I will not vote for trump

ClimateSanity

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

It's too bad that there is a statute of limitations on child rape, or your boy would be in a jail cell as well.

Yeah, all of those other women (including Trump's ex wife) that Donald Trump raped or molested are nothing but LIARS! LIARS! LIARS!, right rocketman?

Why the Donald Trump child rape lawsuit is credible and can't be dismissed
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/295335/donald-trump-child-rape-lawsuit-jeffrey-epstein-jane-doe/

I don't believe any of these stories about Trump . It's a witch hunt . There hasn't been a man so hated as trump since Nixon.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't believe any of these stories about Trump . It's a witch hunt . There hasn't been a man so hated as trump since Nixon.

I'm not here to convince you, Crucible, patrick jane or ok doser of anything. The evidence is out there that Donald Trump is a misogynist moral degenerate. Multiple women hopefully will come forward during this civil lawsuit and show to the world what kind of despicable person Donald Trump is.

rexlunae

People say lots of things in an election year, and truly I could not give a rip what the man has said as long as the felon does not see anything but a jail cell in the end.

You will be relieved to know that the FBI has recommended no charges against Clinton. So, see, there are no felons running for President this year.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-server-james-comey

...unless some of those allegations against Trump stick. We'll see about that.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You will be relieved to know that the FBI has recommended no charges against Clinton. So, see, there are no felons running for President this year.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-server-james-comey

Yes, I am aware that our sham government has allowed the felon Hillary to skate on charges that any other person holding a clearance or SCI access would be burned for. Just proves the American justice system only works for those who have the power and influence to game it in their favor, just like the current administration who games it regularly....and the only ones who lose are the American people in the end as our government falls deeper into corruption, and liberals cheer as they watch it burn, you should be very proud of yourselves...for now.

rexlunae

Yes, I am aware that our sham government has allowed the felon Hillary to skate on charges that any other person holding a clearance or SCI access would be burned for. Just proves the American justice system only works for those who have the power and influence to game it in their favor, just like the current administration who games it regularly....and the only ones who lose are the American people in the end as our government falls deeper into corruption, and liberals cheer as they watch it burn, you should be very proud of yourselves...for now.

The fact of the matter is, the FBI didn't find anything that could support actual charges. And you know what everyone seems to be missing, that no one is talking about that actually does impact national security? How did classified compartmentalized information get over the air gap? Someone did something really wrong there, and we don't know who, publicly at least, or what they did, but no one cares because that isn't likely to come back on anyone running for office.

jeffblue101

The fact of the matter is, the FBI didn't find anything that could support actual charges. And you know what everyone seems to be missing, that no one is talking about that actually does impact national security? How did classified compartmentalized information get over the air gap? Someone did something really wrong there, and we don't know who, publicly at least, or what they did, but no one cares because that isn't likely to come back on anyone running for office.

completely wrong FBI listed a huge list of violations, then let her off the hook its that simple. if she was a low level employee the FBI would not have relied on past precedents given the amount of classified information that was left unsecured.

ClimateSanity

You really think the FBI looked at all the evidence and applied the law justly without any outside pressure at all? Do you really trust Loretta Lynch's Justice department to be free of corruption ?

ClimateSanity

I'm not here to convince you, Crucible, patrick jane or ok doser of anything. The evidence is out there that Donald Trump is a misogynist moral degenerate. Multiple women hopefully will come forward during this civil lawsuit and show to the world what kind of despicable person Donald Trump is.

He has done and said some misogynist things. That doesn't make him a misogynist. There are many women who don't agree with your assessment of him. A guy who appreciates the sexual appeal of a good looking woman is not a misogynist by the way. It sounds like you want to imprison males with libidos.

rexlunae

You really think the FBI looked at all the evidence and applied the law justly without any outside pressure at all? Do you really trust Loretta Lynch's Justice department to be free of corruption ?

Yes. The FBI is almost entirely a non-political department. I don't think you realize the legal insulation they have from political pressure. Even the director, while a political appointees, first served a Republican administration. And if orders came down from higher levels of the justice department, there's no way it wouldn't leak.

jeffblue101

Yes. The FBI is almost entirely a non-political department. I don't think you realize the legal insulation they have from political pressure. Even the director, while a political appointees, first served a Republican administration. And if orders came down from higher levels of the justice department, there's no way it wouldn't leak.

its not a case of corruption per say, the political elites in this country enjoy certain amount of protection that never would occur to the little man.