I will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
She gave a better speech than I expected, and it was a far better speech than the one Trump gave. It'll be interesting to see if the post-election polling reflects that.

Some memorable lines tonight, but these stand out to me:

Imagine him in the Oval Office facing a real crisis. A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons.
I can't put it any better than Jackie Kennedy did after the Cuban Missile Crisis. She said that what worried President Kennedy during that very dangerous time was that a war might be started – not by big men with self-control and restraint, but by little men – the ones moved by fear and pride.
America's strength doesn't come from lashing out.
Strength relies on smarts, judgment, cool resolve, and the precise and strategic application of power.
That's the kind of Commander-in-Chief I pledge to be.

She wasn't my first choice, but she's the best choice right now for this country.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I can't imagine how anyone could vote for Hilary Clinton.

And I can't imagine how anyone could vote for Donald Trump!

The latest from him:

"I wanted to hit a couple of those speakers so hard," Trump said. "They were really saying bad things about me. I was going to hit one guy in particular. A very little guy. I was going to hit this guy so hard his head would spin."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti

She wasn't my first choice, but she's the best choice right now for this country.

Same here. She may not be my favorite, but the contrast between her and her opponent couldn't be more stark.

Whaddaya bet after the election both sociopathic liars get together over some drinks and say something like:

"We put on quite a show for the morons of America didn't we?"

TrumpBClinton.png

Status
Not open for further replies.