becomes lust.

Many children are at this moment being raped and tortured by evil people of reprobate minds just like your mind.

You may not be a homo or a rapist but you have the mind of one in that you think it is nature's dispensation to have sexual desires outside of God's design and you will be punished for promoting a lie to people who need forgiveness.

You are headed to judgment at neck breaking speed and don't even realize it. Wake up dude. Quit kissing the gays arse.

Hey, listen up you utter crank. I have zero tolerance for rape or molestation of any sort and you need to grow something resembling a functioning brain.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Sorry, I agree with you there but are you getting from my posts that I'm excusing homosexuality, or anything else?

No, i quoted you because i was expanding on what you had already said and wanted you to have credit for your post too, i know you don't excuse it.

This is what my post was expanding on :

God condemns homosexuality, in all contexts, as a chosen behavior, just like choosing to steal, choosing to lie, or choosing to seduce another man's wife. Hence the condemnation as sin, and it's perfectly just.

If it was "normal" in the sense many here insist -- that "He made me this way" -- then He'd be an unjust hypocrite for condemning it.

Arthur Brain

That can mean a lot of things. Please explain what all happened, if you will.

At 17 I prayed, asked God into my life and repented of anything in my life that could be construed as sin. I started going to a church that I subsequently left through complete disillusionment along with 'organized religion' and 'traditional dogma' in general. Short version...

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Who hasn't masturbated at some point? I'd wager it's practically nobody...

The rest is just yet more unsubstantiated rhetoric.

:hand raises: I have. I have had more women in a month then most have in their lifetime.

That is a scar that I carry with regret that I could have been a loving man. Yet life goes on Bain.

The women I knew that had been molested and abused were attracted to me cause I was once extremely attractive. Many of them wanted physical relationships with other women because sex to them was just a choice and was unfulfilling and empty. Poor things. What a fool I was as a young man.

The word sex does not appear in scripture.

Only Love and the love act in marriage. If you think you are being satisfied by sex Bain, you are not.

I teach love education to kids and not sex education. There is no such thing as sex education. Only fear, sadness and empty lives and using of others to gratify self. What in the hell is this baby raping going on in the news?

If anyone reads this and is thinking about child rape, take a tip from the pigs that had the demons cast into them when Messiah cast Legion out of the demoniac, they immediately committed suicide - kill yourselves before acting out on innocent children.

musterion

At 17 I prayed, asked God into my life and repented of anything in my life that could be construed as sin. I started going to a church that I subsequently left through complete disillusionment along with 'organized religion' and 'traditional dogma' in general. Short version...

What were you told you must do to be saved? Or is that it? Be specific, please.

Arthur Brain

:hand raises: I have. I have had more women in a month then most have in their lifetime.

That is a scar that I carry with regret that I could have been a loving man. Yet life goes on Bain.

The women I knew that had been molested and abused were attracted to me cause I was once extremely attractive. Many of them wanted physical relationships with other women because sex to them was just a choice and was unfulfilling and empty. Poor things. What a fool I was as a young man.

The word sex does not appear in scripture.

Only Love and the love act in marriage. If you think you are being satisfied by sex Bain, you are not.

I teach love education to kids and not sex education. There is no such thing as sex education. Only fear, sadness and empty lives and using of others to gratify self. What in the hell is this baby raping going on in the news?

If anyone reads this and is thinking about child rape, take a tip from the pigs that had the demons cast into them when Messiah cast Legion out of the demoniac, they immediately committed suicide - kill yourselves before acting out on innocent children.

I think any honest person would raise their hand and admit such in turn. I'm sorry for your regrets but you've obviously changed since so fair enough. I also don't happen to look for sex for a 'satisfying life' anyway so that's just a leap on your part and an erroneous one at that.

Arthur Brain

What were you told you must do to be saved? Or is that it? Be specific, please.

That was pretty much it although baptizing in water was also highly encouraged. I don't hold with what you would likely consider proper or 'orthodox teaching' anyway I would venture but that seems fodder for another thread?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian regarding Musty's admission of a passing interest in homosexual activity;
You do realize that is completely alien to the vast majority of straight people, right? I, in my most rebellious years, could never even visualize doing that kind of thing. It wasn't sickening, it was kind of like "how would you like to dedicate your life to accounting?" No interest at all.

