I will not vote for trump

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I agree. These women probably would have stayed quiet but then that video surfaced and during the last debate Trump said that it was all talk. That could have prompted them to come out and say it wasn't simply talk.

It isnt possible that they could be making it up either, right? Nah, that never happens, where people make things up about others for any number of reasons right?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
It isnt possible that they could be making it up either, right? Nah, that never happens, where people make things up about others for any number of reasons right?
Sure. It's possible they are lying. :idunno: I was simply agreeing with TH that there is a plausible reason for why they'd come out now instead of earlier in the campaign.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I agree. These women probably would have stayed quiet but then that video surfaced and during the last debate Trump said that it was all talk. That could have prompted them to come out and say it wasn't simply talk.

I also agree, there's such a thing as safety in numbers, because they knew what kind of vile hatred would be thrown at them from the MAGA base.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I also agree, there's such a thing as safety in numbers, because they knew what kind of vile hatred would be thrown at them from the MAGA base.

yeah, cause its not vile hatred for hillary to attack and bully and threaten bills victims while out of the other side of her lying mouth that all victims of rape should be believed....

kmoney

Hall of Fame
http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2...s-push-back-trump-surrogate-jerry-falwell-jr/

Liberty University students distance themselves from Trump and their president Falwell Jr. :thumb:

I am so proud of my alma mater, Liberty University, today.

For the last few months, I haven’t really been able to say that, even though I loved my time at the school.

Their tag line is: Building champions for Christ.

It’s a sentiment I can get behind, and it’s the very reason I sought out Liberty when I got the opportunity to push on for higher learning.

The last few months have seen the name of Liberty University, and the name of its founder, Jerry Falwell, Sr. drug through the mud, scorned and ridiculed, all because the school president, Jerry Falwell Jr. has become an immovable, deluded shill for an unrepentant profaner, abuser, and adulterer by the name of Donald J. Trump.

This is where I remind people that, unlike his father, Jerry Falwell Jr. is not a pastor. He is a lawyer. And a mercenary.

Just the kind of guy who would see the benefit in rolling in the stench of Trump.

While Falwell Jr. has pushed Trump relentlessly, it has not been so for the student body.

Now, the students of Liberty have formed Liberty United Against Trump, and have released a powerful statement of where they stand on this albatross that their school president has attempted to stain them with.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
hillary's gonna crack the throttle wide open and only the republicans in congress are gonna try to stop her

trump's gonna drop acid, blindfold himself, use both hands to grope whoever's standing next to him and crack the throttle wide open, and both parties in congress will work to stop him

vote trump for four years of gridlock!

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Between the two deplorables, I choose Trump

9032378_1473739063.jpg