I will not vote for trump

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Yes. The FBI is almost entirely a non-political department. I don't think you realize the legal insulation they have from political pressure. Even the director, while a political appointees, first served a Republican administration. And if orders came down from higher levels of the justice department, there's no way it wouldn't leak.

I have a hard time believing it wasn't in their minds. And it isn't necessarily a Democratic thing. I think it would be hard to do for any candidate this late in a Presidential campaign, except maybe Trump. If there is any wiggle room I bet they were erring on the side of not doing anything.

radind

Likewise, Patrick. Don't worry, my vote doesn't matter either. This year, nobody's vote matters. Most likely we will be stuck with Clinton. Or there is a very very small possibility that we will be stuck with Trump.

What would you suggest a person do, if they believe either outcome is bad?

Obama/Clinton lead the godless Secular Humanists who attack Christian values and kill unborn babies. Clinton is the worst by far of a bad choice.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If there is a record number of votes for a third party candidate, the major parties may get the message:
"Give us a decent candidate to vote for!"

That is the message that must be sent to the Republican Party (decent meaning conservative).

The accused child molester Donald Trump (aka Donald "New York values" Trump) has a long history of liberalism, and he hasn't changed one iota. None of his supporters will debate me to show that he's changed (their brilliant comeback is "But but but he's better than Hillary!"...he's not).

For Christians and those who love our Constitution and everything that it stands for:

http://www.constitutionparty.com/

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Like I said: This is the kind of brilliant response you get from Donald Trump supporters (they can't defend the degenerate so they use lame one-liners like this guy did).

try to follow along, if you can

on november 8th, 2016, one of the following will be elected president

1. trump

2. clinton

which one would you prefer?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Like I said: This is the kind of brilliant response you get from Donald Trump supporters (they can't defend the degenerate so they use lame one-liners like this guy did).
It's true, you're a clinton lover. You are a sore loser and you've never gotten over Trump beating Cruz. You're insane if you think hitlery is a better choice.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
try to follow along, if you can

Is this a substitute teacher "teaching moment" res?

on november 8th, 2016, one of the following will be elected president

trump

clinton

which one would you prefer?

The thought of either holding the most powerful office in the world sickens me.

Here's your chance to defend the accused child molester Donald Trump and show TOLer's that he really isn't a liberal.

Will you take the "Donald Trump challenge" or will you just continue to say brilliant one-liners like "but but but, he's better than Hillary!"?