I will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Abortion which wouldn't be legal in the first place without those five Republican-appointed justices.

today four democratic supreme court justices are preventing laws that would restrict abortion -
and you are about to vote for one of those who put them there

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It has everything to do with today. Five Republican-appointed justices voted to legalize abortion in the United States.

for which they will all have to answer to God

meanwhile, we are faced with a choice of voting for or against a woman who is truly evil

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
for which they will all have to answer to God

meanwhile, we are faced with a choice of voting for or against a woman who is truly evil

Nope. That baby-killer argument is stale, useless, worn out at the presidential level.

Vote pro-life all the way down-ballot and you have a better chance of effecting change than you do with the presidential candidate.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Do you think saying it twice makes you any more convincing? It doesn't work when CC does it either.

You simply can't argue that history, chrys.

you are about to vote for baby killers who put four liberals on the court who are preventing laws that might restrict abortion -
that would make you a baby killer

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
No, it doesn't. Any more than you are for voting for the Republican presidents who appointed pro-choice justices at any level.

the democrats did everything they could to block conservative judges -
do I need to explain that to you -
maybe I give you too much credit

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
That's CONGRESS.

So vote pro-life down-ballot, send pro-life representatives to Congress, and you'll have a better chance when appointees come up for confirmation.

who appoints the judges that prevent laws that would restrict abortion -
do you need a primer?

Status
Not open for further replies.