I Support Capital Punishment

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Caille said:
:nono:

Couldn't be more wrong Brandon. Here's a quarter, go buy a clue.

wrong

nope

wrong again

0 for 5, :loser:

They can pick and choose verses to support their bizarre beliefs, but you'd have to be on weed to call their wibblings logic.
Wanna prove any of these? How am I wrong?

Caille

Lighthouse said:
Wanna prove any of these? How am I wrong?

Sure, why not? I have a little time...

Lighthouse said:
women who get abortions should be put to death.

Scriptural support?

The laws that called for the death penalty that no longer apply are the ones that related to the laws that were only for Israel.
No laws concerning the Sabbath are applicable.
No laws concerning the priesthood are applicable.
No laws that concern lineage are applicable.

Whattsamatta, you don't like those jots and tittles? Tough luck, :loser:

Talk to Jefferson, Bob Enyart, and Clete. They support theonomy, and can show you why, from Scripture, and logic.

I don't think I can improve on:

They can pick and choose verses to support their bizarre beliefs, but you'd have to be on weed to call their wibblings logic.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Caille said:
Sure, why not? I have a little time...
I'm waiting.:rolleyes:

Scriptural support?
Do I honestly need to quote scriptures that state that murderers should be put to death?:rolleyes:

Whattsamatta, you don't like those jots and tittles? Tough luck, :loser:
Do you observe the Sabbath? Do you eat shrimp?

You are an idiot, if you can't clearly see that morality still stands, no matter what. It is wrong to murder. And if murderers were put to death, then murder would go down. Same for child molestation, and rape.

If you think I am applying any of this to righteousness, you are an even bigger idiot. Theonomy has absolutley nothing to do with righteousness. And anyone who wants to argue that it is either all of the law, or none of it is looking to the verses that say the law is void in regards to righteousness. We, who are in Christ, are made righteous by Him, and the law does not apply to us for righteousness. But right and wrong still stand. And they stood before the law was given.

And do you even know what a jot or a tittle is?

I don't think I can improve on:

If you think that there is not a civil code within the Mosaic law that would work today, apart from the symbolic/ceremonial laws, you are one of the most empty headed, jackassed, sorry Nin, ignorant losers posing as a Christian, that I've ever met.

Last edited:

Caille

Lighthouse said:
I'm waiting.:rolleyes:

gonna have to wait longer, :loser:, I got a life to live

Do I honestly need to quote scriptures that state that murderers should be put to death?:rolleyes:

tell you what - quote scriptures that have anything specifically to do with abortion. As far as the OT and NT are concerned, life begins with the first breath.

Do you observe the Sabbath? Do you eat shrimp?

You are an idiot, if you can't clearly see that morality still stands, no matter what. It is wrong to murder. And if murderers were put to death, then murder would go down. Same for child molestation, and rape.

If you think I am applying any of this to righteousness, you are an even bigger idiot. Theonomy has absolutley nothing to do with righteousness. And anyone who wants to argue that it is either all of the law, or none of it is looking to the verses that say the law is void in regards to righteousness. We, who are in Christ, are made righteous by Him, and the law does not apply to us for righteousness. But right and wrong still stand. And they stood before the law was given.

And do you even know what a jot or a tittle is?

If you think that there is not a civil code within the Mosaic law that would work today, apart from the symbolic/ceremonial laws, you are one of the most empty headed, jackassed, sory Ni,nignorant losers posing as a Christian, that I've ever met.

oh Brandon, so feisty ! we're cranky today aren't we?

Tell you what - you tell me exactly when heaven and earth passed away, and I'll agree to your cockamamy interpretations of scripture. As for the insults, are you ever gonna outgrow them? I thought you said you've changed since you first started coming here?

BTW - thanks again (as always) for the

:D :D :D

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

:darwinsm: :darwinsm: :darwinsm:

What a Dweeb !

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Caille said:
gonna have to wait longer, :loser:, I got a life to live
Maybe you should lose it.

tell you what - quote scriptures that have anything specifically to do with abortion. As far as the OT and NT are concerned, life begins with the first breath.
Men who caused a woman to lose a child in the womb were punished. And in some sentences they were put to death. And if you can prove that the Bible teaches that life begins with the first breath, I'll listen. Go ahead and show me where it says that.

oh Brandon, so feisty ! we're cranky today aren't we?
No. You're just an *******.

Tell you what - you tell me exactly when heaven and earth passed away, and I'll agree to your cockamamy interpretations of scripture. As for the insults, are you ever gonna outgrow them? I thought you said you've changed since you first started coming here?
So you think we should not eat shellfish or pork? Or that we should put to death anyone who works on the Sabbath? How about wearing mixed linens?

Or is it that you disagree with putting murderers to death? Rapists? Child molesters? Well, of course you disagree with that one. I would be too if it meant death for me.

BTW - thanks again (as always) for the

:D :D :D

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

:darwinsm: :darwinsm: :darwinsm:

What a Dweeb !
What a :shut:

Caille

Lighthouse said:
Maybe you should lose it.

self control, you little bastard

Men who caused a woman to lose a child in the womb were punished. And in some sentences they were put to death. And if you can prove that the Bible teaches that life begins with the first breath, I'll listen. Go ahead and show me where it says that.

later - you're not gonna pay attention anyways

No. You're just an *******.

Ahhh - more "spirit(s) of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility and self-control" ???

So you think we should not eat shellfish or pork? Or that we should put to death anyone who works on the Sabbath? How about wearing mixed linens?

you bet, unless you can show me when heaven and earth have passed away ?

Or is it that you disagree with putting murderers to death? Rapists? Child molesters? Well, of course you disagree with that one. I would be too if it meant death for me.

