I will not vote for trump

jeffblue101

Gross negligence means a conscious lack of care. The Justice Department would have to prove that she knew better in the case of specific emails.

did you even read the link that you posted? the FBI already made the case that she should have known better. https://m.fbi.gov/#https://www.fbi....lary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

"For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_negligence
Gross negligence is legally culpable carelessness, showing a conscious and voluntary disregard of the need to use reasonable care, and likely to cause foreseeable grave injury or harm. The difference between "negligence" and "gross negligence" may be somewhat subj

The FBI 100% let Hillary off the hook. what a sad state our republic is in.

jeffblue101

The intent is what makes the difference between a breach of policy and a crime in this case. And it's hard to prove. Do you have anything to back it up other than your assertion? The FBI seems to disagree. The Patraeus situation was not the same, as mentioned previously.
what are you even saying. The law clearly states it's still a crime without intent, the FBI director's point was that in the past cases that only involved gross negligence, those cases involved some sort leniency like suspension, firing or a revoked security clearance. My point is that he didn't consider the severity of Clinton's offense in which a normal individual would have faced maximum punishment

Last edited:

jeffblue101

you musta bin sick the day they covered " ignorantia legis neminem excusat "

lol, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorantia_juris_non_excusat
Ignorantia juris non excusat[1] or ignorantia legis neminem excusat[2] (Latin for "ignorance of the law excuses not"[1] and "ignorance of law excuses no one"[2] respectively) is a legal principle holding that a person who is unaware of a law may not escape liability for violating that law merely because he or she was unaware of its content. 2016 American Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is exempt from this legal principle

wiki vandalism at its best

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Donald Trump is a misogynist moral degenerate. Multiple women hopefully will come forward during this civil lawsuit and show to the world what kind of despicable person Donald Trump is.

meh - I'd still vote for him over Hillary :idunno:

That's because perverted minds think alike:

I'm thinking that some people are so stupid they deserve to get raped
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-Mohammedans&p=4751540&viewfull=1#post4751540

Go ahead and say it res: 'That stupid 13 year old that Donald Trump is accused of raping had it coming'.

journey

The truth is simple: Hillary was guilty of numerous serious violations and the corrupt system let her walk. It's very sad that the FBI has joined in on the corruption. It should now be grand jury time with a special prosecutor.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The truth is simple: Hillary was guilty of numerous serious violations and the corrupt system let her walk. It's very sad that the FBI has joined in on the corruption. It should now be grand jury time with a special prosecutor.

so what do you know about trump that will give you some comfort?

rexlunae

1. He's a MAN (not a WOMAN) - women were created to help; not to govern

Yikes! I can't believe there are still people who think this way and are willing to say so out loud.

2. He will limit the influx of immigrants into the US - specifically muslims

Why is that supposedly a good thing?

3. He can't be bought

You're dreaming, there. He hasn't committed much of his own money to his campaign, and it's nearly broke. I'd bet that he secretly would do just about anything for a dollar.

4. He thinks (I say that with fear and trepidation) outside the political "box"

Can't argue with that. But is that a good thing? If your mechanic told you he'd fixed your car by thinking out of the mechanical box, wouldn't you be a little bit worried?

theophilus

Yikes! I can't believe there are still people who think this way and are willing to say so out loud.

Chalk one up for "old school." :)

Why is that supposedly a good thing?

Please help yourself to some of the articles at www.thereligionofpeace.com . Too many of the "refugees" coming over have too many problems to come over here and thumb their noses at the rule of law (our Constitution). Problem with our laws? STAY HOME!

You're dreaming, there. He hasn't committed much of his own money to his campaign, and it's nearly broke. I'd bet that he secretly would do just about anything for a dollar.

You're probably right...he would do anything for a dollar. But he still isn't an establishment politician.

Can't argue with that. But is that a good thing? If your mechanic told you he'd fixed your car by thinking out of the mechanical box, wouldn't you be a little bit worried?

No. My mechanic has been fabricating parts for my old Jeep for 15 years. I'm good with his thinking outside the mechanical box.

:)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A vote for Trump is a vote against Clinton.

Admit it: You don't follow politics at all; (theo thinks she's voting for a King, not a President of a Constitutional Republic) if you did you'd know that there isn't a big difference between the two.

ChxZR44VAAExTEX.jpg

theophilus

Admit it: You don't follow politics at all; (theo thinks she's voting for a King, not a President of a Constitutional Republic) if you did you'd know that there isn't a big difference between the two.

ChxZR44VAAExTEX.jpg

The gender difference is enough for me...lesser of two weevils.

I'm a woman and we know how we are.

:)