Indiana Pizza Shop 1st to Publicly Say It Would Deny Same-Sex Service

Arthur Brain

That man is counted by God as crucified, and I am counted as having died to him. So we're actually talking about someone else.

Great. So let's move on.

My sins -- all the ones I listed and more -- are erased from God's sight forever.

Are yours?

Does that include future ones as well?

If repenting counts then I did that and prayed years ago.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
God condemns homosexuality, in all contexts, as a chosen behavior, just like choosing to steal, choosing to lie, or choosing to seduce another man's wife. Hence the condemnation as sin, and it's perfectly just.

If it was "normal" in the sense many here insist -- that "He made me this way" -- then He'd be an unjust hypocrite for condemning it.

Yes, if a person who is tempted to homosexuality - engages in sex with the same sex, then they have sinned. Just as if a person who is tempted to steal, actually then does so.

Or a man tempted to have sex with another mans wife. To hear christians excusing the sin of homosexuality is equivalent to them excusing adultery, then saying its ok because the man was tempted - so hes born that way and hence adultery is ok.

We all have sins we struggle with, they are not the same ones, one might struggle with wanting others not their spouses, some might struggle with same sex, some might struggle with coveting, drug and alcohol addiction, etc.

It does not make those things ok with God, or less sin because one might have a stronger struggle or have a different sin they are tempted by.

Should a man be allowed to commit adultery because hes attracted to women from birth? Certainly not.

In Christ, a man or woman can gain the strength to make a covenant with their eyes, to turn away from that which entices their lust.

I am very worried about those who profess Christ and make allowances for this sin, you might as well also say you are ok with adultery and that God didnt mean what He said and that He makes mistakes.

Think about it.

Arthur Brain

Yes, if a person who is tempted to homosexuality - engages in sex with the same sex, then they have sinned. Just as if a person who is tempted to steal, actually then does so.

Or a man tempted to have sex with another mans wife. To hear christians excusing the sin of homosexuality is equivalent to them excusing adultery, then saying its ok because the man was tempted - so hes born that way and hence adultery is ok.

We all have sins we struggle with, they are not the same ones, one might struggle with wanting others not their spouses, some might struggle with same sex, some might struggle with coveting, drug and alcohol addiction, etc.

It does not make those things ok with God, or less sin because one might have a stronger struggle or have a different sin they are tempted by.

Should a man be allowed to commit adultery because hes attracted to women from birth? Certainly not.

In Christ, a man or woman can gain the strength to make a covenant with their eyes, to turn away from that which entices their lust.

I am very worried about those who profess Christ and make allowances for this sin, you might as well also say you are ok with adultery and that God didnt mean what He said and that He makes mistakes.

Think about it.

Do you believe homosexuality is always a chosen attraction?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Do you believe homosexuality is always a chosen attraction?

Attraction? No, engaging in it? Yes, no matter who someone is - unless they are being raped, they choose whether or not to have sex.

Engaging in sex is a choice, be it sex with your spouse, with someone who isnt your spouse, with another persons spouse, or with the same sex, or with a child.

The only correct option before God, is with your spouse of the opposite sex. All others require one to make a covenant with their eyes, to turn away from the lusts of their flesh and rest in the Lord for the strength to overcome the lusts of the flesh.

Arthur Brain

Attraction? No, engaging in it? Yes, no matter who someone is - unless they are being raped, they choose whether or not to have sex.

Engaging in sex is a choice, be it sex with your spouse, with someone who isnt your spouse, with another persons spouse, or with the same sex, or with a child.

The only correct option before God, is with your spouse of the opposite sex. All others require one to make a covenant with their eyes, to turn away from the lusts of their flesh and rest in the Lord for the strength to overcome the lusts of the flesh.

Well isn't that a raw deal for someone incapable of finding the opposite sex attractive? This isn't just about sex here either. Is that person supposed to choose a single life of celibacy?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well isn't that a raw deal for someone incapable of finding the opposite sex attractive? This isn't just about sex here either. Is that person supposed to choose a single life of celibacy?

Is it a raw deal that a man is attracted to women and cant just take all of them he wants to have sex with?

Is it a raw deal for those who are addicted to drugs/alcohol?

Is it a raw deal for some for theft to be illegal?

Is it a raw deal for someone who is sexually attracted to children to remain celibate?

As to the life of celibacy-they can be married to a member of the opposite sex if they cannot control themselves or remain celibate.

Christ said that for those who cannot handle marriage, they are to remain celibate.

Matthew 19:9-12, "'I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery.' The disciples said to him, 'If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.’ Jesus replied, 'Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. For some are eunuchs because they were born that way; others were made that way by men; and others have renounced marriage because of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.'"

Paul reemphasized that also here - 1 Corinthians 7:9 But if they do not have self-control, let them marry; for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Arthur Brain

Is it a raw deal that a man is attracted to women and cant just take all of them he wants to have sex with?

Is it a raw deal for those who are addicted to drugs/alcohol?

Is it a raw deal for some for theft to be illegal?

Is it a raw deal for someone who is sexually attracted to children to remain celibate?

As to the life of celibacy-they can be married to a member of the opposite sex if they cannot control themselves or remain celibate.

