I will not vote for trump

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The voters in the GOP voted for Trump because many of us are fed up with the insider politicians( such as Bush)who value power over the average citizen. I would prefer that the Clinton Republicans just declare themselves as Democrats.

You are 100% correct.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I believe it. He has always been a bag of hot air.
So given a choice you go with a half-truth too. Well, that's not surprising.

Take two:
That's because you think with your spleen. :plain:

Take three:
Whereas your bag is mostly good for setting on fire and placing on doorsteps come Halloween.

:e4e:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CpSihyyVYAA4wjk.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Trump is the only one left that can beat Hillary.
To vote for anyone other than Trump is giving Hillary the advantage.
To me that's part of the problem with this cycle. It shouldn't be about beating someone else. It should be about voting for the candidate.

I can't vote for Clinton because I don't have any faith in her on the points where she could get my support and I have a good bit of faith in her on the points where we differ.

Trump...I think he's an unholy mess. Can't really say what he particularly stands for, beyond getting himself elected and saying whatever comes to mind.

So that's two no votes...which means I write in or abstain.

DavidK

you will either vote for Clinton
or
you will vote to keep her out of the white house

Would you like us to surgically remove your left or right lung?

You should choose right lung, because if you say neither you've really said you want us to remove the left.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Would you like us to surgically remove your left or right lung?

You should choose right lung, because if you say neither you've really said you want us to remove the left.

one of the following candidates will win this election

1. trump
2. clinton

i'll vote to keep clinton out

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not unless you see abstaining as that in light of how well Democrats tend to do among moderates, because there's zero chance of Trump getting my vote.

I will be voting ... against him. :) The Republicans should have picked a decent candidate ... as in someone not mentally unbalanced. I am still wondering why they didn't support Cruz ... who is actually a conservative.