How to tell if you're a Marxist

Arthur Brain

See what I mean? You only think you are something special. Which is my point.

Eh? You're the who goes around chucking stuff about other posters and chuckling at yourself in the process a lot of the time GD. Just look at your puerile 'Elton' crap with TH. Get over yourself ya crank. If there's a snob around here it's the one staring back at you in a mirror.

glorydaz

Eh? You're the who goes around chucking stuff about other posters and chuckling at yourself in the process a lot of the time GD. Just look at your puerile 'Elton' crap with TH. Get over yourself ya crank. If there's a snob around here it's the one staring back at you in a mirror.

I've always thought TH looks like Elton. I don't give a rip if you like it or not.

Whiner!

Arthur Brain

I've always thought TH looks like Elton. I don't give a rip if you like it or not.

Whiner!

Then a trip to an opticians would be in order GD, and don't kid that you don't keep repeating that as some dumb attempt as insult either because of the 'gay' aspect. Didn't fool anyone the first time you used it. If he winds you up so much then stop acting like such a crank and put him on ignore cos wow, is it boring now.

glorydaz

Then a trip to an opticians would be in order GD, and don't kid that you don't keep repeating that as some dumb attempt as insult either because of the 'gay' aspect. Didn't fool anyone the first time you used it. If he winds you up so much then stop acting like such a crank and put him on ignore cos wow, is it boring now.

He doesn't wind me up prissy britches.

I call them like I see them.

If you two crankies can't handle it, don't respond to my posts.

Snivel much?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

If you're so 'bored,' Bozo, why not place your 'offenders on Eggnore? Otherwise, it appears as if you're enjoying every moment of your encounter with them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Then you ain't got much GD, cos I despise snobbery. It's not like I'm in the 'upper echelons' of society and nor would I wanna be so delude yourself as you want.

My "English" only "sucks" to folk like you who seem to think they're experts on language when they aren't. You don't even know what constitutes slang.

What you just said is so simple-minded it's, childish. You have my utmost sympathy.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I will no longer be sending PMs to posters I'm not that crazy about. I have found the whole process to be: unrewarding, unfruitful, boring, stressful, lacking in any real feelings of accomplishment, stressful, and a total waste of energy and time. So, if certain posters notice they're no longer receiving PMs from yours truly, don't feel blindsided and, or irritable. And, please don't feel obliged to contact me and expect some sort of off the cuff/impromptu explanation. Believe me, there's absolutely no offense intended. I merely have chosen not to put myself through that form of wasteful procedure. Remember, just because I'm no longer PMing you, doesn't mean I'll be ignoring you in other areas of the forum.

It's better to be forthright and open about these types of things. On the other hand, those who I consider my friends on TOL, there will be absolutely no disruption in communication. Therefore, please be advised.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
.....Eggnore?.....

LOL

Hey Glorydaz, at least you and I KNOW we're 'something special.' Whereas, AB and TH are 'Pretenders to the throne,' so to speak.

Yep.

What you just said is so simple-minded it's, childish. You have my utmost sympathy.

LOL

I gotta million of them. I could loan you a few if I had a notion too?

You're the Henny Youngman of TOL

If someone is a Marxist he is also a Nazi.

That's actually correct. The extreme ends of the Left and the Right meet up at the other end - Hitler and Stalin - two peas in a pod.

By the way, that's why Trump was right to attack both sides after the Charlottesville disaster, because the Neo-Nazis and the Antifa agitators are both equally evil.

Antifa flag comes directly from German Communist Party in 1932
>> https://www.sott.net/article/360454-Antifa-flag-comes-directly-from-German-Communist-Party-in-1932

1493418075855_1024x503.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Always gotta pipe in with your off pitched whine. :rolleyes:
And there was that GM rep. Man, that has to be a relief for you. :D

I've always found it interesting that you can't even manage an honest insult.

He doesn't wind me up prissy britches.

I call them like I see them.
With all that blood in your eyes. Sure.

If you two crankies can't handle it, don't respond to my posts.
Can't handle it implies that the intent was to do something other than note a connection in your mind.

Or, you're literally the best argument against most of what you try to pass off as observation...the rest is just fun commentary. :thumb:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
You think he coined the phrase and idea? That explains why you find Trump a refreshing change. :plain:

I was just making a joke. You just can't help being a snotty arse, can you. I should have known better.

BTW: Whats a more refreshing change than a non-politician billionaire as president, you dimwit.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I was just making a joke.
Not if you own a good dictionary. :poly:

For those playing at home, Trump once famously said Megyn Kelly had blood coming out of her eyes and other places. So he tortured the older use in route to an embarrassing finale.

You just can't help being a snotty arse, can you.
Are you saying with you it's voluntary? :think:

I should have known better.
I love an optimist.

BTW: Whats a more refreshing change than a non-politician billionaire as president, you dimwit.
That's easy, an honest one that aspires to lead the entire nation instead of using parts of it as a boogeyman, sweetness. :D