How to tell if you're a Marxist

Arthur Brain

Yup. Old GM went real quick from 'we have to wait for Sherman so be patient' to 'the deal is off' all within a day.

I wonder why :think:

Well, it's pretty obvious why but it was almost like an expiry date on a "buy one get one free" offer in a supermarket...

:chuckle:

Maybe that should be "lose one lose one free" thinking about it...

:plain:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm not bothered at all, but you seem to be given your first reply above. The proof's there okay, one message in your inbox without a "RE:" is all you would need. You haven't got it so man up dude and just accept you dropped the ball on this.

Well, as I've already explained to you, the 'deal' is null and void. Create a very humorous and hyperbolic thread and I'll join the party. Otherwise, you're just beating that proverbial horse to death. Know what I mean? Probably not? I'm just humoring you at this point.

Arthur Brain

Well, as I've already explained to you, the 'deal' is null and void. Create a very humorous and hyperbolic thread and I'll join the party. Otherwise, you're just beating that proverbial horse to death. Know what I mean? Probably not? I'm just humoring you at this point.

The only one who could "lose" on the deal was gonna be you dude, and neither TH or myself wanted you permanently booted from the forums as it was.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GM, this silly passive aggressive stuff doesn't work with me, you should realize this by now. You talk about being a man of steadfast, moral character so reflect that instead of this...If you're no longer bothered about who said what to who first then fine, you were the one so emotionally invested in "defending your character" by making such a ridiculous "deal" with TH in the first place. You were never gonna win it so just get over it and lets move on to more interesting topics, like, say...anything.

I didn't read your entire post here. Actually, I enjoy this kind of banter. However, I have to get going. We'll have to continue this, rather humorous conversation a wee bit later, okay. I'm not kidding, I enjoy this stuff. :rotfl: I'll be back as soon as I can. Hope to talk to you then.

glorydaz

This isn't "verbal fisticuffs" and self declared victors and blowhards are about as impressive as "internet tough guys" GM. You're just making yourself look silly writing stuff like that.

Nonsense. You're just so used to your slang that you don't qualify for anything "verbal". :chew:

glorydaz

Well, it's pretty obvious why but it was almost like an expiry date on a "buy one get one free" offer in a supermarket...

:chuckle:

Maybe that should be "lose one lose one free" thinking about it...

:plain:

Expiry date... :rotfl:

You Brits are so girly with your slang.