Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Yeah, the false gospel of Yeshua, right? "If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up and thrown in to the fire and burned." John 15:6

Let's see....does that sound like being "created IN CHRIST JESUS" as a new creature, where all things are new, and who has passed from death unto life, and will never perish? :juggle:

Oh my goodness, is it possible your interpretation of that verse is somehow lacking? :juggle:

IMJerusha

She won't answer because it absolutely IS a fingers-crossed hope for those relying on their own righteousness. "I hope He will never leave nor forsake me." "I hope I can convince God I'm good enough for Him". "I hope He is really a good shepherd who pulls me out of a hole when I fall into one." "I hope He won't kick me out like a red-headed step child just because I'm adopted." :sigh:

No, I don't have my fingers crossed. I have Yeshua's Word that if I remain in Him, I may have hope of eternal life. Can we not trust in Yeshua's Word?

IMJerusha

Let's see....does that sound like being "created IN CHRIST JESUS" as a new creature, where all things are new, and who has passed from death unto life, and will never perish? :juggle:

Oh my goodness, is it possible your interpretation of that verse is somehow lacking? :juggle:

Why do you still sin? You know, you've got all the unto's and wherefore's and passing's from death to life down pat, but you still sin, so who's interpretation is lacking? With your interpretation, you're blaming Yeshua for your sin instead of yourself for your disobedience.

glorydaz

Why do you still sin? You know, you've got all the unto's and wherefore's and passing's from death to life down pat, but you still sin, so who's interpretation is lacking? With your interpretation, you're blaming Yeshua for your sin instead of yourself for your disobedience.

So you say, accuser. I am not under the law. Sin is not imputed to me. But, the pie lady says otherwise, so, of course, it must be. :chuckle:

With my "interpretation", I praise the Lord for taking away ALL MY SIN, and I recognize you as satan's mouthpiece laying charges against a member of the body of Christ. A washed, sanctified, and justified "saint".

That's your problem...not mine.

glorydaz

No, I don't have my fingers crossed. I have Yeshua's Word that if I remain in Him, I may have hope of eternal life. Can we not trust in Yeshua's Word?

Do you have any idea what it means to be "created IN HIM"? Clearly, you don't.

So, just ignore the armour of God and the "helmet of salvation" which is worn by every member of the body of Christ, right? Ignore the sealing of the Spirit and the fact that we are seated with Christ in heavenly places, right? I say to you....try trusting what the RISEN LORD revealed to Paul. You are stuck on the wrong side of the cross, IMJ, and that's why you can't make the verses agree, and are forced to pick and choose the way you do.

glorydaz

You still sin. That's not an accusation. It's a fact.

False accuser. :down:

Who brings charges against the elect? It is God that justifies, and it is satan who stands accusing. You're on the wrong side, pie lady.

Sin is transgression of God's Law. I can't break a law I'm not under, foolish one. Sin is not imputed to those who believe, but you stand with satan and say the work of the cross was in vain. Way to go, little Miss law keeper. :thumb:

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Who brings charges against the elect? It is God that justifies, and it is satan who stands accusing. You're on the wrong side, pie lady.

Sin is transgression of God's Law. I can't break a law I'm not under, foolish one. Sin is not imputed to those who believe, but you stand with satan and say the work of the cross was in vain. Way to go, little Miss law keeper. :thumb:

You are the one demanding repentance, belief, and works of obedience are necessary in order to receive grace and salvation!

A very confusing message you send, indeed . . . :nono:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are the one demanding repentance, belief, and works of obedience are necessary in order to receive grace and salvation!

A very confusing message you send, indeed . . . :nono:

that's what happens when you follow Paul's teachings.

Paul is teacher of confusion.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
that's what happens when you follow Paul's teachings.

Paul is teacher of confusion.

All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
How does one break the seal of God? How does one pass back into death - if they will no longer be condemned? How many sins does it take?

IMJerusha

So you say, accuser. I am not under the law. Sin is not imputed to me. But, the pie lady says otherwise, so, of course, it must be. :chuckle:

With my "interpretation", I praise the Lord for taking away ALL MY SIN, and I recognize you as satan's mouthpiece laying charges against a member of the body of Christ. A washed, sanctified, and justified "saint".

That's your problem...not mine.

I'm not laying any charges against you. You think to identify HaSatan in me but not in yourself. Interesting. That is called the sin of arrogance. Our sanctification is not complete until we breathe our last. We don't get to continue in sin and demand God's Grace increase. Romans 6:1-2

1Peter 4:14-19 "If you are reviled for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. Make sure that none of you suffers as a murderer, or thief, or evildoer, or a troublesome meddler; but if anyone suffers as a Christian, he is not to be ashamed, but is to glorify God in this name. For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God? And if it is with difficulty that the righteous is saved, what will become of the godless man and the sinner? Therefore, those also who suffer according to the will of God shall entrust their souls to a faithful Creator in doing what is right."

Yeshua, Peter and Paul are all wrong according to your interpretation.

IMJerusha

Do you have any idea what it means to be "created IN HIM"? Clearly, you don't.

So, just ignore the armour of God and the "helmet of salvation" which is worn by every member of the body of Christ, right? Ignore the sealing of the Spirit and the fact that we are seated with Christ in heavenly places, right? I say to you....try trusting what the RISEN LORD revealed to Paul. You are stuck on the wrong side of the cross, IMJ, and that's why you can't make the verses agree, and are forced to pick and choose the way you do.

There is no wrong side of the Cross, GDaz, and Yeshua made that clear. Yeshua is the same now as He was when He walked the earth. Do you think He talks out of both sides of His Mouth? God's Word always agrees with His Word and I take no issue with His Word nor do I pick and choose which verses I agree with.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm not laying any charges against you. You think to identify HaSatan in me but not in yourself. Interesting. That is called the sin of arrogance. Our sanctification is not complete until we breathe our last. We don't get to continue in sin and demand God's Grace increase. Romans 6:1-2

1Peter 4:14-19 "If you are reviled for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. Make sure that none of you suffers as a murderer, or thief, or evildoer, or a troublesome meddler; but if anyone suffers as a Christian, he is not to be ashamed, but is to glorify God in this name. For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God? And if it is with difficulty that the righteous is saved, what will become of the godless man and the sinner? Therefore, those also who suffer according to the will of God shall entrust their souls to a faithful Creator in doing what is right."

Yeshua, Peter and Paul are all wrong according to your interpretation.

I sure wish you were as smart as Glorydaz and a few others! Then, I'd have some more respect for you!

IMJerusha

You sin and if you think you don't, then you are deceiving yourself. (1John 1:8) No one in Yeshua can abide in sin, so the Law is our guide to what sin is that we do not do so. The Ruach does not lead believers against the Law but rather in accordance with it. If we fail to heed the Ruach and show forth fruit, we are a branch that is cut off. Sin is not imputed to us but if we keep sinning willfully we are living in disobedience to God, casting more on the shoulders of Yeshua and submitting Him to public disgrace.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You sin and if you think you don't, then you are deceiving yourself. (1John 1:8) No one in Yeshua can abide in sin, so the Law is our guide to what sin is that we do not do so. The Ruach does not lead believers against the Law but rather in accordance with it. If we fail to heed the Ruach and show forth fruit, we are a branch that is cut off. Sin is not imputed to us but if we keep sinning willfully we are living in disobedience to God, casting more on the shoulders of Yeshua and submitting Him to public disgrace.

Don't you get tired of exaggerating?

Status
Not open for further replies.