If you are an "OTHER" you are not my brother

daqq

Why do some of you hate Pate so much? I don't get it?

Just another one of your many false accusations. This thread was posted today after the OP and I had a discussion yesterday in another one of his threads where the writings of Paul decimated his false religion. So who is the hater? Do you not see the title of this thread which says "If you are an "OTHER" you are not my brother"? Therefore once again you call evil good and good evil, and since you commend him on his OP statement, you also are guilty of the same hatred and evil deeds.

1 John 3:11-15 KJV
11. For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
12. Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
13. Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
14. We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
15. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Walking dead, full of hate, the zombie apocalypse is upon you! :crackup:

Ben Masada

What is this "OTHER" thing that some put on their mast heads?

Are they ashamed of what they are? Maybe their cultist and they don't want others to know that, so they use the title "other" to disguise what they are.

We who are Christians are at a dis-adavantage with these "others". We have no way on knowing what they believe. It is not fair to the Christians on this Forum to use "Other" to identfy yourself.

When Christians use "Christian" on their mast head we atleast know that they are not ashamed of what they are. But "Other"? What's an other? In my book it is an "Other" unbeliever.

Hey Robert, now you got one right. With this discarding of "others" for being unbelievers, you remind us of Jesus himself in Mat. 10:5,6 when he forbade his own disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles, especially Samaritans but to the Jews only. Anyway, I find his attitude here kind of weird considering that Jesus himself in his Sermon of the Mount, said to the Jews: "You are the light of the world." (Mat. 5:14) Hence, I prefer not to believe that Jesus acted so according to Mat. 10:5,6.

daqq

RP, perhaps I should change my label to "Christian (other)"?
The ECT forum looks fun . . . :)

fishrovmen

We have no way on knowing what they believe. It is not fair to the Christians on this Forum to use "Other" to identfy yourself.

It doesn't matter what people list on their profile because you don't listen when your corrected countless times on what you THINK people believe.

daqq

It doesn't matter what people list on their profile because you don't listen when your corrected countless times on what you THINK people believe.

Also, when RP says this:

Originally Posted by Robert Pate
We have no way on knowing what they believe.

It is for the most part an untrue statement, (at least in my case but probably the same for most) because what things people believe, they, (and I) generally post for all to see, and for others to either agree with or dispute. This whole place is about discussing, debating, and arguing, (in the good sense) what people believe. The desire to label someone is simply the mentality of those who would like to tag those whom they consider "enemies" so as to segregate and marginalize those they do not agree with and herd them off into a backroom out of sight and out of mind. It is nothing more than an attempt to silence those who do not agree with their own paradigms or theological constructs.

fishrovmen

Also, when RP says this:

It is for the most part an untrue statement, (at least in my case but probably the same for most) because what people believe they, (and I) generally post for all to see and either agree or dispute. This whole place is about discussing, debating, and arguing, (in the good sense) what people believe. The desire to label someone is simply the mentality of those who would like to tag those whom they consider "enemies" so as to segregate those they do not agree with and herd them off into a backroom out of sight and out of mind. It is nothing more than an attempt to silence those who do not agree with their own paradigms or theological constructs.

:thumb:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Just another one of your many false accusations. This thread was posted today after the OP and I had a discussion yesterday in another one of his threads where the writings of Paul decimated his false religion. So who is the hater? Do you not see the title of this thread which says "If you are an "OTHER" you are not my brother"? Therefore once again you call evil good and good evil, and since you commend him on his OP statement, you also are guilty of the same hatred and evil deeds.

1 John 3:11-15 KJV
11. For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
12. Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
13. Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
14. We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
15. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Walking dead, full of hate, the zombie apocalypse is upon you! :crackup:

Are you a member of the "Body of Christ" through, hearing
the Grace Message and placing all your faith in Christ as your
Savior? Are you indwelt and sealed by the Holy Spirit and have
you received the righteousness of Christ? If you can't say yes
to all of those questions, then, you are NOT a Christian and Pate
is right.

daqq

Are you a member of the "Body of Christ" through, hearing
the Grace Message and placing all your faith in Christ as your
Savior? Are you indwelt and sealed by the Holy Spirit and have
you received the righteousness of Christ? If you can't say yes
to all of those questions, then, you are NOT a Christian and Pate
is right.

What do you believe? How and when did you become a child of God?

I really don't expect an "Other" to answer my questions. They usually just
go away.

All of your questions have already been answered elsewhere but you clearly want to pretend like they have not so as to make yourself look good and justify yourself in front of men, (which is abomination in the sight of God, Luke 16:15). I therefore do not feel compelled to go round up all of the links where you have already been answered because you will continue to ignore what is said and continue to do what you do even now after already having received those answers. However, what will you do now that I too am essentially a Christian? We both know that you and I cannot both be "Christian" and I have the Scripture to back up whatever it is that needs to be said in any conversation with you and yours. :)

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
What amazes me is how Pate moans like billyho if we say God chooses [elects] who to save......

....but himself sure has a comprehensive list of folk he chooses to be damned

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I decided on Protestant Christian for my masthead because I think Catholicism is nonesense. It is more specific to where I stand.