I will not vote for trump

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's the way it is.
So vote with a realistic vote.

If you don't want to give Hillary the advantage, vote for Trump.
That's just reality.
I don't want to give either one the advantage, so I'm not. If not voting for Trump gives Hillary an edge why doesn't not voting for Hillary give Trump an edge?

It's as true as the first statement, maybe better given, again, how well Democrats have done of late with the middle.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
then your vote will help put her in the white house
No more true than someone on the other side making exactly the same claim but substituting their candidate.

just like you did with bammy in 08
No, I voted for Obama in his first run. The closest I came to voting against a candidate was in his second bid, though I can't say I disliked the guy I got saddled with for all that...the Republicans could have put up a better candidate than they managed though. Heck, they could have put up a better Mormon, comes to it.

and i don't think anybody here will be surprised to hear that you support hillary
I don't think anyone will be surprised at you being bizarrely dishonest where I'm concerned.

I reject your proposition as I would a Hillary supporter making the same point about my vote, as I do her candidacy and Trump's.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It's the way it is.

That's just reality.

tam - town doesn't see a difference between trump and clinton

bear in mind, this is the jeenyuss who thought bammy was better than mccain :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
tam - town doesn't see a difference between trump and clinton
You should stick to lying for yourself. You're even worse lying for someone else.

Rather, I see too much of the same thing in both.

bear in mind, this is the jeenyuss who thought bammy was better than mccain :chuckle:
Than pandering, McCain lite with an extra helping of Palin? Absolutely.

The wrong McCain ran that time around, sadly.

Timotheos

It's the way it is.

That's just reality.

What if I don't want to give Trump the advantage?
I know that unless there is a miracle we will be stuck with either Trump or Clinton.

MAYBE if there is enough of an outcry, a high enough third party candidate turnout, then just MAYBE we can get a decent candidate in 2020.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What if I don't want to give Trump the advantage?
I know that unless there is a miracle we will be stuck with either Trump or Clinton.

MAYBE if there is enough of an outcry, a high enough third party candidate turnout, then just MAYBE we can get a decent candidate in 2020.
Here's the thing about just voicing your opinion or adding in another name on the ballot.

Both will accomplish nothing for this election.
You might as well tie flags to trees all over town.
It would do more good for this election than wasting a vote.

You can voice your dissatisfaction all over the place; but you still need to make a realistic vote for this election.
It doesn't have to be either/or; you can do both.

Timotheos

Here's the thing about just voicing your opinion or adding in another name on the ballot.

Both will accomplish nothing for this election.
You might as well tie flags to trees all over town.
It would do more good for this election than wasting a vote.

You can voice your dissatisfaction all over the place; but you still need to make a realistic vote for this election.
It doesn't have to be either/or; you can do both.

A new poll has Trump in fourth place with people under 35:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-and-jill-stein-with-young-people/?tid=a_inl

I will vote for Johnson. Trump doesn't stand a chance of defeating Hillary anyway. NOBODY likes Trump.

Timotheos

Those young 'uns must have done poorly in both math and politics; but most of all common sense.

Yeah, either that or they really don't like Trump. I think it is much more likely that they don't like Trump. The only person who REALLY likes Trump is Donald Trump.

Just HOW is it "Common Sense" to vote for someone to be the president who is mentally unfit to be the president?