"I came down from heaven"

Vail Lifted

BANNED
Banned
Birds of a feather flock together.

Jesus was not a Trinitarian. His God, as he often said, is his Father. Therefore, Jesus' disciple were not Trinitarian either. That's why they never taught such a thing as that.

I'm flocking in good company.

Right Divider

Body part
Birds of a feather flock together.

Jesus was not a Trinitarian. His God, as he often said, is his Father. Therefore, Jesus' disciple were not Trinitarian either. That's why they never taught such a thing as that.

I'm flocking in good company.
You continue to refuse to believe the simple truth clearly shown in the Bible. Fix that and you'll be OK.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If someone exist then he cannot be born because born means to come into existence. After Jesus died he was reborn as firstborn from the dead. Meaning that when he died he went out of existence and was then born back into existence.

Incorrect. God exists and God was not born. Jesus died and rose from the dead.

Vail Lifted

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect. God exists and God was not born. Jesus died and rose from the dead.

The reason everything else exist is because God exists. God has always existed. He has no father or mother and never will. Jesus, when he was born, had both a Father and a mother. God has no genealogy, Jesus does.

For God to be born he would first have to cease existing. But if He did that then there would be no one to give birth to Him.

Vail Lifted

BANNED
Banned
The reason everything else exist is because God exists. God has always existed. He has no father or mother and never will. Jesus, when he was born, had both a Father and a mother. God has no genealogy, Jesus does.

For God to be born he would first have to cease existing. But if He did that then there would be no one to give birth to Him.

Right Divider

Body part
If someone exist then he cannot be born because born means to come into existence. After Jesus died he was reborn as firstborn from the dead. Meaning that when he died he went out of existence and was then born back into existence.
Human beings are born nine months after they "come into existence". :think:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Jesus is the only begotten Son of God.

Lon

To say that Jesus is not the son of Abraham and David is to attempt to disannul what can't be disannulled

Perhaps cutting to the chase: Yes or no, True or False; The Lord Jesus Christ was born by immaculate conception.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you say so.

I believe that many people that call Jesus "the God-Man" mean exactly that Jesus is both God and Man, so I'm not sure why it bothers you.

Maybe if that is all they mean, but I am careful about such statements as Jesus is God and Jesus is Man even so. I need help defining what I mean.

Aimiel

There are many orthodox Trinitarians who would shudder at the suggestion that God died. They understand that if God were to die then so would everything else.
Someone who has an understanding of God greater than myself would have to answer that. I know that in Revelation that there is mention of there being Seven Spirits of God, but have no idea what that means, or whether or not the understanding of that aspect might relate to your inquiry.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Because they are not different.

Jesus is not God.

What is not different? What are you saying?

Jesus is God.
Jesus is Man.
Jesus is the God-Man.

What is not different?

Jesus is not God. That is different from Jesus is God.

It is my belief that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God.