No, I've never been one of the "my sin is nicer than your sin" crowd. I'm a sinner too. Just other kinds of sin. Not looking down on you for that.

In the sense that a burglar is proud that he never was never an embezzler. The point isn't that other people are better than you; it's that homosexuality isn't attractive at all to most of us, even if it is attractive to a small number of other people. There's nothing sinful in having an attraction to sin; we all do. In fact, there's much to commend in those who are inclined to some sort of sin, and avoid it.

You've confused being human with being a sinner.

i had a different take on that, he was being more honest than most folks here, imo. when a thought "crosses your mind" it's instantaneous, to imply a deep consideration and "mulling" over is a bit much. he never acted on it and i think the key is "attraction", intimate "feelings" for the same sex, which he never said. homosexuality is forced to cross folks minds because it's in your face everywhere - :patrol:

Arthur Brain

No, i quoted you because i was expanding on what you had already said and wanted you to have credit for your post too, i know you don't excuse it.

This is what my post was expanding on :

It's impossible to choose to act on something that isn't even there. If you're straight you simply can't choose to have a homosexual encounter or even entertain the notion. If it's an enticing prospect then for that time at least you're simply not straight - and as I said to Musterion that's the same yardstick I'd apply to myself. Not. An. Option.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Musty suggests I'm disparaging him because of his previous attraction to homosexuality:

Barbarian observes:
No, I've never been one of the "my sin is nicer than your sin" crowd.

Not the way it came across. Still isn't.

If so, you're dumber than I think you are. Usually you guys are assailing me for not hating homosexuals enough. As you know, but apparently want to hide, I think it's a sin, but don't think homosexuals are different than other sinners.

Barbarian observes:
I'm a sinner too. Just other kinds of sin. Not looking down on you for that.

Not the way it came across.

For that to change, you need to come to terms with yourself, not me.

Barbarian observes:
[Proud] in the sense that a burglar is proud that he never was never an embezzler.

Musty completely misses the point:
Stop digging. It's still pride. It's still fleshly. It's still comparing oneself with others: "I may be bad but I ain't as bad as that guy over there."

:plain:

Barbarian observes:
The point isn't that other people are better than you; it's that homosexuality isn't attractive at all to most of us, even if it is attractive to a small number of other people.

Nor is it attractive to me. It wasn't even attractive enough back then to have acted on it

Well I detect a bit of quiet pride there, um?

Barbarian observes:
There's nothing sinful in having an attraction to sin; we all do. In fact, there's much to commend in those who are inclined to some sort of sin, and avoid it.

The most morally upright human is still a lost sinner without Christ. No exceptions.

Fortunately, He died for all of us. As St. Paul points out, there is a different law for gentiles.

fool

Hall of Fame
Good to see we're making lots of progress here.

I agree with Angel that this is a manufactured conflict, in that they don't cater or deliver or take reservations.

I also agree with Town that the case is made by them answering a hypothetical in the negative in that even though they don't cater they wouldn't cater which makes us ask "by what do you mean by cater?"

TomO illustrates that anti gays will contribute to anti gay places but that's just a question of scale when it comes down to it.
If a thousand places get targeted as anti gay will they all get GoFundMe'd for a cool million?
I think that support will die off, or just be used up because people have better things to do with their lives that donate money to a pizza shop that won't make pizza.

My position is simple, and much like TomO's.
If you have a sign that says "cake" and there's price tags on the cakes and someone has the money then you need to produce the cake.

Just like if your sign says "unleaded 92 octane $2.55/gallon" you need to dispense because how are we supposed to have a society if we can't buy fuel at the freeway exit unless we're a straight, white, non divorced, Pisces, Long hair, Southern Baptist with a Trace Atkins tape in our deck?

Non of my cars even have a tape deck anymore!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
And you can have that viewpoint. There are people that have the viewpoint that people of certain races shouldn't be provided with certain commodities. Civil society has to balance the interests of both types of people. But if you let the providers call all the shots then you end up with what we had before civil rights, people can't get hotels, eat at lunch counters etc.
The viewpoint in question is whether or not catering a celebration of sin is condoning said sin. Some people believe it is and thus they should not be forced to do so, rather they should be free to decline to do so.

And if we let it sort itself out by allowing the suppliers the freedom to discriminate then the ones who deserve to go out of business will.

