I will not vote for trump

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I did that last election. This time around, I'm using the principle of double effect.
You can find a neutral in that? :think: I think I'm leaning into Mill's criticism, though I wouldn't call myself a consequentialist. I can appreciate the impulse and thought though.

MarcATL

His plan is to pull back the liberalism that has grown in the last....20 years. What is your opposition to that?

You expect Amnesty Don, a guy in the heart of the liberalism that's been taking place here in America, to be the one to undo it?!???

Might I interest you in a bridge I have for sale in Brooklyn?

#LOLGOP

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You expect Amnesty Don, a guy in the heart of the liberalism that's been taking place here in America, to be the one to undo it?!???

Might I interest you in a bridge I have for sale in Brooklyn?

#LOLGOP

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
The rabid demoncrat chimes in

Morpheus

I was shopping online for a basket for Thanksgiving. I decided to check on TOL, but the only basket here is ruined, already overflowing with disgusting deplorables.

I know that many here, much like those "righteous" famous "evangelicals", feel you must come to the defense of the similarly righteous Trump (I mean he does know about Two Corinthians and all). The stench of hypocrisy is overwhelming here.

And for the record, I really do not care for Hillary. The edge she has is that she thinks well above the third-grade level of Trump, is not a slave to impulse, and is far less likely to destroy what little is left of this nation. Just because you respect nobody and hate everything is no reason to elect someone just like you.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... Hillary... is far less likely to destroy what little is left of this nation....

either of them, unopposed, will continue the destructive path this nation has been on for decades

the opposition hillary will face will come from the republicans in congress. she will have the support of the dems

the opposition trump will face will come from both republicans and democrats

Vote trump for four more years of gridlock :thumb:

ok doser

This just in from the New York Times:

Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

And they told people at the time of the incidents. A twenty-two year old receptionist for a real estate company in 2005 and a 74 year old woman who was groped on an airplane by him, allegedly, more than thirty ago.

Is this the beginning of something?

a desperate attempt by the clinton campaign to bury him in unprovable allegations and smears?

rexlunae

And they told people at the time of the incidents. A twenty-two year old receptionist for a real estate company in 2005 and a 74 year old woman who was groped on an airplane by him, allegedly, more than thirty ago.

It shouldn't shock anyone given the things he's said he feels entitled to do. I don't think it'll matter much to anyone who supports him. But I'm thoroughly sick of this election, in part because it's been such an unsubstantive, meaningless exercise in political rage and resentment, and yet the stakes are so high.

ok doser

It shouldn't shock anyone given the things he's said he feels entitled to do. I don't think it'll matter much to anyone who supports him. But I'm thoroughly sick of this election, in part because it's been such an unsubstantive, meaningless exercise in political rage and resentment, and yet the stakes are so high.

in what way are the stakes so high?

the country managed to stumble along for eight years while being "led" by the latest affirmative action candidate

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Funny how these women come forward with a month left in the race. Where have they been?