"I came down from heaven"

Aimiel

Trinitarians speak of the son of God as an existing person before he became a man.

Biological father implies the creation of a child.
Jesus Himself said, "Before Abraham was: I Am." Not only did He state that He existed before He was conceived but made Himself: God, by saying this.

Jesus, God in The Flesh, at one point, was a single spermatozoa. A moment later, He was a single-celled Human Being. He was Divine, but also Human. He is unique in that regard. He was 100% Human and 100% God, in The Flesh.

Gary K

Banned
Trinitarians speak of the son of God as an existing person before he became a man.

Biological father implies the creation of a child.

Why be purposefully dense? I really don't understand it. The only way to know God is to accept by faith what the Bible tells us. And, the Bible tells us that the only way to please God is by faith, the acceptance of that which is true even though we cannot understand things fully. Faith is the substance of things hoped and the evidence of things not seen. To live and believe only what we can prove by human logic is not to live by faith in God, and that means we cannot please God when we live like that.

Was not a child created in the womb of Mary? If you admit that Jesus was born of Mary, and came from Mary's womb, then Jesus had a biological father. You say Jesus was Joseph's adopted son. That is true, as far as it goes, but Jesus had a biological father. He had to for a woman cannot conceive on her own. And the Bible tells us that Mary did not conceive on her own.
Luke 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
[SIZE=+0]31[/SIZE] And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
[SIZE=+0]32[/SIZE] He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
[SIZE=+0]33[/SIZE] And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
[SIZE=+0]34[/SIZE] Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
[SIZE=+0]35[/SIZE]And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

The Bible's claim is clear. The Holy Ghost came upon Mary and because of that Jesus would be called the "Son of God".

beloved57

Most people believe that Jesus the Son of God didnt exist prior to the virgin birth, however Christ didnt originate from marys womb but from Heaven

Jn 3:13

[FONT=&quot]And no man hath ascended up to [/FONT]heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Jn 6:33,38,41

[FONT=&quot]For the bread of God is he which cometh [/FONT]down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

[FONT=&quot]For I came [/FONT]down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

[FONT=&quot]The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came [/FONT]down from heaven.

Nanja

beloved57

Most people believe that Jesus the Son of God didnt exist prior to the virgin birth, however Christ didnt originate from marys womb but from Heaven

Amen. Jesus existed first as the Heavenly Man to partake in the Creation of the world.

Prov. 8:22-23

22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

One of the meanings of that word possessed is the Heb. qanah; to create.

Eph. 3:9-11

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Vail Lifted

BANNED
Banned
Why be purposefully dense? I really don't understand it. The only way to know God is to accept by faith what the Bible tells us. And, the Bible tells us that the only way to please God is by faith, the acceptance of that which is true even though we cannot understand things fully. Faith is the substance of things hoped and the evidence of things not seen. To live and believe only what we can prove by human logic is not to live by faith in God, and that means we cannot please God when we live like that.

Was not a child created in the womb of Mary? If you admit that Jesus was born of Mary, and came from Mary's womb, then Jesus had a biological father. You say Jesus was Joseph's adopted son. That is true, as far as it goes, but Jesus had a biological father. He had to for a woman cannot conceive on her own. And the Bible tells us that Mary did not conceive on her own.

The Bible's claim is clear. The Holy Ghost came upon Mary and because of that Jesus would be called the "Son of God".

Mary conceived the promised son of Abraham. "he (the promised son of Abraham) shall be called the son of God. There are many sons of God (by adoption) who are brothers of Jesus. but Jesus is uniquely the son of God. The only begotten son of God. Jesus was born.

Vail Lifted

BANNED
Banned
beloved57

Amen. Jesus existed first as the Heavenly Man to partake in the Creation of the world.

Prov. 8:22-23

22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

One of the meanings of that word possessed is the Heb. qanah; to create.

Eph. 3:9-11

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

God (the Father) created all things by the man Jesus Christ.

God(the Father) created all things by His word. Jesus is called the Word of God. Therefore, all things which the Father created by His word are attributed to the man Jesus Christ, The Word of God.

"...which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:"

Right Divider

Body part
God (the Father) created all things by the man Jesus Christ.

God(the Father) created all things by His word. Jesus is called the Word of God. Therefore, all things which the Father created by His word are attributed to the man Jesus Christ, The Word of God.

"...which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:"
How did God create all things "by a man"?

That's silliness, but that's your story.

Didn't you say before that Jesus did not even exist until He was born?

Vail Lifted

BANNED
Banned
Jesus Himself said, "Before Abraham was: I Am." Not only did He state that He existed before He was conceived but made Himself: God, by saying this.

Young's "literal" Translation says this:

Joh 8:58 Jesus said to them, 'Verily, verily, I say to you, Before Abraham's coming—I am;'

The Jews had correctly said that Abraham was dead, and they ask Jesus if he was older than Abraham.

The word "was" there means 'to become'.

Jesus is saying "before Abraham (is) to become, I am (I exist)".

k0de

Amen! It's weird that many who come here to blash these forums and saying that they are rocket scientist can't understand a simple concept as that.

beloved57

ff

And, the Bible tells us that the only way to please God is by faith,

And they which are in the flesh cant please God Rom 8:8

8 [FONT=&quot]So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

So they lack the ability to have faith ![/FONT]

Nanja

ff

And they which are in the flesh cant please God Rom 8:8

8 [FONT="]So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

So they lack the ability to have faith ![/FONT]

Exactly ! The faith that the natural man produces is just another work of the flesh that cannot please God Rom. 8:8.

It's only once a person is born again / Born of the Spirit John 3:6 and given the Faith which is the Fruit of the Spirit Gal. 5:22 does he have the ability to do the works which please God Heb.11:6.

Rom. 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.

Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.