Christ said that for those who cannot handle marriage, they are to remain celibate.

Matthew 19:9-12, "'I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery.' The disciples said to him, 'If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.’ Jesus replied, 'Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. For some are eunuchs because they were born that way; others were made that way by men; and others have renounced marriage because of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.'"

Paul reemphasized that also here - 1 Corinthians 7:9 But if they do not have self-control, let them marry; for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

So basically yes, they should remain celibate, suck it up and deal with it then right? Or marry a person of the opposite sex which would strike me as unfair on both parties really...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So basically yes, they should remain celibate, suck it up and deal with it then right? Or marry a person of the opposite sex which would strike me as unfair on both parties really...

yes, they should remain celibate. Does not having sex kill someone? Will they die for lack of sex?

Loads of ex homosexuals believe it or not have later fallen in love with the opposite sex. Mind blowing isnt it.

Arthur Brain

yes, they should remain celibate. Does not having sex kill someone? Will they die for lack of sex?

Loads of ex homosexuals believe it or not have later fallen in love with the opposite sex. Mind blowing isnt it.

It's not just about sex Angel even if that's what you're determined to focus on. You're saying these people can't have any sort of intimate relationship if of the same sex right?

Your latter is unsubstantiated to be quite frank.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It's not just about sex Angel even if that's what you're determined to focus on. You're saying these people can't have any sort of intimate relationship if of the same sex right?

Your latter is unsubstantiated to be quite frank.

I substantiated it by giving the word of God on it, i could care less if it sounds substantiated by the world who rejects God.

People can have close intimate relationships with friends and companionships without having sex, happens all the time.

Do you feel a tear welling up for the pedophile who cant have the intimate (sexual) relationship they desire?

Arthur Brain

I substantiated it by giving the word of God on it, i could care less if it sounds substantiated by the world who rejects God.

Where does it say that loads of 'ex homosexuals' have fallen in love with the opposite sex?

People can have close intimate relationships with friends and companionships without having sex, happens all the time.

They just can't have romantic loving ones then, got it.

Do you feel a tear welling up for the pedophile who cant have the intimate (sexual) relationship they desire?

Nope, as there'd be a victim and it wouldn't be a consensual private adult relationship.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Where does it say that loads of 'ex homosexuals' have fallen in love with the opposite sex?

It doesn't, life says that, all over the place but militant pro gays cant stand that truth. Then its they were really bisexual, (which means making a choice - another mind blowing thing, proving choice :) )

Nope, as there'd be a victim and it wouldn't be a consensual private adult relationship.
Then you agree that the being born that way, doesnt make something ok and that there are cases where people have to learn how to control their desires, thanks!

Arthur Brain

It doesn't, life says that, all over the place but militant pro gays cant stand that truth. Then its they were really bisexual, (which means making a choice - another mind blowing thing, proving choice :) )

Actually, life doesn't say any such thing and it's bizarre that you would claim that it does. What evidence do you have for it? Did you choose to be straight or repulsed by lesbianism? If so, when?

Then you agree that the being born that way, doesnt make something ok and that there are cases where people have to learn how to control their desires, thanks!

Where it comes to victims then yes. Not with consenting adults.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Again Bain,
Boys raped by faggots are forced into a realm of confusion and many times leads to homosexual choice you evil idiot.

You're so busted on this point that you have no response to it, you fool your self into denying the facts.

Arthur Brain

Again Bain,
Boys raped by faggots are forced into a realm of confusion and many times leads to homosexual choice you evil idiot.

You're so busted on this point that you have no response to it, you fool your self into denying the facts.

Children are raped by paedophiles, and that includes girls as well as boys. If you think all homosexuals are 'born' through child abuse then you are dumb beyond words.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Any sexual experience outside from marriage between a man and woman - is a moral compromise.

Masturbation - compromise
Formication - compromise

Once a person compromises the great and beautiful love act they lust they are on a way down a slope of wickedness and immorality.

Heterosexual sin if left to run rampant will lead to homosexual sin in some people - usually women then men.

This is what God said not men.

Reject it at your peril

musterion

Think about it.

Sorry, I agree with you there but are you getting from my posts that I'm excusing homosexuality, or anything else?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Bain,

Girls raped by men often will find attraction to females.

God created the act of love thru physical intercourse and there is nothing sinful about that.

When it is prostituted by sex outside of the marriage covenant it becomes lust.

Many children are at this moment being raped and tortured by evil people of reprobate minds just like your mind.

You may not be a homo or a rapist but you have the mind of one in that you think it is nature's dispensation to have sexual desires outside of God's design and you will be punished for promoting a lie to people who need forgiveness.

You are headed to judgment at neck breaking speed and don't even realize it. Wake up dude. Quit kissing the gays arse.

Arthur Brain

Any sexual experience outside from marriage between a man and woman - is a moral compromise.

Masturbation - compromise
Formication - compromise

Once a person compromises the great and beautiful love act they lust they are on a way down a slope of wickedness and immorality.

Heterosexual sin if left to run rampant will lead to homosexual sin in some people - usually women then men.

This is what God said not men.

Reject it at your peril

Who hasn't masturbated at some point? I'd wager it's practically nobody...

The rest is just yet more unsubstantiated rhetoric.