Freedom for one group becomes enslavement for another. Now you probably think that's a just fine outcome for homosexuals, but the majority of society doesn't agree with you.
You're an idiot if you think such freedom for all people would lead to the virtual enslavement of others. When all are free to discriminate then no one is forced to do anything.

Coke, ultimately, a subcontractor proximally.
So the subcontractor is the one in question. If one has a license to sell Coco-Cola and then sells it at an event Coca-Cola Co. has no knowledge of the topic of the event, etc.

The subcontractor is the one condoning the sin if they sell at a gay pride parade.

P.S.
Pride is sin on sin.

Is that what you think the only options are? Protest or support? :doh:
If the product is being sold then the person selling is not protesting the event. That much is obvious.

So if they are not supporting it then what are they doing?

uhh people who bake pizza? What are you trying to ask?
I wasn't sure if you meant a friend brought the pizzas.

If you are referring to a pizza joint providing pizzas for a child's birthday party and the establishment is fully aware of the non-marriage of the parents then the parents are pretty obnoxious because they have obviously gone out of their way to make that fact known.

But in the end the child as no bearing on any of that. It's not their fault their parents are heathens. Should the child be punished through the refusal to provide pizza for his party? Of course not.

And, unless the parents are obnoxious it's not likely the pizza joint would have any clue.

only a very dim witted person would think what you present is even remotely like the original. If you want that sort of comparison then you need to have a heterosexual couple going to a gay baker to purchase a wedding cake and being refused because of the gay bakers religious convictions and the simple fact he doesn't wish to "celebrate" that couple's marriage.
Why do the queers convictions have to be religious?

If you really want to go that route then YOU have to find this acceptable -
We-Cater-to-White-Trade-Only-FSDM2.jpg

Either a bussiness has the freedom to deny services based on personal conviction or they don't. No special treatment for anyone.
Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding!

homosexuality exists in nature.
You mean among he animals that will hump anything? Animals will hump legs, their own siblings, a log, etc. Whatever gets them off when they want to get off. Are you suggesting humans should be free to do the same?

musterion

Leftists like Traci despise personal freedom of conscience when it disagrees with his choices, but also despise allowing the market to balance out this situation to everyone's eventual satisfaction: some businesses not catering to homosexual ritual without sanction or penalty, while others sweep in to scoop up that profit, advertising that they're more than happy to put two Ken dolls on a cake while accepting competitor's coupons.

Which proves the eternal fact about all leftists: whatever else they say motivates them, their #1 motive is always control.

TracerBullet

You mean among he animals that will hump anything? Animals will hump legs, their own siblings, a log, etc. Whatever gets them off when they want to get off. Are you suggesting humans should be free to do the same?

no and what a stupid thing to say.

You made the stupid and false claim that homosexuality is unnatural even though it exists in nature. It's natural, deal with it.

TracerBullet

Leftists like Traci despise personal freedom of conscience when it disagrees with his choices, but also despise allowing the market to balance out this situation to everyone's eventual satisfaction: some businesses not catering to homosexual ritual without sanction or penalty, while others sweep in to scoop up that profit, advertising that they're more than happy to put two Ken dolls on a cake while accepting competitor's coupons.

Which proves the eternal fact about all leftists: whatever else they say motivates them, their #1 motive is always control.

I'm used to yoru posts being dishonest, offensive and mind numingly stupid but you have outdone yourself here. :first:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
no and what a stupid thing to say.
Then what did you mean when you said it exists in nature?

You made the stupid and false claim that homosexuality is unnatural even though it exists in nature. It's natural, deal with it.
Actually I'm not the one who called it "unnatural" in this thread. Try again.

P.S.
"Natural" means that it occurs naturally. Homosexuality does not, and you will be hard pressed to prove otherwise.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
no it occurs in nature thus it is natural. you don't get to change the meaning of natural or exclude natural things from nature just because you want to justify your unnatural prejudices. That's just dishonest your claim is not only false but you know it is false.

I know nothing of the kind, Homosexuality is abnormal behavior, contrary to the natural function of the human body. It is psychological anomaly pure & simple. You can attempt to make excuses for it, you are also free to accept it as normal but, the physiology of homosexuality is far from normal behavior.

and yet more dishonesty.

Only from you being dishonest with yourself.