Nope, you came up with this one all by yourself. Look, it's too bad if you were molested as a child, but don't try to pawn off your guilt and shame on me....

What a :shut:

truly, this man has the spirit !

Caille

Lighthouse said:
I was never molested.

Probably untrue, but at least you're not honest

But I'm not surprsied you fantasize about it.

childish, Brandon, childish. But what could I expect?

BTW - you're a lousy representative of Christianity. You bring shame to the name.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You wouldn't know what Christ-like meant, if He smacked you upside the head.

And what makes you think I was molested?

Caille

Lighthouse said:
You wouldn't know what Christ-like meant, if He smacked you upside the head.

Read more of Dave Miller's stuff, or Wickwoman's, or Duder's, for that matter.

BTW - I don't remember Jesus smacking anybody upside the head in scriptures ? Got a cite?

And what makes you think I was molested?

It appears to be one of your obsessions, along with homosexuality.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Caille said:
Read more of Dave Miller's stuff, or Wickwoman's, or Duder's, for that matter.
I am not going to bow down to those who state that Christ is not the only way to the Father, when Christ, Hismself, said He is. He is my God. I am a Christian, because I trust in Christ.

BTW - I don't remember Jesus smacking anybody upside the head in scriptures ? Got a cite?
I never said He did. I said that if He were to smack you upside the head, you wouldn't recognize Him. However, 'smacking upside the head' is a figurative term. One day, He will sneak up on you, and BAM. You won't know what hit you.

It appears to be one of your obsessions, along with homosexuality.
You're pathetic.

Last edited:

Caille

Lighthouse said:
I am not going to bow down to those who state that Christ is not the only way to the Father, when Christ, Hismself, said He is. He is my God. I am a Christian, because I trust in Christ.

Anybody ask you to bow down? Dogmatic fool. Someday you'll see the light.

I never said He did. I said that if He were to smack you upside the head, you wouldn't recognize Him. However, 'smacking upside the head' is a figurative term. One day, He will sneak up on you, and BAM. You won't know what hit you.

Brandon, you're an immature fool. Not worth my time.

You're pathetic.

well - you're the one who keeps bringing it up. :chuckle:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Caille said:
Anybody ask you to bow down? Dogmatic fool. Someday you'll see the light.
Quit taking everything so literal, kid.

:cheers:Here's to hoping you'll someday realize that those who deny Christ as the way, the truth and the life are not role models.

Brandon, you're an immature fool. Not worth my time.
That's a lot of nerve you've got there, calling someone worthless, Callie.

well - you're the one who keeps bringing it up. :chuckle:
:think:Could that be because for some strange reason, you strike me as a child molester?

Caille

Lighthouse said:
Quit taking everything so literal, kid.

OK Gramps

:cheers:Here's to hoping you'll someday realize that those who deny Christ as the way, the truth and the life are not role models.

Well, I've already identified you as not bearing the fruits of the spirit. BTW - who am I talking to now? Normal Brandon or Bizarro Brandon?

That's a lot of nerve you've got there, calling someone worthless, Callie.

That's a lot of nerve you've got there, claiming I said something I didn't. Kinda close to lying....

:think:Could that be because for some strange reason, you strike me as a child molester?

Again, if you have some experience with it, either as a perp or a vic......

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Caille said:
OK Gramps
:kookoo:

Well, I've already identified you as not bearing the fruits of the spirit. BTW - who am I talking to now? Normal Brandon or Bizarro Brandon?
You haven't identified anything.

For someone who decries me for liking comic books, using a comic reference is a little hypocritical, isn't it?:think:

That's a lot of nerve you've got there, claiming I said something I didn't. Kinda close to lying....
Actually, I was actually saying something you apparently didn't catch. Oh well.

Again, if you have some experience with it, either as a perp or a vic......
Neither, sicko.

Caille

Lighthouse said:
For someone who decries me for liking comic books, using a comic reference is a little hypocritical, isn't it?:think:

No, but thanks for asking. Thought I'd try to reach you on familiar ground. I also notice you didn't answer so I'll rephrase it - which of your split personalties am I talking to now?

Actually, I was actually saying something you apparently didn't catch. Oh well.

Well, communication's a two way street. If you're driving with your eyes closed, don't blame me.

Neither, sicko.

And yet you keep bringing up homosexuality and child molestation. :think:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Caille said:
No, but thanks for asking. Thought I'd try to reach you on familiar ground. I also notice you didn't answer so I'll rephrase it - which of your split personalties am I talking to now?
I am one person.

Well, communication's a two way street. If you're driving with your eyes closed, don't blame me.
You're the one who didn't see what was there.

And yet you keep bringing up homosexuality and child molestation. :think:
Because I think you're both. And you haven't denied either.

Are you a homosexual? Are you a child molester? Are you both? Are you neither?

Caille

Lighthouse said:
I am one person.

Sorry - you didn't explain who's talking now

You're the one who didn't see what was there.

Gee, I hope I can sleep tonight

Because I think you're both.

Why would you think I'd give a rat's asss what you think?

And you haven't denied either.

You haven't either, without lying...

Are you a homosexual? Are you a child molester? Are you both? Are you neither?

I'm going to do what Clinton should have done with Starr and tell you straight out - that's none of your business.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Caille said:
Sorry - you didn't explain who's talking now
:dunce:

Gee, I hope I can sleep tonight
:dunce:

Why would you think I'd give a rat's asss what you think?
Do you care what God thinks?

You haven't either, without lying...
How would you know?

I'm going to do what Clinton should have done with Starr and tell you straight out - that's none of your business.
Bill Clinton was guilty of the charges...:think: