I will not vote for trump

you brought up the lesser of two evils -
the one promoting the killing of babies could not be considered the lesser

You know, I'd never heard Hillary was pro-life. Here I was thinking she probably had eggs and fried baby parts for breakfast every day, never heard of a liberal that thought anybody should need any stem cells, when they can retrieve the whole package from a clinic dumpster, at least those not sold to the highest bidder.

That aside, I need some nexus with reality. You're like a Chinese font, when it comes to grasping your rationale. Why don't we try this, and please don’t make me beg, but could you reply to somebody else, maybe to one of your Catholic buddies, suffering paroxysms, for the presence of Bible believing heretics? I just feel like I'm communicating with a bot algorithm, gone haywire!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You know, I'd never heard Hillary was pro-life. Here I was thinking she probably had eggs and fried baby parts for breakfast every day, never heard of a liberal that thought anybody should need any stem cells, when they can retrieve the whole package from a clinic dumpster, at least those not sold to the highest bidder.

That aside, I need some nexus with reality. You're like a Chinese font, when it comes to grasping your rationale. Why don't we try this, and please don’t make me beg, but could you reply to somebody else, maybe to one of your Catholic buddies, suffering paroxysms, for the presence of Bible believing heretics? I just feel like I'm communicating with a bot algorithm, gone haywire!

just give me the last word -
do you know they are killing babies?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CpAxkvJVIAQalLg.jpg

"In reality, however, the money transfer was the result of a settlement of a long-standing claim at the Iran-U.S. Claims............"

Right, because the US Government always settles claims using unmarked foreign currency, flown in secret on unmarked cargo plains and stacked on pallets, into terrorist countries. If you actually believe that then you are... ...well, I'll get banned if I say it. I just hope you don't believe it.

just give me the last word -
do you know they are killing babies?

You're most welcome to the last word, nobody needs to give that to you, neither am I picky. This is TOL. The last word is highly overrated, anyway. Now, the last laugh, that would require hard negotiation you’ll not likely find to your…

Yes, I know they're killing babies, that we're one baby killing nation, from sea to shining sea, for as long as I can remember. Now, we're "marrying" homos. If people have a bug up their rears, with the name of a former covering cherub, I must insist this, ultimately, comes down to a personal problem, neither is there much they do, in between, I've ever had any say in.

Now, you haven't had the last word, for this. Take advantage, say something acerbic, and I'll not reply, honoring your wish.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You're most welcome to the last word, nobody needs to give that to you, neither am I picky. This is TOL. The last word is highly overrated, anyway. Now, the last laugh, that would require hard negotiation you’ll not likely find to your…

Yes, I know they're killing babies, that we're one baby killing nation, from sea to shining sea, for as long as I can remember. Now, we're "marrying" homos. If people have a bug up their rears, with the name of a former covering cherub, I must insist this, ultimately, comes down to a personal problem, neither is there much they do, in between, I've ever had any say in.

Now, you haven't had the last word, for this. Take advantage, say something acerbic, and I'll not reply, honoring your wish.

the democrats are baby killers and christians should not vote for them

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Right, because the US Government always settles claims using unmarked foreign currency, flown in secret on unmarked cargo plains and stacked on pallets, into terrorist countries. If you actually believe that then you are... ...well, I'll get banned if I say it. I just hope you don't believe it.
If you read the article and didn't have a death grip on your partisan conspiracy theory you'd see that the reason for the currency was to keep from violating Dept. of Treasury regulations and that, as Snopes noted, there's a long and serious paper trail of negotiations preceding the captivity of anyone.

Or you can just believe a thing that looks too good to be true for an Obama hater (and if true would have ended with a serious effort at impeachment) is, in fact, true and that those who could have used it either chose not to or simply missed what you and the poster king realized.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

you do know that town helped vote bammy into the white house, yes?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
you do know that town helped vote bammy into the white house, yes?

More importantly, neither my hopeful vote in 08 for an equally optimistic vision of America as set out by the President's campaign, nor my no-confidence rejection of his candidacy in the following election has anything to do with the facts related by Snopes.

Trying to get the whole truth out of Spot Sod is like trying to squeeze grapefruit juice out of a can. It can be done, but it's going to take a lot of patience and strength...and possibly involve a tetanus shot.

:e4e:

marke

how would you determine the lesser of two evils?

We know where the old Alinskyite bat Hillary will take this country and she must be stopped. Trump, on the other hand will of necessity be more amenable to republican pressures because they have the power to impeach him if he does not do right.

Think about it. If Hillary wins we suffer 4 more years of liberal devastation. If Trump wins we might have to move him out and we get Pence, which is not that bad a choice.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
We know where the old Alinskyite bat Hillary will take this country and she must be stopped. Trump, on the other hand will of necessity be more amenable to republican pressures because they have the power to impeach him if he does not do right.

Think about it. If Hillary wins we suffer 4 more years of liberal devastation. If Trump wins we might have to move him out and we get Pence, which is not that bad a choice.
I can't vote for hillary because she is a baby killer -
I can't vote for trump because I am not an idiot

marke

I can't vote for hillary because she is a baby killer -
I can't vote for trump because I am not an idiot

I agree with you in principle. Nevertheless, I will likely vote for whoever is running against Hillary because I do not want her doing more serious damage to our deteriorating nation.

radind

But, the majority is still in the Clinton camp. And Christians will be in the wilderness if Clinton is elected.

radind

The voters in the GOP voted for Trump because many of us are fed up with the insider politicians( such as Bush)who value power over the average citizen. I would prefer that the Clinton Republicans just declare themselves as Democrats.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Larry Kudlow: Donald Trump Is the middle-class growth candidate

Kudlow: Donald Trump Is the middle-class growth candidate

......In general terms, he will pledge to lower marginal tax rates on both large and small businesses and on all income classes. He also will propose a hike in the standard deduction for families and special deductions for childcare and the elderly.

All of these polices will help the middle class. Trump's plan will generate substantial new investment, business formation, jobs, and growth – and, hence, higher wages.

Trump is the pro-growth candidate in this race. Hillary Clinton is the anti-growth candidate. Trump wants to expand national income and the economic pie. Clinton wants to redistribute income and shrink the pie.

In past columns, I have equated Trump's tax-reduction plan to the JFK and Ronald Reagan tax cuts, which generated economic booms of roughly 5 percent growth per year. President Barack Obama, by comparison, has raised taxes, spending, and regulations, producing the worst recovery since World War II. And Clinton intends to follow in Obama's footsteps with a Bernie Sanders-like, left-wing policy mix. She is the Democrats' anti-JFK. What a pity...........