Indiana Pizza Shop 1st to Publicly Say It Would Deny Same-Sex Service

musterion

So why don't you explain how heterosexuals can somehow 'choose' to become gay then? How?

The same way ardent sodomites can choose to have sex with and impregnate a lesbian friend as a favor. Temptation to sin from the flesh and the Devil can take a thousand forms but that does not negate the FACT that the male/female nuclear family model is God's design and the historical norm, and the ONLY anatomical/biological norm, and all other models are wrong.

Are you exclusively attracted to the opposite sex or not?
Ask my wife.

Arthur Brain

The same way ardent sodomites can choose to impregnate a lesbian friend, as a favor. Temptation to sin from the flesh and the Devil can take a thousand forms but that does not negate the FACT that the male/female nuclear family model is God's design and the historical norm.

Ask my wife.

I'm not asking your wife, I'm asking you so please answer the question. Are you exclusively attracted to the opposite sex or not? If so how would it be possible for you to "choose" to engage in a sexual act with another man?

TracerBullet

God condemns homosexuality, in all contexts, as a chosen behavior, just like choosing to steal, choosing to lie, or choosing to seduce another man's wife. Hence the condemnation as sin, and it's perfectly just.

If it was "normal" in the sense many here insist -- that "He made me this way" -- then He'd be an unjust hypocrite for condemning it.

or, more likely, you are wrong

musterion

I'm not asking your wife, I'm asking you so please answer the question. Are you exclusively attracted to the opposite sex or not?

Yep. Sometimes women not my wife...but that's the flesh, it's not me.

If so how would it be possible for you to "choose" to engage in a sexual act with another man?

Nope. My stomach churns at the thought.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
when did Mrs de Blasio ever say she was homosexual?

Um..... in 1979 she wrote an article for Essence Magazine titled: "I am a Lesbian"

article-chirlane2-0509.jpg

musterion

Fair enough, thanks for answering.

As it would with me. So how is it possible in light of that for any heterosexual to "choose" homosexuality?

Simple. All are subject to diverse lusts of the flesh and various temptations. Are all tempted in identical ways? Evidently not. Do we all have the same proclivities of the flesh? No. But all sin, coming short of the glory of God.

Arthur Brain

Simple. All are subject to diverse lusts of the flesh and various temptations. Are all tempted in identical ways? Evidently not. Do we all have the same proclivities of the flesh? No. But all sin, coming short of the glory of God.

If you're heterosexual you may well be subject to temptations and lusts but as you've just conceded it ain't gonna be with a bloke is it? So once again, how is it possible for a heterosexual - one who is exclusively attracted to the opposite sex to choose to become or entertain any sort of homosexual intimacy?

It's impossible and stomach churning for you, the same with me so how is it possible for any other heterosexual person to "choose" such? So far you've actually argued against your own position were you to see that.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hypothetical: What would happen if (assuming this is even possible, I dunno) certain leftists obtained the list of donors,

Courtney Hoffman would be the first person the Progressive Liberals would go after.

Courtney is a Lesbian who donated $20.00 to the pizzeria, and said the following:

CBmoAMjXIAAiXHu.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If you're heterosexual you may well be subject to temptations and lusts but as you've just conceded it ain't gonna be with a bloke is it? So once again, how is it possible for a heterosexual - one who is exclusively attracted to the opposite sex to choose to become or entertain any sort of homosexual intimacy?

It's impossible and stomach churning for you, the same with me so how is it possible for any other heterosexual person to "choose" such? So far you've actually argued against your own position were you to see that.
When I was a musician I was pretty regularly hit on by either sex. I don't have and never recall having the stomach churning response. What I also never had, through all those fairly wild and promiscuous, Godless years, was a homosexual impulse or curiosity. I wasn't repelled by advances of that sort, I simply wasn't interested. The same way if I'd been approached and asked to trade my Mustang in for a four door boat of a Buick.

But what, I hear someone asking, if you really had to get somewhere and the only thing going was the Buick?

I'd have walked. :) So while I understand that there are some people likely less adamantly inclined to a single sexual expression, the existence of those of us who are begs the question, how can it be purely a choice?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
how can it be purely a choice?

(1 Cor 6:9-10) ...Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Are you also going to claim that sexual immorality, idolatry, adultery, theft, greed, drunkenness, slander, and swindling are not choices?

If not, then why did the Apostle Paul include homosexuality with the aforementioned sins that are by choice?

Arthur Brain

When I was a musician I was pretty regularly hit on by either sex. I don't have and never recall having the stomach churning response. What I also never had, through all those fairly wild and promiscuous, Godless years, was a homosexual impulse or curiosity. I wasn't repelled by advances of that sort, I simply wasn't interested. The same way if I'd been approached and asked to trade my Mustang in for a four door boat of a Buick.

But what, I hear someone asking, if you really had to get somewhere and the only thing going was the Buick?

I'd have walked. :) So while I understand that there are some people likely less adamantly inclined to a single sexual expression, the existence of those of us who are begs the question, how can it be purely a choice?

For me the notion of any sexual intimacy with another man is what would bring about the 'stomach churn' factor and that's simply innate, at least with me. My heterosexuality was never a choice and neither is my revulsion at the notion of homosexuality in my life. By that margin it would be as hypocritical as arrogant for me to presume other people "choose" their own attractions be they straight, bi or homosexual.

Arthur Brain

(1 Cor 6:9-10) ...Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Are you also going to claim that sexual immorality, idolatry, adultery, theft, greed, drunkenness, slander, and swindling are not choices?

If not, then why did the Apostle Paul include homosexuality with the aforementioned sins that are by choice?

Are you heterosexual? If you are and solely attracted to the opposite sex then how would you "choose" to go about becoming gay?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
For me the notion of any sexual intimacy with another man is what would bring about the 'stomach churn' factor and that's simply innate, at least with me.
Maybe I missed what you were contemplating. And stop doing that. It's bad for your innards, to use the Latin. :plain:

My heterosexuality was never a choice and neither is my revulsion at the notion of homosexuality in my life.
Or maybe not. So are you saying you'd feel revulsion if someone of the same sex indicated an interest or rather that you feel revulsion if made to contemplate the act?

The latter I could see. The former, not so much. More like an invitation to a Tea Party or Young Communists get together. No, thank you.

By that margin it would be as hypocritical as arrogant for me to presume other people "choose" their own attractions be they straight, bi or homosexual.
Sure. If they can't explain the exception the rule intended is a bit suspect, more so given the nature of the rule.

Arthur Brain

Maybe I missed what you were contemplating. And stop doing that. It's bad for your innards, to use the Latin. :plain:

My navel? :eek:

Or maybe not. So are you saying you'd feel revulsion if someone of the same sex indicated an interest or rather that you feel revulsion if made to contemplate the act?

The latter I could see. The former, not so much. More like an invitation to a Tea Party or Young Communists get together. No, thank you.

The act. I've had men hit on me before and it's simply been a case of politely informing them I'm not interested and that's that.

Sure. If they can't explain the exception the rule intended is a bit suspect, more so given the nature of the rule.

:e4e:

Arthur Brain

Yes.

I'm married to a woman.

The same way I could chose to commit adultery if I wanted to.

Are you heterosexual as in exclusively attracted to women? If you are then just how do you go about being able to 'choose' to be attracted to blokes? Not possible here. If it is for you then you ain't straight.